• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10

Northmen is not a tribe made up of ex-L&S players. They're an infestation that have been there since the first Gwen. One player nobling five villages before his first village was even at 1,000 points. Since then it has come to light that they are multi-accounting but INNO has not acted to the evidence provided to them (incoming ban/warning for me?). Alas, these rodents have been more or less dealt with now and we will steam roll through them even more so in the next week or two. They basically built themselves a 70-100 village tribe that honestly is 95% defensive troops. And you can tell they're cheating when they don't even build archers because all they make are res buildings, warehouse, farms and spears and swords. Absolute trolls.

Get a life Jack. You stupid multi accounting fuck with your pet account Alexthehypercool. You must be an ugly mofo for not having a life outside tw. PS I will rim you soon.
My pet account? I'm sure Alex will be happy in joining me in a discord chat for anyone who wants to give this accusation any kind of credibility. Furthermore, you're going to rim me? With what your 68 point village? Good luck. Pipe down.

Get a life Jack. You stupid multi accounting fuck with your pet account Alexthehypercool. You must be an ugly mofo for not having a life outside tw. PS I will rim you soon.
Lol I can honestly promise you those are two different people. Co-op maybe, but multi-accounting nope. To me it sounds like someone getting pummeled. Hoping someone update this soon, kinda wanna see how the war goes.

War has started between CPS & IRN. Been about a week. Can we get a map update before the tide really starts to turn please?

PLEASE no.

or your arrogance will
1607352309801.png

1607352176756.png

1607351952024.png
you.

PLEASE no.

or your arrogance will you.

Ahh yes, you expect me to allow our enemies (L&S) to noble towards us and you (IRN) take in refugees. You also have picked and chosen your report. When trying to move into a new province unless I take a barb and flash a chapel I'll be fighting week. You missed out the pre-nuke that hit that at 100%. Stuff like this happens. Love me a war. How about your boys try doing something without using all those multi-accounts eh?

Ahh yes, you expect me to allow our enemies (L&S) to noble towards us and you (IRN) take in refugees. You also have picked and chosen your report. When trying to move into a new province unless I take a barb and flash a chapel I'll be fighting week. You missed out the pre-nuke that hit that at 100%. Stuff like this happens. Love me a war. How about your boys try doing something without using all those multi-accounts eh?

We do not take in refugees.
We only take those who thrive to survive.
That's what I call
We're not barbaric enough to kill every men, women and children in our sight.

You on the other hand, was already exposed (please refer to the spoiler above) and is looking like a spoiled brat hiding in his mommies skirt.

We do not take in refugees.
We only take those who thrive to survive.
That's what I call
We're not barbaric enough to kill every men, women and children in our sight.

You on the other hand, was already exposed (please refer to the spoiler above) and is looking like a spoiled brat hiding in his mommies skirt.

Potpot is a refugee from NOR a tribe we've completed wiped and is known to be multi-accounting (Lucilfer, LordHanma, High Lord Stark and more). Now your front lines are stacked with low-point players.

I was "exposed" lol. I used my nukes for what they're meant for. Attacking. I tried my hand and snagging a quick village as I'm currently 2-0 against IRN but if that means I'm hiding OK! :D LOL

Edit: Coming from the man who's hiding his in-game account.

Potpot is a refugee from NOR a tribe we've completed wiped and is known to be multi-accounting (Lucilfer, LordHanma, High Lord Stark and more). Now your front lines are stacked with low-point players.

I was "exposed" lol. I used my nukes for what they're meant for. Attacking. I tried my hand and snagging a quick village as I'm currently 2-0 against IRN but if that means I'm hiding OK! :D LOL

Edit: Coming from the man who's hiding his in-game account.

You should back up those accusations.

Then you should've waited for the councils what they are supposed to do.
NOT just act on your own, then blame us of breaking the NAP, LOL.

as our Leader
1607406221146.png

You should back up those accusations.

Then you should've waited for the councils what they are supposed to do.
NOT just act on your own, then blame us of breaking the NAP, LOL.

as our Leader

Your "leader" quite openly accepted that he came from a tribe that was under attack from us. Your leader knowingly took in another multi-accounter. Furthermore if we're at war with L&S and one nobles into a province I'm already in I'm going to take it. Not skirt around and let an enemy threat grow stronger and nearer to me.

Your train of thought and logical thinking is quite shocking to be frank.

Your "leader" quite openly accepted that he came from a tribe that was under attack from us. Your leader knowingly took in another multi-accounter. Furthermore if we're at war with L&S and one nobles into a province I'm already in I'm going to take it. Not skirt around and let an enemy threat grow stronger and nearer to me.

Your train of thought and logical thinking is quite shocking to be frank.

(Your "leader" quite openly accepted that he came from a tribe that was under attack from us.)
The pioneers of IRON BORN came from that tribe, I also came from that tribe. BUT we LEFT there before your tribe declared WAR against them, in fact we told our leader from that tribe that we should go to war against the former#1 alongside CPS but he declined.
So your accusations again of making us look like refugees were all heresay.

(Furthermore if we're at war with L&S and one nobles into a province I'm already in I'm going to take it.)
You did not set a FOOTHOLD on the province you told. It all started when you NOBLE barbs in every single province that you moved in.
You OBP and DBP will prove it. It just recently grown up but before it was trash.

(Your "leader" quite openly accepted that he came from a tribe that was under attack from us.)
The pioneers of IRON BORN came from that tribe, I also came from that tribe. BUT we LEFT there before your tribe declared WAR against them, in fact we told our leader from that tribe that we should go to war against the former#1 alongside CPS but he declined.
So your accusations again of making us look like refugees were all heresay.

(Furthermore if we're at war with L&S and one nobles into a province I'm already in I'm going to take it.)
You did not set a FOOTHOLD on the province you told. It all started when you NOBLE barbs in every single province that you moved in.
You OBP and DBP will prove it. It just recently grown up but before it was trash.

Again you going to tell me your in-game name or keep hiding?
Next, the pioneers of IRN came from NOR? What are you smoking lad?

So first of all you flame me because I lost a few nukes with 60% morale. Now I'm a noob for capping a barb to flash a chapel to then noble my enemies. I can't win.

From what Ive heard he was just carried by burkie against NOR.

Someone else hiding behind an alias... And your account is?
Again, I'm the one teaching Burkie the game. Not sure how I was carried by him but keep speculating.

Again you going to tell me your in-game name or keep hiding?
Next, the pioneers of IRN came from NOR? What are you smoking lad?

LOL....
maybe you're the one who's smoking girl.

this is what you
so you just told us that we came from a tribe that's been attacked by yours, you are purposely making us look like refugees.

smoke some more Girl.

By the way girl @JackInTheBox.

This is my 2nd world playing in TW2.
I've learned so much from @PeaceFrog back in my 1st world.

I can say i'm still inexperience but I can tell also that it were on the same LEAGUE.
LOL...
you've wasted so much time and effort playing and still you lack finesse.

The players that left NOR for IRN are refugees, because there were under attack and I didn't stop those attacks during the movement.

Furthermore, I've never played TW2 before in my life.

The players that left NOR for IRN are refugees, because there were under attack and I didn't stop those attacks during the movement.

And because of that you BROKE the NAP.
It's not IRON BORN who broke the NAP it's YOU !.
you were rapidly NOBLING Barbs in IRON BORN held provinces.

Furthermore, I've never played TW2 before in my life.

maybe TRUE coz you're arrogant the way you play TW2.

maybe NOT coz you said you were the who taught Burkie, you said?.
Again, I'm the one teaching Burkie the game. Not sure how I was carried by him but keep speculating.