• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top tribes map/stats

• Thread starter DeletedUser3817
  • Start date

DeletedUser3952

maybe 8 sentences not 1 and was just stating OUR stance, cant be done with made up sh!t, if people want to talk at least get facts correct

DeletedUser4241

Ya, Rayzor was addressing the line "Enemies of everyone?" from Raegar's post.
i.e. We are not enemies of 'everyone' just those that attack us.
I am impressed with they did with a small number of players. That was a fine example of warfare if you ask me.
"Touch me/us we kill you." Maybe they belong in S_I ;)

DeletedUser1914

map_www_en21_27a45b42dbf40717694131f842b8550d_14854019923398.png

DeletedUser2979

do any of the mods check the crowns competition for this world?

DeletedUser4241

LOLz

They are FOD's revolutionary attack plans. Much blood was spilled in the aquisition of these documents.

DeletedUser4449

im so used to the colour red... seeing S-I as blue makes me think we have a secret admirer in other clan)

DeletedUser4241

Perhaps this is true... what is not to admire?
It is the dream of every young boy/girl that when they grow up they can be in S-I and would be welcome if they can do the do and perform as required, yes?

DeletedUser3087

I wouldn't say I am an admirer as such, but I don't believe that you should listen to what the majority says about someone. Every person should be given a chance to prove themselves regardless of what society might say or think about them.

DeletedUser4241

o_O Mkay...

I like the way you think...

So what is your conclusion sir, or is the jury still out? :rolleyes:

DeletedUser3087

Lets just say this...would you be able to make a fair judgement on who I am based on the 100+messages I have placed on the forum?
15871997_10158707325210377_4592983805819612732_n.jpg

DeletedUser4241

Who you are or what you are?

One post is often all I need to make a decision about a person :rolleyes:
Yes I am just THAT good at discernment LOL
Of course some make it a lot easier than others, yes? ;)

DeletedUser3087

Well then in that case you wouldn't have any difficulties in saying who I am :p, but I believe we are truly off topic now so if you wish to continue this conversation, you can pm me

DeletedUser3087

It is only alive, because we are having a chat in this thread. I love how you just created a word that rhymes :D. @White Flag ever watched how FOD played in EN18? The Barb nobling should not be a surprise ;)

@Chaotikka Enjoy Killing Them All !