• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top Ten Tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser572

Gotta agree here with Yatogami. While i like the music,the new interface,the new troops i really hate the fact that the game turned into p2w. I mean in TW1 there are pp advantages but an experienced active player doesn't need them to reach high in the ranks. In TW1 you only need a premium account and a farm assistant for the first 2 months so 10 euro are more than enough to pay to the game. If you want to continue then you might have to pay 10 euro per month for pa,fa and account manager. But even that doesn't give you any advantage to your enemies. They just make it easier to handdle many villages.Now in tw2 as Yatogami said a player can reach his first noble before losing bp. Farming has become so easy all i had to do was farm the first 10 days to get my academy and barracks recruitment going for 5 days. If they don't change the pp features im gonna stop playing TW2.

Generally the game is a lot easier, mechanics are still unknown but judging from the current state they probably wont be that hard,farming is also a lot easier and judging by the times my warehouse overflowed having premium to instant build is gonna give a great advantage to those who can afford it. I really didn't expect so much focus in pp features in tw2, but it seems it's gonna be a p2w game.

DeletedUser624

Yatogami;n5164 said:
Fair? FAIR? In this game a player can reach his first noble before losing beginner protection by paying his way there and you think this game is more fair?
I gotta get me some of whatever it is you are taking.
This isn't anything new. In TW1 there were P2W worlds. But yeah, I really wasn't thinking of the premium when I said this.
What I mean is the gameplay is fair in breaking the overwhelming advantages an experienced player will have over a new one.
However, of course this coin method is just a joke. I will not be buying any coins, and I know a lot of people here won't. I don't think purchasing the coins will be necessary if one knows how to play. Unfortunately however, especially with the Grand Master and Rangers and Medics, late game I see it almost being necessitated, which is just dumb. You are right in what you say about these gold coins, it is a joke

DeletedUser

Well I look at it this way, if we are ganging up on some tribe and about to destroy it, and they panic so much that they spend real hard earned money in an attempt to save themselves, well that's pretty pathetic, and that's a victory in my book.

DeletedUser

for a 'forum' with 10 threads, why did the admins delete one whole thread

does that mean if i make a new guild thread for a guild that already has one, it will auto be deleted
what is going on

DeletedUser486

goshin;n5174 said:
does that mean if i make a new guild thread for a guild that already has one, it will auto be deleted
It is questions like this that make me question the validity of claims that Tribalwar is a tribe made up of veterans from the first game.

DeletedUser

Yatogami;n5180 said:
It is questions like this that make me question the validity of claims that Tribalwar is a tribe made up of veterans from the first game.

Why you hatin on Tribawar?
twak.gif

DeletedUser

the point is however, how no one learns a lesson of having admins in an 8 year time period
it's not hard

DeletedUser486

The reasons are many, but I will try to simplify it into as few words as possible.
Currently your tribe has taken on the MO of a bad rash, but as the world progresses and you reach nobles, I expect to see your tribe become a community of inbreeders. Which would explain the lack of worry about clustering in a tribe of your...experience.
Personally, I don't expect great things from you, I am already massively underwhelmed. Your forum presence and bravado reminds me not of veteran players but 4chan spammers, your clustered landing, lacking intermittency suggests that you are relying on numbers to survive, rather than your ability to adapt. That it is a strategy to dominate provinces you land in by having 4+ players landing in a province and when first conquers come around those numbers will be shortened to 2 players per province. This is just a prediction of the cheap tactics I think such a bold tribe would employ.

So yes, you have my attention, yes I will be gaugeing your achievement, and yes, there will be heavy scrutiny until I see ANYTHING from you that demands any kind of respect as a force worthy of winning a world. Is that fair, or too harsh?

@goshin and TW.Ebola, again displaying traits of players who lack of experience and respect for those who put in the time and effort to maintain a community. If you had any knowledge of rules on the old forums, then you would know that cursing is not allowed, attempting to substitute swearing and bad language for asterisks and terrible innuendo, you will likely be called on it. TW.Ebola, you aren't funny, your comments are becoming gradually more fascist and bigotted and is why this comment will be my only acknowledgement you are even here. It is my great hope that, like the worst of a rash, if we don't scratch you, you will go away.
I do hope this clears up any confusion your leader might have as to why I have taken a personal dislike to your tribe, it is because of your forum presence and chosen personalities hiding behind an avatar. If you think I'm being hostile, it is merely because it is in my personality to not lie, even on a forum.

DeletedUser

Yatogami;n5208 said:
The reasons are many, but I will try to simplify it into as few words as possible.
Currently your tribe has taken on the MO of a bad rash, but as the world progresses and you reach nobles, I expect to see your tribe become a community of inbreeders. Which would explain the lack of worry about clustering in a tribe of your...experience.
Personally, I don't expect great things from you, I am already massively underwhelmed. Your forum presence and bravado reminds me not of veteran players but 4chan spammers, your clustered landing, lacking intermittency suggests that you are relying on numbers to survive, rather than your ability to adapt. That it is a strategy to dominate provinces you land in by having 4+ players landing in a province and when first conquers come around those numbers will be shortened to 2 players per province. This is just a prediction of the cheap tactics I think such a bold tribe would employ.

