• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10

DeletedUser5424

unknown.png

6 days is long enough right?

Rank 1: L&S are at the peak of the MRT Cycle having pulled in more members in the SE. Prepare for the decline, punctuated by merges to stop the bleeding.
Rank 2: KAC just arent growing enough due to all being on top of one another. Tribe is going to dumpster through the rankings once their outlying players all get cleaned up by other tribes.
Rank 3: MCU is just, no. BAD tribe the sooner they disappear the better. And their name still sucks.
Rank 4: Absorbed some players in the South, seems to just be growing steadily. Still very sparcely populated territory and a rim that is uncleaned.
Rank 5: Their Crowned dumped them the clean up wont take too much longer now.
Rank 6: Have decided to bisect the map with some recruitment in the East. Which is what i assume Jack has a hard on for. Well CPS pretty much border every part of the map right now, if there was a chance to take them down, it was 2 months ago when they were small enough to kill. But this is the next time after that lol.

Iron-Born tribe member complaining about tribe names, oh yay, another Game of Thrones reference, yaaayyyy.... zzzzzzz

DeletedUser5385

06/10/2020
Current Standings
Top Tribes Update

1601967412282.png

Cabbage Patch Supremacy (CPS)
Victory Points: 126
Members: 28
BP: 13.55m
OBP: 9.68m
DBP: 3.87m
Villages: 462

The big winner of the last couple weeks, CPS continues to bisect the map. They've taken vills and/or players from K*C, L&S and MCU and seem to be expanding in every direction apart from the south, where they have made either no attacks or no progress against IRN and tyr.

Iron-Born (IRN)
Victory Points: 161
Members: 40
BP: 9.44m
OBP: 7.81m
DBP: 1.63m
Villages: 445

While their pocket in the north has grown slightly into MCU, the Iron-Born have really ballooned out in both the SW and the SSE. They boast the highest OBP to DBP ratio among any tribe, with only CPS even coming close.

Loyalty & Service (L&S)
Victory Points: 120
Members: 70
BP: 4.60m
OBP: 2.13m
DBP: 2.47m
Villages: 335

Having dropped from their number one spot a couple weeks ago, L&S has taken a significant beating in recent times, as is demonstrated by their low OBP to DBP ratio. They have lost significant ground to CPS in the NE and (sort-of) newcomers TMP. Although they did snag up a couple villages in the far SE from the decaying KAC.

Knights of Cydonia (K*C)
Victory Points: 99
Members: 63
BP: 3.83m
OBP: 1.81m
DBP: 2.02m
Villages: 271

While their players on the rim have by and large have had room to grow, K*C has been steadily loosing ground to CPS near the core and in the east. They too benefited from KAC's fall, snagging up a couple of their vills in the SW - most likely through picking up their players.

Temple MERCS (TMP)
Victory Points: 60
Members: 21
BP: 3.54m
OBP: 2.22m
DBP: 1.32m
Villages: 178

Rising from KAC's carcass is the new TMP, who have come onto the scene strong by either merging with or taking over several L&S players in their vicinity. Compared to most of the tribes around this rank, they have a fairly healthy OBP to DBP ratio as well.

Avengers (MCU)
Victory Points: 73
Members: 56
BP: 2.08m
OBP: 888k
DBP: 1.25m
Villages: 162

Having lost vills to IRN, CPS and L&S, the avengers seem to be in an especially poor position right now. Having restarted in multiple different locations all over the map, one assumes that they have little hope of assembling anytime soon. Still, they have the numbers and clusters of players across the world, some may yet find success.

tyr (tyr)
Victory Points: 24
Members: 7
BP: 3.47m
OBP: 2.18m
DBP: 1.29m
Villages: 91

The tribe that refutes the existence of capital letters might not look like too much at first glance, but what only 7 players have managed to do this is fairly impressive - although it likely involved some sort of agreement with CPS. They've recently expanded into KAC territory and generally have a strong hold on the southern area of the core, we'll see if just the 7 of them can hold onto it.

King Arthur's Court (KAC)
Victory Points: 40
Members: 30
BP: 1,86m
OBP: 689k
DBP: 1.17m
Villages: 70

The biggest event of the last couple weeks has definitely been the utter destruction of KAC, their holdings have decreased significantly across the map, with not a single area seeing any net gains. The formation of TMP and signs of KAC players leaving to join other tribes around them seems a clear signal that KAC is a sinking ship very close to being sunk completely.

