• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top Ten Tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

is it time for the "elite" tribe to make it's mark in the top 10 yet?

DeletedUser

Our tribe will prevail. Our forced silence will be fuel to the flames of war.
The controlled public conversation will give us more time to focus on the top 10.

DeletedUser

With all things being relative the top 10 is probably a misnomer.

DeletedUser

Lol all this talk from so many so called "veteran" players yet i have seen nor heard of any of you please stop bragging that your tribe is this and that or i am this and that until we have actually seen that you are this and that.so please enough of this and that before i this and that and you this and that if you know what i mean about this and that.now lets stop this and that before it leads to this and that..lets actually talk about something serious like the Ebola virus which is spreading throughout the world of bastille.i dont know about all of you but ive raised my walls to lvl 20 and made it a requirement that all my soldiers wear hazmat suits my LC are not very pleased..my only reason for posting is to leave you all scratching your heads after reading this nonsense long enough for your ego to deflate a bit..SIDENOTE:the picture above how do i report it? :p

DeletedUser

our battle plan to get into the top 10 is quite simple

our battle plan is as follows

what are the spoiler tags for this forum so i can properly follow the rules when i'm posting a pic

DeletedUser

Rellik;n5424 said:
Lol all this talk from so many so called "veteran" players yet i have seen nor heard of any of you please stop bragging that your tribe is this and that or i am this and that until we have actually seen that you are this and that.so please enough of this and that before i this and that and you this and that if you know what i mean about this and that.now lets stop this and that before it leads to this and that..lets actually talk about something serious like the Ebola virus which is spreading throughout the world of bastille.i dont know about all of you but ive raised my walls to lvl 20 and made it a requirement that all my soldiers wear hazmat suits my LC are not very pleased..my only reason for posting is to leave you all scratching your heads after reading this nonsense long enough for your ego to deflate a bit..SIDENOTE:the picture above how do i report it? :p

hey we were just not to told to discuss rule violations as a heads up this post could be a rule violation so be careful when foruming around here!

DeletedUser

TW.EBOLA;n5432 said:
hey we were just not to told to discuss rule violations as a heads up this post could be a rule violation so be careful when foruming around here!

wait does telling a guy he may be creating a rule violation create a rule violation in itself?

DeletedUser

we must not mention what can't be talked about. if we bring this paradox to light... the forums might break... the forums must remain intact for us to post our entry into the awe-inspiring top 10.

DeletedUser108

Since this thread has gotten horribly off topic, and despite a warning the inappropriate behavior continued this thread is now locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.