So yes, you have my attention, yes I will be gaugeing your achievement, and yes, there will be heavy scrutiny until I see ANYTHING from you that demands any kind of respect as a force worthy of winning a world. Is that fair, or too harsh?

@goshin and TW.Ebola, again displaying traits of players who lack of experience and respect for those who put in the time and effort to maintain a community. If you had any knowledge of rules on the old forums, then you would know that cursing is not allowed, attempting to substitute swearing and bad language for asterisks and terrible innuendo, you will likely be called on it. TW.Ebola, you aren't funny, your comments are becoming gradually more fascist and bigotted and is why this comment will be my only acknowledgement you are even here. It is my great hope that, like the worst of a rash, if we don't scratch you, you will go away.
I do hope this clears up any confusion your leader might have as to why I have taken a personal dislike to your tribe, it is because of your forum presence and chosen personalities hiding behind an avatar. If you think I'm being hostile, it is merely because it is in my personality to not lie, even on a forum.

I'm glad you took the time to write such a response, because I really do not have the patience for it myself. I feel pretty much the same way about these guys' way of presenting themselves in this forum. In fact, their presence made it a lot less interesting for me to come back here because I cannot stand their god awful attempts at humor, nor their (evidently intended) lack of proper articulation.

DeletedUser

Yatogami;n5208 said:

You speak for all of us.

DeletedUser

@ Yatogami

+1 for the post, totally agree with you, these posts only worsen the forums. I did enjoy the PnP posts on the old tribalwars forums, but I'm still waiting for those to show up haha

DeletedUser16

I will closely monitor this thread from now on. Some of you (and you know who you are) are walking on a thin line.

Forum Rules said:
• No use of profanity will be permitted (including masked profanity). Depending on the severity the content may be deleted or edited.
• Do not attempt to provoke the moderators.

Consider this you last warning before infractions will be handed out.

DeletedUser

to be fair the forum automatically corrected my curse words to ***
which is odd when you look at the rules (it infers that cursing isn't always masked)

DeletedUser

Yatogami;n5208 said:
Your forum presence and bravado reminds me not of veteran players but 4chan spammers

FWIW, 4chan should remind you of us. We predate 4chan by 5 years...

so there.

and we couldn't care less if you like us or not. In fact, we prefer that you don't.

DeletedUser

Yatogami;n5208 said:

lol trolled into effort post mode

lolpicard2.gif

gg

DeletedUser

Yatogami;n5208 said:

lolol look at this guy

DeletedUser6

I see that some of you feel that you are above the forum rules. I would encourage everyone to read them. Moving forward, any violation will be met with the strictest of actions. This not only includes personal insults but also the discussion of rules violations, profanity, and off topic posts.

Get this in order, I prefer not to be heavy handed but at this point I am not seeing a lot of options. Read the rules, follow the rules, everyone is happy. Otherwise, I get grumpy and when I am grumpy I bring out the ban hammer.

You may now return to your on topic, non forum rule violating discussion already in progress.

DeletedUser

• Treat each other with respect and remain polite. You are able to use tactical propaganda towards your in-game opponents in the world forums.
  • Users are not allowed to impersonate moderators, other team members or employees of InnoGames.
  • Spam and off topic comments will be deleted. This includes comments such as “In before Lock” and one word posts.
  • Do not attempt to provoke the moderators.
  • Players who deliberately act against the building of the community will be denied access to these forums.
  • Do not post information regarding the private lives of other users on the forum without their express permission. This includes RL pictures, school/college information etc.
  • Users are responsible for ensuring that the pages they link to, do not contain material that violates the forum rules. Linking content that violates the forum rules is not allowed.
  • Do not use copyrighted materials of any kind in your posts.
  • Double or multiple postings directly after each other should not occur. Sum up your thoughts in a single post.
  • If a player is breaking the rules, do not post about it. Please use the report post link, or in severe cases, contact the support staff. Posting about rule breaking is not allowed.
  • Each Tribal Wars 2 player may only use one account for Forum use, regardless of the number of accounts he or she has in-game.
  • The members of the Tribal Wars 2 support staff may decide to apply and modify the rules as they choose to effectively handle edge cases.
  • Players are not allowed to discuss in-game or forum bans.
  • The moderators have the right to edit or delete posts and close topics. Please follow their instructions.
I'm reading the rules again, but I am perhaps missing the part where we can not discuss rules violations. Can you clarify mr. modereter sir

DeletedUser6

• Players are not allowed to discuss in-game or forum bans. The reasoning for this is simple. The reason for a specific ban might not be obvious to a regular forum member but the moderators and supporters have tools at their disposal that can show different types of rule breaches or unwanted behaviour. Since those information are internal a case is usually a lot more complex than it might seem. Due to the internal nature of some information a ban can not be publicly discussed by InnoGames staff or volunteers and public discussions therefor lack all the facts and usually end in flame wars or witch hunts - neither of which we want to see on the forums.
However, I have just now edited it for more clarity. If you have questions about the rules please do not post in a thread drawing it off topic further. Report it or message one of us and we will clarify. Thank you.

Now, back to the topic.

EDIT: There is no reason to post anything else here that is not related to the topic of this thread. Do not post that you are going to follow the rules, do not post snarky replies, it will result in an infraction.

Status
Not open for further replies.