Thanks to huskazor93, from whom I shamelessly took this formatting, and Big Brain for posting the previous maps.

i just think its pretty boring that CPS and IB have this agreement going on and are just going after the smaller groups and cps is moving into the SE they are taking villas and stacking the shit out of them atm

DeletedUser1104

i just think its pretty boring that CPS and IB have this agreement going on and are just going after the smaller groups and cps is moving into the SE they are taking villas and stacking the shit out of them atm

You know what I think would be pretty boring? Getting the whole world to try to war one 20 person tribe, and losing.

When you were in L&S and you had KAC, l&s, k*c, MCU (aka 4 of the top 5 tribes early and frankly im probably forgetting some tribes) all agree to attack us and work together against us. We had 20 players, you had what? 300-400 combined? Early game you should have squashed us. all those cata attacks you guys would send were quite annoying. Cute, but annoying.

So yes we made an agreement with IRN early on. Wouldnt you in our position?

If you didnt want a "boring" world then
1) dont join l&s and ally everyone so you literally only had a 20 person tribe to attack.
2) Dont ally everyone and force the world down the path it was.

Personally I found the world quite fun early game, but maybe thats because I could attack literally anyone i wanted to as all i saw was a sea of red.

I didnt have control of L S at that point and i didnt agree with all the allies thus why tmp is taking everything now and to be fair that 20 player strong tribe also sped up their game with crowns to get to that point. I mean ask burkie how he somehow went from 2 nobles with 3 villas to getting about an extra 6 villas in about 2 days lol after said cat smacks. most of those in CPS dropped crowns like crazy for that early advantage. With that being said MCU cant even be considered a tribe literally 80% of their members have no units and or bash points. same thing with KAC I joined L S for the tribe level if not i would have been smacked in the middle of both tribes so i kind of didn't have a choice in that matter. So now that LS is pretty much our problem in the SE we now have CPS trying to move in IB failing to take out our front line and actually losing on that end and LS on our rim trying to push us in as well. What about you guys? everyone willing to fight you is pretty much busy with other shit now other than K C I believe.

DeletedUser1104

burkie is relatively new. he got rimmed at the start but i think he had gotten some coins before restarting.. so getting more nobles aint too hard when u already have thee slots

DeletedUser4490

Hardly any of us in CPS have used crowns tbf, maybe 1 or 2 players when Gwen dropped and 1 of our newer recruits but that's literally it. If we did have some big crown whores I'd constantly moan at them to lvl our tribe up lol

Are you actually OK? Looking at that map we have about 5 villages in the South-East, and they're so deep in the core you can't even call it the SE. You realise when it's early doors you need a couple of coins to get a few good nobles which can be farmed in a day. Your tribemates and yourself refused to believe that I could plunder 1M res in 24 hours with two villages. It's really not that hard. 1M res breaks down to 330K of each wood/clay/iron. A coin is 28K/30K/25K. So that's approximately 11 coins in one day if I build nothing else. When you have two players work together to pre-noble. It's not hard to snag a village.

I'll admit I got lucky I picked up 3 nobles with my FREE shot from Gwen. Didn't need mass crowns. All this blah blah blah about crowning and yet L&S is the tribe with the highest tribe level, by a country mile.

Pray we don't come to the SE anytime soon rey, because you're only a province or two away from me and your moaning is wearing thin. I wouldn't wanna make your nukes go splat again (oh and as for stacking villages we take - we had two players from our 20 man tribe send LTS the rest was well timed shuffling to stifle your feeble attempts).

DeletedUser5385

13/10/2020
Current Standings
Top Tribes Update

1602619548874.png

Cabbage Patch Supremacy (CPS)Current StatsChange Since last week
Points (Million):2.630.61
Victory Points:13711
Members:27-1
BP (Million):18.24.65
OBP:13.914.23
DBP:4.290.42
Villages:53977

Despite having lost a member along the way, CPS have continued tearing their way through all of their opposition. While continuing their NAP with IRN, they have taken villages from L&S, K*C and even some villages from Tyr. From previous comments in the thread it appears that CPS and IRN teamed up in the early game to defend against a massive MRT coallition. With the need for this agreement dwindling as these tribes grow to dominate close to half the map, it remains to be seen if this NAP will last all the way until they finish off L&S and Tyr.

