• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top tribes map/stats

• Thread starter DeletedUser3817
  • Start date

DeletedUser3817

A thread for the top tribe discussion+map should exist for all realms! so here is one :)
let's get the show on the road, gonna throw up a map once in a while and i welcome all discussions. but there is rules ofc:)

Anyone thinking the language/insults rules don't apply to them will be clothed up in pink fluffy bunny suits and deported to an isolated island in the Pacific Ocean without internet access!

That's like... All. Just behave, aight?
Text copied from Jirkki, respect jirkki! He is god of mods!

c55ce9ed7a03c32cbda0cec4727fc6e4

Raven- Top 1, Decent ppM(1700) They are very spread in such a small realm, will probably hurt them A LOT. But farming and growth will be strong. They have cycle of the pillage and thief of the day... which is OP. Level 7, decent start 76/80 members bit to much might be hard if they don't have lot of Pre made people that know what to do... Except I know 2 TW1 hardcore players inside the tribe, they will probably pull a lot weight in coming days. Amp and cold <-- I give 46/50 they get -4 for to many members this early on -.-

Gladiators- Oh boy, this tribe got a HISTORY!!! They are from EN20, Fought T-P as X-men lead by frankster then merged with All red when everything didn't go to well. Some would think they are poor as hell, But that is not true!
This is a tribe people better watch out for! Magic mushroom have told me they defend well In en20 many times you hit a wall, Active leadership and council. ppM 2104 top, 40 members PERFECT! Spread through south to north, same bit to spread but not chaotic spread... just spread(confusing as hell....) I give 50/50 This tribe i will watch XOXO

Cherokees- This is basically En20 HED, Checked them out today in EN20 very nice West spread location. anyway back to topic, They are pretty compact in the East/south east. Pretty strong position they might be able to stay out of most of the fighting if they play their cards right. But they got bit to many members 70... Might hurt their growth but will be interesting to watch their growth. Perhaps this is my future tribe? close to me <3
I rate 42/50, bit to many members and to little ppM but STRONG position :)

L S- a pre made? interesting. They got weird history in profile, I understand nada, lots of pointless info but they look strong. Strong position, but i'm worried with them having so many members in same province, that will absolutely stunt their growth....Perhaps some major intern?
they run 40/40 level 5 hopefully they will stay that way! They got a sister tribe? MRT?
35/50 <-- I hate sister tribes.

FRA- french tribe? 50/50 enough said ^^

DeletedUser3769

Thank you ^^

Edit : for your job :)

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser3817

Thank you ^^

Edit : for your job :)

no problem, I love france, and Paris, I plan on taking my magister/master in logistic information in paris :) Just started the course so it's like half a year in Sweden and half a year off shore. and then one year with project course, then i am FREE or 2 more years for doktorant ^^

DeletedUser1914

May I add some politics into this?
GLD tried a rather sneaky tactic at the beginning of the world.Starting in B D while they waiting for other members to come over(presumebly) they wanted us to merge into one tribe and give them full control.... and about their council...having read en20 it seems they're rather flighty? as according to their own members they just up and left with no word to their members on en20.

DeletedUser3505

Are you for real rhaegar? :p
I assume the thought is to make your own tribe look less bad if you can make it seem like other tribes are doing the same stuff you've been pulling?
Word of warning to the other tribes here, if you're near BD and want to have barbs for farming you better make sure you get an agreement in place with them that prohibits them from barb nobling in your area, and make sure you enforce it as they will be breaking it continually ;)

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser3817

well In small realms like this, you get rekt pretty quick if you noble barbs. The more aggressive players there are, the bigger chance they all gang upon a barb nobling tribe....

why? because you steal their income..... You only noble barbs at end game when chapel fly left and right and you don't need barbs to have a super strong income(all villages 30/30/30) and you got like 100+ villages... if your worried of someone nobling inside your province by taking a barb? well upgrade the barrack and cat the farms to 5?

DeletedUser

How to break this offensive bashpoint ranking ?
Tips : Give Some French Kiss ♥

DeletedUser3817

that is easily build tons of cavalry and clear your 16x16 province should be enough ^^

oooh and presentation? I could make a EN21 interview<3
but then every top 10 tribe need to be part of it... or it's pointless. I don't do 1 tribe interview like mushroom did en20. when i interview, I like to interview everyone. Even the MRT's.

DeletedUser

" I Don't need to write, i just have to fight " ♥
Interview me ♥ i'm all of you.

For the presentation, i'm just waiting my translator.

DeletedUser3817

" I Don't need to write, i just have to fight " ♥
Interview me ♥ i'm all of you.

For the presentation, i'm just waiting my translator.

how much axes do you have? Me 1300, and i started 2 days ago xD

tons of AXE and LC in production <3 and some MA soon

DeletedUser

That's what i lose with all of my attacks .. Lol. & ~400 CL .

I will have the same again tomorrow.

DeletedUser3817

btw why do you play league of legends... bad game -.-
play battlefield!

DeletedUser1914

Off-topic but is there a slight chance anyone else plays the OCE LoL servers? everyone i know plays NA....