• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Tribe Thread

DeletedUser4651

damn Frankster again......when are people going to learn not to tribe with him

Can't say too much, people tribed with jhin on this world too. This world just seems like some sort of... meme, it's great :p

DeletedUser1581

Can't say too much, people tribed with jhin on this world too. This world just seems like some sort of... meme, it's great :p
Got to say I love a good meme when I see one! We used to be autists together, now I drink alone such a sad world :(
true but they are the usual Jhin followers gone underground
I wouldn't say I was a Jhin follower, the 2nd world I've played with him and I've actually played against him more times than with him.
noob question.. who is jhin
Until you understand people use alias's on this game (as you still think I'm 84 points and not using an alias) then there is little point in us trying to explain what jhin is ....

DeletedUser4605

Until you understand people use alias's on this game (as you still think I'm 84 points and not using an alias) then there is little point in us trying to explain what jhin is ....
so did you just accept you had multiple accounts on the same world? i had a thought of it, but i thought not many people who talk on the forums have multiple accounts on the same world. what a blatant acceptance of breaking rules. ban this guy :p JK

DeletedUser4638

And to think, I picked this world completly randomly because I had nothing else to play these days. What have I got myself into.....

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DeletedUser1581

so did you just accept you had multiple accounts on the same world? i had a thought of it, but i thought not many people who talk on the forums have multiple accounts on the same world. what a blatant acceptance of breaking rules. ban this guy :p JK
I do believe it's only a breach if both accounts are being played, not one being inactive for 21 days with no actions on it (waiting for it to turn barb as there is no way to remove the account now as support removed that possibility for some reason). Then again I've had problems explaining this to ignorant people before, it appears you fit the criteria :rolleyes:

DeletedUser4651

I had to make a second account on this one (and delete the first) cos i spelled it wrong the first time. heh

DeletedUser4668

Trolling, Trolling, Trolling, get the comment a rolling. RawHide

DeletedUser1914

this is what happens when KEK members come back after being banned or running away.

DeletedUser4605

I do believe it's only a breach if both accounts are being played, not one being inactive for 21 days with no actions on it (waiting for it to turn barb as there is no way to remove the account now as support removed that possibility for some reason). Then again I've had problems explaining this to ignorant people before, it appears you fit the criteria :rolleyes:
breach rules and call people who call on you as ignorant? seems like you fit a criteria of ignorance only shown by the medieval kings/warlords. It is a breach of the rule when you opened a second account. you might be sending resources to yourself 1k/1k/1k every 50 hours is a lot you know. who knows what way you devised to push your account.

DeletedUser4605

I had to make a second account on this one (and delete the first) cos i spelled it wrong the first time. heh
well you deleted it atleast. but see whitty's profile, he played multiple worlds with his second, some thing is wrong there. who would do that unless he devised a way to get some sort of a benefit.

DeletedUser1581

breach rules and call people who call on you as ignorant? seems like you fit a criteria of ignorance only shown by the medieval kings/warlords. It is a breach of the rule when you opened a second account. you might be sending resources to yourself 1k/1k/1k every 50 hours is a lot you know. who knows what way you devised to push your account.

I didn't know you cou;d send res form a 84 point village, considering it will have no market in it. Must be some sort of medieval witchcraft the game has inserted just as it removed the option to delete accounts from the world.
How did you delete it? Not like I'm too bothered as it should go barb soon anyway but more for future references.

DeletedUser4605

I didn't know you cou;d send res form a 84 point village, considering it will have no market in it. Must be some sort of medieval witchcraft the game has inserted just as it removed the option to delete accounts from the world.
hq lvl 6 : 25 points, market : 10 points, ware house lvl 6 : 15 points = 50 points + 33 initial (i am being lazy and counting the hq lvl 1 included in the initial points twice, same is the case with ware house)= 83 points , wondering where you got the 1 extra point from(may be you catted this village from your main account or some thing) , you can coin the research ofc. all to take advantage on the first day.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser4605

How did you delete it? Not like I'm too bothered as it should go barb soon anyway but more for future references.
you can delete it by messaging the mods. don't act like you don't know it. it was a part of your master plan right? :p so fun

DeletedUser4651

You can't delete it from the world anymore, it has to be the whole account. which was fine by me since i spelled it wrong, lmao

DeletedUser1581

Yeah silly teja doesn't understand these things so i gave up. His TW knowledge far surpassed mine after all, as you can clearly see from his additions of a 83 pt village. Especially one with out a farm, barracks, rally point and res pits being added in :D

DeletedUser4605

Yeah silly teja doesn't understand these things so i gave up. His TW knowledge far surpassed mine after all, as you can clearly see from his additions of a 83 pt village. Especially one with out a farm, barracks, rally point and res pits being added in :D
the initial part which consists of 33 points actually is made up of all those items. i mean you can simply stick to the required buildings with out making any other buildings to get to your 84 points, the more the points, the more suspicious it would be xD. since you give up, i give up too. what is your original nick any way?

DeletedUser4668

the initial part which consists of 33 points actually is made up of all those items. i mean you can simply stick to the required buildings with out making any other buildings to get to your 84 points, the more the points, the more suspicious it would be xD. since you give up, i give up too. what is your original nick any way?

Jhin