Iron-Born (IRN)Current StatsChange Since last week
Points (Million):2.250.23
Victory Points:19635
Members:400
BP (Million):12.513.07
OBP:9.972.16
DBP:2.540.91
Villages:53388

Similarly to CPS, IRN has made huge gains in the last week. In fact, take everything I said for CPS and copy/paste it here, it pretty much all applies. The only other thing to note is that I think I've spotted CPS's lost player - one of the groups in the SSW is now part of IRN when it was definitely white before.

Loyalty & Service (L&S)Current StatsChange Since last week
Points (Million):1.690.89
Victory Points:18969
Members:9828
BP (Million):8.674.07
OBP:4.11.97
DBP:4.572.1
Villages:563228

Having merged with TMP, L&S has seen huge stat increases in the last week, gaining almost a million points and a nice amount of victory points too. This has seen them rise to a staggering 98 players. Despite all of these great gains, including having a net positive back and forth with IRN, they still seem to be loosing ground to CPS. While far from in an impossible situation, L&S's next fortnight is going to be crucial for them. Winning against IRN and CPS will require excellent co-ordination and input from their tribe members. I certainly don't envy the leaders here, corralling all of these players must be an organizational nightmare.

Knights of Cydonia (K*C)Current StatsChange Since last week
Points (Million):0.790.12
Victory Points:1078
Members:61-2
BP (Million):4.470.64
OBP:1.990.18
DBP:2.480.46
Villages:2798

This has been a remarkably stable week for K*C. They have lost some ground to both IRN and CPS but have made up for it in other areas. That said, this isn't a sustainable state for K*C. Their enemies are growing at a far larger rate than they, and the only thing they are really racking up is DBP. Either they get the diplomatic breakthrough they need, or they will slowly fall apart.

tyr (tyr)Current StatsChange Since last week
Points (Thousands):210-99
Victory Points:240
Members:70
BP (Million):5.532.06
OBP:2.680.5
DBP:2.851.56
Villages:72-19

Tyr seem to be determined to keep a tenacious grasp on all of the villages they can, but it a loosing battle. The combined assualts of both IRN and CPS are likely going to coninue wearing down these stalwart few until the very last village.

Avengers (MCU)Current StatsChange Since last week
Points (Thousands):167-215
Victory Points:35-38
Members:31-25
BP (Thousands):1521-617
OBP:403-485
DBP:1118-132
Villages:78-84

Rip, the MCU is well an truly dead. As is KAC, who resides at number 10 on the list. Hopefully these players, who have mostly either been swallowed up or gone to L&S will find some success in their new tribe(s) and/or worlds.

That's it for our roundup this week, thank you for the support. My apologies if the messed tables are annoying, it is significantly easier for me to do it this way than to type it all out. If anyone has any solid advice as to how to change the sizes of columns in this forum please let me know.

Last edited by a staff member:
13/10/2020
Current Standings
Top Tribes Update

View attachment 2005

Cabbage Patch Supremacy (CPS)Current StatsChange Since last week
Points (Million):2.630.61
Victory Points:13711
Members:27-1
BP (Million):18.24.65
OBP:13.914.23
DBP:4.290.42
Villages:53977

Despite having lost a member along the way, CPS have continued tearing their way through all of their opposition. While continuing their NAP with IRN, they have taken villages from L&S, K*C and even some villages from Tyr. From previous comments in the thread it appears that CPS and IRN teamed up in the early game to defend against a massive MRT coallition. With the need for this agreement dwindling as these tribes grow to dominate close to half the map, it remains to be seen if this NAP will last all the way until they finish off L&S and Tyr.

Iron-Born (IRN)Current StatsChange Since last week
Points (Million):2.250.23
Victory Points:19635
BP (Million):12.513.07
OBP:9.972.16
DBP:2.540.91
Villages:53388

Similarly to CPS, IRN has made huge gains in the last week. In fact, take everything I said for CPS and copy/paste it here, it pretty much all applies. The only other thing to note is that I think I've spotted CPS's lost player - one of the groups in the SSW is now part of IRN when it was definitely white before.

