• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10

So brave of you cabbage to gang me up. I guess I was not like potpot up there whom shockingly, you guys have evaded. You cant fight the Overlord cant you? Hahahah pathetic pattern in map all eastern CPS dodging him.

The fact you call him overlord shows how pitiful of a person you are, he has multiple accounts supporting him all with low points so when we try and taking the supporting villages we hit with 30% morale. Not an ideal situation to take a fight. I scouted his Daumarkzol province, he has three offensive villages and 14 defensive. Clustered so close. He will get his due don't you worry sunshine. For now you can run your mouth in another world as you're no longer welcome or apart of this one. You pathetic defender. Get good at the game kid. See ya!

Ive heard that he was the guy who initiated war with Irn and you guys. Ive also heard youve threatened to wipe him out. Hmm, curious how the guy manage to hold all his villa in all fronts against CPS. He be worthy of his title OverLord for his defense. You, on the other hand, has failed miserably on your task to finish him off. Id say you were scared since Burkie went out. Anyway, it was pity seeing him inactive. Maybe now you can finish him off since he's idle? Like youve always do?

Ive heard that he was the guy who initiated war with Irn and you guys. Ive also heard youve threatened to wipe him out. Hmm, curious how the guy manage to hold all his villa in all fronts against CPS. He be worthy of his title OverLord for his defense. You, on the other hand, has failed miserably on your task to finish him off. Id say you were scared since Burkie went out. Anyway, it was pity seeing him inactive. Maybe now you can finish him off since he's idle? Like youve always do?

We had plans to go to war with IRN for a long time, we were just biding our time whilst we dealt with your barb-nobling tribe. They recruited potpot and others who I called refugees, IRN refused to release them and that gave us our excuse for war. Furthermore we've already confirmed they're multi-accounting cheaters from in-game DMs.

We didn't even launch against potpot's front line villages because they're all stacked 20K+/20K+/20K+ what's the point. So we ran through you and now we have him surrounded on three-sides. His defence can't cover them all and now is the time to ruin him :) Also he definitely isn't idle as his defence is still moving and re-locating ;)

Im pretty sure he had the same number of villa for the longest time. Thats idle for me. Anyway, its not that you can defeat him tho. With your style of gameplay, the OverLord might not get bothered by you. ;)

Im pretty sure he had the same number of villa for the longest time. Thats idle for me. Anyway, its not that you can defeat him tho. With your style of gameplay, the OverLord might not get bothered by you. ;)

Is that why I've started to take his villages today? He's "idle" because he only build defensive troops and he cannot take me on. I'd crush him if he actually made an attempt to fight me, but no he defends. Like you tried, also futile. Why are you even here, you bragged and bragged and bragged and we handed your backside to you. Get good at the game. My first world back since I quit a decade ago and I win it with my tribe. LIGHTWORK.

Wow since a decade ago? And you already have a team after you 1st went back? Sounds legit to me. Hahaha you look like you dont have life outside the game. 100% lightwork since all the heavy lifting was done by your friends and not you. Your only role was to brag on whatever "achievements" you have made. You havent even finished lucilfer off after burkie bled him. Whats more fun is that he bounced back under the protection of potpot. It was safe to assume you were definitely afraid to him that it took you months to actually rally your friends to fight him. All players near our region knows how big you only talks and made you a subject of jokes in their discord. Hahaha a sight of a pretentious man that didnt know he was the jester to others. Pity :D

Out of words? Excuse? Im right for telling you cant even finish a tiny player since he's protected by your neighbor? What a sad scaredy cat.

Actually I have my own business to run and I'm not at your beck and call. We left Lucilfer on, one maybe two villages. We were done with that pathetic cheat. You say we crown, Lucilfer had 6 villages before his first village was even at 1,000 points! Aha. What a waste of money.

I never said I had a pre-built team. I started the server, hit it off with some players as I recognised talent instead of the MRTs on the world and grew with them as a council member. Anyways, you're dead, Lucilfer has died once and now potpot is on his way out. Also you lost this world. Enough said.

