• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10

And because of that you BROKE the NAP.
It's not IRON BORN who broke the NAP it's YOU !.
you were rapidly NOBLING Barbs in IRON BORN held provinces.

"rapidly nobling barbs" LOL. I took one barbarian in potpot's main province to take out potpot, lucilfer and ambulaval. So get your facts right. The barb was to flash a chapel rather than attack at 50%.

maybe TRUE coz you're arrogant the way you play TW2.

maybe NOT coz you said you were the who taught Burkie, you said?.

You understand there was TW1 right? A game I've not played for a DECADE.

It is NOW, IRON BORN against the world.

we will not go down without a FIGHT.

as a NEW player to TribalWars2,
now I know why some players boast they won worlds.

I experienced it here.
LOL....

there's nothing to boast about when you're only taking the safest way to Victory.
There's no HONOR in it.

They'll say a WIN is still a WIN?.
tell it to your child or your younger brother,
they will ask you back, but why leave your comrades?

While you take? Wow big words. You werent even a tribe asset in the first place. All you do is noble villas who were emptied by your mates. Such a pretender. You wont last against our Lord Commander in a 1 on 1 basis.

While you take? Wow big words. You werent even a tribe asset in the first place. All you do is noble villas who were emptied by your mates. Such a pretender. You wont last against our Lord Commander in a 1 on 1 basis.

I'm quite confused at your perception of me... I literally name my villages after my victims... The only barbs I've have take are to gain entry to a province to pop a church or to build backline troops for the impending "war". I say "war" because it's more like a walk in the park.

Yes whilst I take, from IRN. Repeatedly. I'm currently... 9 and 0 against your pathetic front line (may I add that has been stacked with multi-accounters defensive troops). Oh it's about to be 10 and 0. By the way, the caps, they consist of three different players from your tribe too. Lightwork sunshine.

Would you like to tell me your IGN now or are you going to keep embarrassing yourself on public forum such as this one?

Added note: I'm clearly such a bad player... Ranked 17th on the server for offensive bash. That's me, a bad bad bad player.

Quite some claim for a pretender and fraud. All those villas you take are either idle or quit. Only top 17 out of like 30-40 players left in the realm?

Firstly, I did teach Burkie and now that he can stand on his own feet there is a reason I'm larger than him and have a higher bash. Next, recruited the big players near me? I've taken villages from multiple IRN players so jog on lad. You're clearly just trash at this game which is why you're still hiding behind an alias. ahahahahahahahahahah, imagine being that bad you can't even tell anyone your IN-GAME NAME. AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH. You're awful. I haven't recruited any big players near me, still a sea of red infront of me that I'm marching through.

Oh did I mention you're still trash? AHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Gitgudkid

Hahahah how about recruiting charizard? 2ndplace? Horlakush? You just had your bp now since people quit and you went on free bashies against non responsive players LOL. Before this realm got boring, you were just little bashy. I dont need to tell you my name since Im better compared to you. I just wanna mess you up my little pretender.

Oh mate you're so bad at this game you've turned to IRL insults. Ahahaha. Oh mate you're awful and that's why you're hiding. You know I'll come wipe the floor with you! Oops!

Come try me, Ive taken some of your villa so far. Hahaha now send me some cadavers. -Ruchi
Ahahaha, you've taken some of my villages. You pinched one that had thirty loyalty. Behave yourself lad.

Edit: also, send you cadavers? Thanks for defender of the day and assaulter of the day lad. Get good kid. You're awful.

Youve also given me quite some achievement but I just dont post them on player profile. You seem so narcissistic. Put your money where your mouth is. So far Ive repelled a lot of IRN. Repelling you is easyy.. not unless you cry in your tribe just to lend you a hand. Huhu

I haven't used anyone's account. If other players attack red dots on the map that's not my issue. Rumour has it you've a ton of support flooding in though. Yet you accuse me ahaha.

Also you act like you're the only person I'm fighting right now. OK lad.

I haven't used anyone's account. If other players attack red dots on the map that's not my issue. Rumour has it you've a ton of support flooding in though. Yet you accuse me ahaha.

Also you act like you're the only person I'm fighting right now. OK lad.
Who else are you fighting then? Inactive and idle villages? What a pathetic baboon. Scared for some duel? Eh? Even using mirico's? And yet you call yourself realm winner? LOL what a big FRAUD. Come now and send me more Cadavers mr. BigTalk fraudson

Who else are you fighting then? Inactive and idle villages? What a pathetic baboon. Scared for some duel? Eh? Even using mirico's? And yet you call yourself realm winner? LOL what a big FRAUD. Come now and send me more Cadavers mr. BigTalk fraudson
I see you still struggle to read, I am not using Mirico's account he acts on his own volition not mine. You're not using Jolas' troops and other members no? OK. LOL

Furthermore erm the multi-accounters that are cheating on the east? More defence than you (and that's saying something) considering you've got what, 4 nukes? LOL. Friggin' turtle

So brave of you cabbage to gang me up. I guess I was not like potpot up there whom shockingly, you guys have evaded. You cant fight the Overlord cant you? Hahahah pathetic pattern in map all eastern CPS dodging him.