Loyalty & Service (L&S)Current StatsChange Since last week
Points (Million):1.690.89
Victory Points:18969
Members:9828
BP (Million):8.674.07
OBP:4.11.97
DBP:4.572.1
Villages:563228

Having merged with TMP, L&S has seen huge stat increases in the last week, gaining almost a million points and a nice amount of victory points too. This has seen them rise to a staggering 98 players. Despite all of these great gains, including having a net positive back and forth with IRN, they still seem to be loosing ground to CPS. While far from in an impossible situation, L&S's next fortnight is going to be crucial for them. Winning against IRN and CPS will require excellent co-ordination and input from their tribe members. I certainly don't envy the leaders here, corralling all of these players must be an organizational nightmare.

Knights of Cydonia (K*C)Current StatsChange Since last week
Points (Million):0.790.12
Victory Points:1078
Members:61-2
BP (Million):4.470.64
OBP:1.990.18
DBP:2.480.46
Villages:2798

This has been a remarkably stable week for K*C. They have lost some ground to both IRN and CPS but have made up for it in other areas. That said, this isn't a sustainable state for K*C. Their enemies are growing at a far larger rate than they, and the only thing they are really racking up is DBP. Either they get the diplomatic breakthrough they need, or they will slowly fall apart.

tyr (tyr)Current StatsChange Since last week
Points (Thousands):210-99
Victory Points:240
Members:70
BP (Million):5.532.06
OBP:2.680.5
DBP:2.851.56
Villages:72-19

Tyr seem to be determined to keep a tenacious grasp on all of the villages they can, but it a loosing battle. The combined assualts of both IRN and CPS are likely going to coninue wearing down these stalwart few until the very last village.

Avengers (MCU)Current StatsChange Since last week
Points (Thousands):167-215
Victory Points:35-38
Members:31-25
BP (Thousands):1521-617
OBP:403-485
DBP:1118-132
Villages:78-84

Rip, the MCU is well an truly dead. As is KAC, who resides at number 10 on the list. Hopefully these players, who have mostly either been swallowed up or gone to L&S will find some success in their new tribe(s) and/or worlds.

That's it for our roundup this week, thank you for the support. My apologies if the messed tables are annoying, it is significantly easier for me to do it this way than to type it all out. If anyone has any solid advice as to how to change the sizes of columns in this forum please let me know.
You can only imagine the strength it takes to organise everyone, theres still a lot more to update aha :)
Mayth

DeletedUser5385

20/10/2020
Current Standings
Top Tribes Update

1603200854697.png

Cabbage Patch Supremacy (CPS)Stats As Of 20/10/2020Change Since Last Week
Points (Million):3.230.6
Victory Points:16831
Members:292
BP (Million):21.623.42
OBP:16.12.19
DBP:5.521.23
Villages:61980
--------------------------------------

CPS continue to dominate the top half of the map, especially the NE where several L&S and IRN vills have joined their number. The IRN vills are especially interesting, could this be some IRN players simply switching over to CPS or is this a sign of a larger conflict beginning to brew? While CPS have certainly managed to maintain their growth in terms of points and vill counts, their ODP gain has fallen significantly. In and of itself this isn't a bad sign, but as they continue to stack up a far larger DBP than IRN this could prove either a poor omen for their future or a sign of their ability to quick response to attacks.

Iron-Born (IRN) Stats As Of 20/10/2020Change Since Last Week
Points (Million):2.850.6
Victory Points:22226
BP (Million):15.663.15
OBP:12.62.63
DBP:3.060.52
Villages:60875

Almost exactly mirroring CPS's growth, IRN continue to hold a solid 4:1 OBP to DBP ratio. Their growth has primarily occurred in the SE, where they have taken a large amount of territory from tyr and a dozen or so vills from L&S. Positionally IRN are less disjointed than CPS or L&S while still having lots of room to grow. Apart from the slight shrinking of their pocket in the north, IRN seems like the tribe with the least to worry about at the moment.

Loyalty & Service (L&S) Stats As Of 20/10/2020Change Since Last Week
Points (Million):2.831.14
Victory Points:291102
Members:14547
BP (Million):16.547.87
OBP:7.763.66
DBP:8.784.21
Villages:894331

Having increased their player count yet again to a whopping 145 players, L&S have shot up in all of their metrics - nearly displacing IRN for 2nd place. We will have to wait a week or two to truly see the impact these massive merges will have, but the fact that they continue to lose vills to IRN and CPS doesn't bode well overall. Most of the merges seem to have occurred with members from MCU and the rim players of K*C, but they also have swallowed up a smaller tribe in the SW.