You
Lost

Blah blah blah pathetic excuses. You just cant finish them off. If my eyes aint lying Im seeing their villages pretty much intact with bashpoints still going up. It only suggest that they may have defended well against you and your tribe LOL. potpot even chastising you and CPS in his profile as he said he's bored. Clearly, you cant defeat the OverLord and just skipped him instead, cowering like a kid. XD stop acting like an elite if you cant even defeat a 30villa player. What a fraud you are. potpot is in his way out? What a blunder I think he's having a good time welcoming cadavers from you. Hahahajajjahajakajahahhahahagahah

Blah blah blah pathetic excuses. You just cant finish them off. If my eyes aint lying Im seeing their villages pretty much intact with bashpoints still going up. It only suggest that they may have defended well against you and your tribe LOL. potpot even chastising you and CPS in his profile as he said he's bored. Clearly, you cant defeat the OverLord and just skipped him instead, cowering like a kid. XD stop acting like an elite if you cant even defeat a 30villa player. What a fraud you are. potpot is in his way out? What a blunder I think he's having a good time welcoming cadavers from you. Hahahajajjahajakajahahhahahagahah

One again... YOU LOST. However, now I seriously know you're a bad player. Do you know what morale is? You think I can just attack a tiny player without suffering in the battle reports? Launching nukes from 12 hours away when he is running four accounts to which he uses to stack. LOL.

In fact you're right. It's going really well for him! Check the reports ;)

Also you call me a bad player, but all you're talking about is another players "achievements" and by achievements, I mean you're talking about a player who builds 95% defensive villages, never grew above 30 villages and is cheating by multi-accounting. God your standards are low.

Attachments

• potpot 001.png
    potpot 001.png
    126.9 KB · Views: 171
  • potpot 002.png
    potpot 002.png
    111.2 KB · Views: 170
  • potpot 003.png
    potpot 003.png
    110.5 KB · Views: 193
  • potpot 004.png
    potpot 004.png
    105.5 KB · Views: 134
  • potpot 005.png
    potpot 005.png
    105.8 KB · Views: 188
I dont get it. You said he was stacking yet you are showing me pics of soldiers with low numbers. You are countering your own argument. You accuses people of multi-accounting when you cant even provide proof. Is it just a pathetic excuses for not being able to take him down? He openly mocks you and your tribe and you cant do anything? It is just a proof that you were just being carried in this realm. You cant even defeat the OverLord with yourself. Big LOL for you pretender.

I dont get it. You said he was stacking yet you are showing me pics of soldiers with low numbers. You are countering your own argument. You accuses people of multi-accounting when you cant even provide proof. Is it just a pathetic excuses for not being able to take him down? He openly mocks you and your tribe and you cant do anything? It is just a proof that you were just being carried in this realm. You cant even defeat the OverLord with yourself. Big LOL for you pretender.

He's openly admitted to holding "account-sit" requests to the accounts that have openly admitted in PMs to multi-accounting. Furthermore, that's because he can't cover all of his villages. So yes he losses the occasional defensive village to my nukes but he just dodges and stacks trains. Also I'll tell you a secret, it's not that we can't take him down, it's that we're not. He's a nobody, he doesn't even have offensive troops and if he does he clearly doesn't know how to use them LOOOL.

Oh did I mention you lost? Because you're down and out and dead lad. So be quiet. Big boys are playing the game now.

Uhh made a new excuse huh. It was known that you threatened to finish him when the war started but in many months youve failed.your way unto him. You dont want to finish him because YOU CANT. LOL even with the help of Viking, you still miserably failed to take him down. And still openly MOCKS your tribe for being BORING. LOL

Uhh made a new excuse huh. It was known that you threatened to finish him when the war started but in many months youve failed.your way unto him. You dont want to finish him because YOU CANT. LOL even with the help of Viking, you still miserably failed to take him down. And still openly MOCKS your tribe for being BORING. LOL

I'm openly mocking you for being such a poor player. Are you even still playing this world with your 13 villages. LOOL. Awful!

Also yes I did threaten to finish him when the war started and THEN I didn't bother with him because of his cheating ways :)

I'll tell you what... We're boring? We're boring?! AHAHAHAHAHAHA - The guy who you're kissing the feet of and bowing down to can't even launch an offensive on us. Imagine being that pathetic you only build defensive troops on FOUR different accounts. Awful player.