• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top Ten Tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Maybe I need to change the title of this thread as it seems to have become a discussion group of player tactics (and other random stuff ), which is great! :)

DeletedUser

TW.EBOLA;n4760 said:
I disagree Therapy. I've always used my points offensive to attack the enemy before they can attack me, and we sorta won W1. Troops are overrated since you will probably never use them.

waauuv everyone was like noobs at w1 come W 73 w 75 best players there. win there and then talk.

DeletedUser486

aldswater pandemic;n4756 said:
rank 5 w69

it works
Isn't world 69 no hauls? So keep using that strategy in a farming world. GG.

DeletedUser688

Yatogami;n4847 said:
Isn't world 69 no hauls? So keep using that strategy in a farming world. GG.

limited hauls, not no hauls. but close enough

not like that's the only world I've played

DeletedUser486

It's the world you chose to brag about, didn't Innogames beat your biggest competition?

DeletedUser688

Yatogami;n4931 said:
It's the world you chose to brag about, didn't Innogames beat your biggest competition?

pls stop with these mean words or I will have to
ctrlk.gif

DeletedUser486

Ok, let me give it a shot...
Hmmm...

Hey buddy, your W69 nobling history isn't half bad :)

You know, after the easy internals start in a low hauls world.

DeletedUser

I'd like to make it very clear that our tribe aren't made up of any premades from another server of TW1 or TW2. We are seasoned Lord of Ultima players that have been looking for a new home and found this place. Gameplay is similar, though without the constant grind of raiding dungeons and posturing. Most of us have found it easy to adapt to, and those coming from TW1 will quickly find out that the game mechanics are vastly different and score doesn't necessarily mean you're going to be left alone.

That being said, most of our top players have ranked fairly high up, and most of you know who Ivain is now (or will). The one thing that LoU'ers have learned is that score is not what wins the game. I've played on many LoU servers were if score is the only aim. those Alliances usually crumbled under their own weight with dissension and frustrated players. What wins the game is kills, as kills gain footholds onto villages, and villages turn into key strategic provinces then eventually a kingdom. Don't fool yourself by becoming "high score" that no one will touch you. As Therapy? had mentioned before, you will just become a juicy target of someone who wants your village to farm and eventually take.

Lastly, this is a war game and if you're not warring, you're not winning. :)

Good luck all, and see you on the battlefield!

DeletedUser

RackAttack;n4696 said:
Here we go again, MRA bashing.

Every time I play one of these games it seems someone makes a "Top 10" list in the beginning & directly after it, comes the MRA-bashing.

Then people chime in and pat themselves, and each other, on the back for being so Elite and so exclusive. All the while being secretly worried about how some MRA is "all over the place" and growing in numbers & strength.

MRA-bashing amounts to "Whistling in the Dark," in my opinion.

You see, the "Elite" people got together long ago and then hop from server-to-server, world-to-world. Set up secret alliances; set up secret plans; conspire with other "smaller" "more elite" alliances in a strategy to "take over the world." But they do this even before some world starts. They do this planning, and alliance making even before the world is launched or has a single player in it, so that by the time they get to a server, they hit the ground running.

But then there's always a few MRA's that make it. Make it to the top and stay there. They throw a monkey-wrench into all the plans of the life-long, dedicated, fanatical, radical ... and most of all ego-filled "Elites."

I've seen it happen before, because I've been part of it.

You see, I can't stand this type of talk... This "Whistling in the Dark" and "Mutual Self-Assurance" patting & stoking that people do when the play a game like this.

All game-makers are businesses. They are in it to make money. And people comply - oh do they ever. Ehh.. So goes it. The trouble is, and this too I see all the time, is the "Wallet-Warrior" type that pulls his skills out of a wallet, and throws them at the screen, then sits back and enjoys the ego-boost from how he is "better" "more skilled" "elite" than everybody else. All the while forgetting that he just bought the last victory, and will buy the one that comes after it... And after that, and after that... ad infinitum.