Knights of Cydonia (K*C) Stats As Of 20/10/2020Change Since Last Week
Points (Million):0.58-0.21
Victory Points:83-24
Members:43-18
BP (Million):4.32-0.15
OBP:1.8-0.19
DBP:2.520.04
Villages:195-84

K*C seems not long for this world as a huge host of their rim players leave to join the L&S horde. The remnants seem to be steadily losing ground to CPS in both the core and the NW rim. It's possible that they have thrown their lot in with L&S wholesale and we've just caught them mid-merger, or some stubborn members in the core have decided that they'd rather go out fighting on their own like tyr.

tyr (tyr) Stats As Of 20/10/2020Change Since Last Week
Points (Million):112-99
Victory Points:19-5
Members:5-2
BP (Million):5.26-0.27
OBP:2.54-0.14
DBP:2.72-0.13
Villages:52-20

With their point count halved and their DBP going down despite all of the action going on around them I would be surprised if I were still talking about tyr next week. They put up a decent fight considering all of the pressure they were under, but considering the significant numeral and positional disadvantages they had it is not at all surprising that they are soon to near their end.

That's it for our roundup this week, the world seems to be solidifying into a classic 3-way rumble, with two tribes on the low end when it comes to numbers and a third that absolutely dwarfs them in that category, in DBP and... in little else. I've found a little work-around for the columns although it is far from ideal, I can't simply use spaces are the formatting removes them after I post. Tell me if you prefer this or the version from last week.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser5424

The top 4 tribes combined have around 600 VP Combined.
The Win condition is 3000 lmao. Ready for the world to be won DOM style then stall out for 6 months while players noble barbs to get the required VP like almost all other VP worlds in the past?

DeletedUser5385

03/11/2020
Current Standings
Top Tribes Update

1604419007369.png

Cabbage Patch Supremacy (CPS)03/10/2020Change Since Last 2 Weeks
Points (Million):5.11.87
Victory Points:25991
Members:367
BP (Million):34.0212.4
OBP:24.788.68
DBP:9.243.72
Villages:906287

The peace between CPS and IRN continues as they all race to see who can kill the other remnants the fastest. Currently, this seems to be a race that CPS is winning, albeit only just. Since two weeks ago, CPS has gained 7 players, likely either from K*C or L&S, putting them on a fairly equal player count to IRN. Currently they are bee-lining their way to 1k vils, and while they have gained a fair amount of DBP, don't seem to have lost much of anything for it.

Iron-Born (IRN) 03/10/2020Change Since Last 2 Weeks
Points (Million):4.391.54
Victory Points:29371
BP (Million):24.628.96
OBP:19.586.98
DBP:5.041.98
Villages:845237

IRn, much like CPS, has continued slurping up their protein powder (also called L&S) as they look to get as swole as possible before the inevitable showdown begins. In these efforts, they have ceased advancing against tyr - who have shown neither growth nor decline these last few weeks. IRN has more than made up for this by smashing L&S hard in several places all over the south of the map, as well as cleaning up some of the remnant of K*C.

Loyalty & Service (L&S) 03/10/2020Change Since Last 2 Weeks
Points (Million):3.130.3
Victory Points:289-2
Members:125-20
BP (Million):28.8612.32
OBP:12.74.94
DBP:16.167.38
Villages:8995

After 2 weeks in the mid-late game, the last thing you want to do is have no points of vil change. But as it turns out, that might just be what you gEt if your name is L&S. While they don't look to have lost too much at first glance, L&S continues to get squeezed to the rim and possibly out of the game as we continue through 2020. Some of their members likely lost all their vils, and a dozen of them even made a new tribe called Northmen out in the far East. L&S isn't hold up too well, but what can you expect when the top two tribes continue to band together to kill off the 3rd?

That's it for our roundup today, definitely getting a whole lot shorter now that the number of competitive tribes has gone down. Hopefully since the world is no longer growing, I'll soon be covering some more competitive conflicts!