• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Tribe Thread

DeletedUser1431

I'm seriously disappointed to I'm gonna rant about it here. TL;DR in case this turns into a wall of text is that PvP are garbage.

I got a war declaration from them earlier today and they tried nuking Trake. Guess what happened? All their troops died. How many times do I have to tell noobs that you only declare war when you're ready to 100-0 a tribe? So many wannabe good players just declare for the hell of it and it seriously tilts me.

I hope this is the last time I see such low tier play. This isn't clash of bloody clans. Kleric, learn from your mistakes and step your game up or this world is just gonna get boring.

One moment of silence for dead PvP nukes.

It's appalling how many people misunderstand good leadership and strong op-planning, with simple communication and demands. But then again, I suppose that's what the strong thrive on. And then when there is a world full of strong tribes, diplomacy plays out instead of massive skill & time-involved wars.

*shrugs* Will be fun to watch how many noobs rise in ranks only to flake out once they face the first rounds of coordinated bashing against them.

DeletedUser4651

The coordinated?! Where, how, what, who?!
Seriously. Not a single tribe in this world except UT and maaaaybe T.R is coordinated. PVP so far has been warring worse than the MRTs.

fq00C2K.jpg

DeletedUser4651

>looks at jhin's naming scheme

i...is this a c...cry for help? ;__;

10edgy12me

DeletedUser4651

all that time for 4 bases? and then you lose 2? AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. oh man, oh boy, i'm laffin

DeletedUser4651

haven't heard from jhin in a while. did he run out of good boy points to trade in for internet use?

DeletedUser1581

The glorious regime of Jhin is over, long live the glorious regime of whitty the peaceful!

DeletedUser1581

Tbh I'm just trolling I've got no say. Why wouldn't you consider me peaceful raphiel?

DeletedUser4689

And now the reign of Jhin begins anew. Rejoice ye peasants for your savior has returned! May Jhin carry his friends into the promised land and send his foes into the next life. Especially the evil, scheming dark lord, best known as Gutsman.
-The history of the realm as chronicled by TheVirginChad King of the Rim All Claims Irrevocable Nobling With Remorse Crusher of MRTs