By advertising, game maker draw in new players. And for the most part when a game has been around long enough and has their core "life-longers" the companies need to bring in new "cannon fodder" to keep the egos well feed of the life-longer-wallet-warrior-elites.

Sure the old people know how to play the game, even in their sleep, if they ever get any. And, of course the poor newcomer has no clue what's going on, and especially not at the deeper levels. So in some ways, the MRA = non-experienced/non-elite is absolutely correct. But you see, it's not a "revelation" to know this. It's not that there are very "insightful" and "elite" players who are soooo good that they can see some "hidden" fact that newcomers are inexperienced. They talk like they are so above the inexperienced. Yet they climb the backs of the inexperienced to get their ego-boosts, all the while patting themselves on the back for being "so good."

Well, which is it? Are you that good or are you just taking advantage of newcomers? ... Because you see, you can't have it both ways. You can't deem yourselves "good" because you crushed some noob who doesn't know an Archer from a Mounted Archer. An MRA-basher is basically saying, "They are bad until they make me look good." And then I have to shout from the rooftops how they crushed some dude.

Also, no newcomer can come into a world like this and NOT be in an MRA and hope to survive. As I said earlier, people "come into" this game with half the planning and alliances already made. Now how is a newcomer or newcomers supposed to deal with that: There's only one way: The MRA.

So be thankful that you have MRA's here. They do all the hard work. They take in every newcomer that make it possible to even have a game like this, and they either train them or weed them out. And if an MRA happens to make it to the top, then say they did good. I've not only seen MRA-bashing in the beginning of a game, but even in the end.. Even when they have taken out several "Elite" alliances (who, of course go silent after that)... People still complain that they are the scum of the Earth ... The bottom of the barrel.

So go easy on MRA's, just in case one takes you out. Then you wont feel so bad when it happens.

:p

What is an MRA? It sounds pretty serious for people to be bashing it so much?

DeletedUser688

Yatogami;n4948 said:
Ok, let me give it a shot...
Hmmm...

Hey buddy, your W69 nobling history isn't half bad :)

You know, after the easy internals start in a low hauls world.

i don't know how you even know my username, considering I never told you it.

it's not like I was playing at the end of the world

DeletedUser486

So you aren't rank 5. You were rank 5.
At what stage were you rank 5? 3 hours in? A week? A month?

You make such claims, yet backtrack on the obvious answer to why you would be boasting W69 as YOUR world.

DeletedUser688

Yatogami;n5070 said:
So you aren't rank 5. You were rank 5.
At what stage were you rank 5? 3 hours in? A week? A month?

You make such claims, yet backtrack on the obvious answer to why you would be boasting W69 as YOUR world.

Lay off on the sperging bud

First seen: 2013-05-26 03:04:05
Best Rank: 5
01st September 2013

DeletedUser

Yatogami what are your coordinates in TW2? I want to see your village.

DeletedUser624

As much scorn mass recruitment tribes are given, look at the ranks of the top players also - they are also in the mass recruitment tribes.
So come on tribalwars 'elite', give us your intellectual snobbery!
The reason that there are no tight-knitted premades in this game whose members are topping the ranks is because this game as of now is more balanced between the bourgeoise elite and the average player. The game is new, the mechanics are different, and there are no scripts which the seasoned experienced elite of the TW1 use so efficiently. As a result the overwhelming advantages the elite possess in TW1 take a heavy hit in TW2, and this game is more 'fair' in those regards.
I will however open admit, that the mass-recruitment tribes does not make things fair on anyone else at all. It doesn't even make it fair on the experienced players in these tribes that see little other choice.

DeletedUser486

Fair? FAIR? In this game a player can reach his first noble before losing beginner protection by paying his way there and you think this game is more fair?
I gotta get me some of whatever it is you are taking.

DeletedUser

Yato you are responsible for half of this forum's posts. how does that make you feel?

Status
Not open for further replies.