• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top tribes map/stats

• Thread starter DeletedUser3817
  • Start date

DeletedUser3726

Well you could have notice that Viking, former #1 player, is not #1 anymore and that exotic spb took his spot as #1 ^^

DeletedUser1606

Who got all Viking's vills anyway? He had about 100 , and they seemed to disappear overnight once he went tribeless. It's like he fell into a pond of piranha or something.

DeletedUser1914

Shit Happened in 48 hours it seems.
map_www_en21_d5d969f7144eca373b38556a15a74784_14813558352234.png

From the map we can see
#1 UtD -seemingly have gained so ground not much but enough to keep them up there
#2 KoV - Not even a fortnight as rank #1 and the pressure that had building collapsed on itself.SEVERAL notable members left the tribe.Council members Nugarus and Ravenwater.Two of their most experienced and perhaps the ones holding a large majority of the tribe together have left.One to form -C- the other(and some others) to LiM .They're not progressing in the war against LOS much and they have had some problems with their ally FoD.
#3 FRA - Same as before.Anyone want to give me info? i legit dont know who they're even fighting
#4 - LoS - lost some up north but more than regained that by taking UtD villages down south west.
#5 S-I - they've lost more than they've gained only real gain was taking Vikings villages it would seem.
#6 FoD - a tribe that is all over the world and yet isnt losing much if any.I think their diplomacy is keeping them up and above.I think they're at war with UtD current allies with KoV and possible NaP with LoS
#7 LiM - A tribe thats SE a breakoff from seemingly KoV currently have a NaP with KoV unknown diplomacy otherwise.
#8 TBK - do i have to say anything for them? they're dying and dead or somewhere inbetween.
#9 -C- = Cadre a tribe name thats on many worlds and yet i dont think its ever lead by the same person/council. Another break off from KoV no diplomacy with them atm or with anyone else.New tribe so no obvious wars yet as they left peacefully.
#10 RoF - I dont know anything.My source of info doesnt extend that far >.>

DeletedUser3726

for FRA : war agains't UTD right now.

@psybeltoxico Seems like rhaegar think you guys that you've lost things xD And more than you've gained xDD

DeletedUser1914

for FRA : war agains't UTD right now.

@psybeltoxico Seems like rhaegar think you guys that you've lost things xD And more than you've gained xDD
Will be put in the next time i update since it isnt letting me edit

and in regards to S-I its purely based off the map where it looks like it for all i know they havent and have only consolidated their area.

DeletedUser3726

Will be put in the next time i update since it isnt letting me edit

and in regards to S-I its purely based off the map where it looks like it for all i know they havent and have only consolidated their area.
Not going deep into the map (and still they did) does not mean they have lost things. They are not losing anything x)

DeletedUser1914

Like i said It would seem at the end out the statement regarding S-I it was purely from looking at the map for a minute or two.

DeletedUser4241

Well... we have LOST zip just for the record. We have gained plenty, not just Viking's vills. The best place to look is in the Village Counts each week or day for that matter LOL Oh yes I am boasting I am very proud to be a part of this tribe. I had dreams of being a part of a war team of this calibre and I can die happy now - Im not sick but just sayin'.

DeletedUser3537

I always find forums slightly misleading.
For starts S 1 has taken ground just not outsides its box, Kov crumbled due to many reasons not just one. I have respect for KOV well... certain remaining kov players, for now.
As for the the cadre well.. its always been the same leaders, different council yes. The world is shaping up differently, and those who think they are in power will soon find they aren't
There's some real talent in this world and I'm excited to see what it becomes. This is one of the first worlds ive noticed certain players treat others like there not even human. Pretty sad over a game.
To start with this world was formed with secret packs and RL friendship getting in the way of some simple gaming fun. Trying to pin a whole world down and try play monopoly with it.. Sad it doesn't work like that.
The map will change even more. i give massive respect two FRA and S1 for being the basically the only two tribes NOT merging.. however we all know there game plan.

DeletedUser4241

Agree totally about the talent and even when on opposite teams/tribe I admire other players skill and maturity when playing this game. I am very excited to sift the chaff and get down to decent core players and see who has what it takes to win this world by skill alone and NOT MERGING - DEAL MAKING AND BACKSTABBING ALLIES. Unfortunately the 3 worlds prior to this it is all I have experienced and has disappointed me greatly.
It is sad that too often RL personality traits - the bad ones do effect the outcome of a world. I wish there was a good way to police it more, perhaps in time there will be more things put in place.

DeletedUser4271

The last world I saw being won by fighting was Leeds ....but I'm biased

DeletedUser4271

map_www_en21_3430b6dc33c9f41d4a249c772a883c0a_14824747159789.png

Alot of things have changed. so we get another description of each tribe.

#1 UTD - The only true constant of the world. always here and yet from last intel their at war with KoV,FRA and possibly S-I. not much change gaining 2-5 villages everyday.Which for a tribe their size is ...ok with their situation i suppose.

#2 LiM - This tribe merged with Nugs -Cadre- to make a really good spread on the east side of the world.Atm going by their noble history they are at war with KoV and RoF i am however unsure if they are fighting TKE as they were fighting TBK prior to the merge into LOS.

#3 FoD - At war with FRA and S-I diplomacy otherwise is on point.Several good allies and many NAPs However with that they don't have many options to noble.Growing steady but i suspect their going to be hit with a case of "what your at war now! no way im leaving" because they haven't been in a tribe wide war before.(can you tell i don't hold a high opinion of some of my own members.weird isn't it!)

#4 S-I - Decent tribe .Note this is biased because were at war..but im trying.Anyhow they have some good members.However they are of the opinion that threats will get the job done.Their overly friendly with FRA and KoV at war with UtD,TKE,FoD

# 5 TKE - Formerly LOS merged with TBK at war with FRA,S-I.KoV possible nap with UTD and Ally with FoD.Could do with growing a bit faster.

#6 KoV - How the mighty have fallen .Formerly rank 1/2 the loss of many members to the tribes FoD,LiM,-C- literally tore them apart.Friendly with S-I and FRA.At war with the rest of the world essentially.