• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Tribe Thread

DeletedUser4605

i believe cutekittenxoxo is jhin. but i may be wrong. he is like a shadowy figure whom the native en server players know and worship. but then may be not xD. "Say JHIN 1 million times to be a good tw2 player"

DeletedUser4731

i believe cutekittenxoxo is jhin. but i may be wrong. he is like a shadowy figure whom the native en server players know and worship. but then may be not xD. "Say JHIN 1 million times to be a good tw2 player"

funny thing my m8 played with jhin and the day jhin quit a realm this kitten popped up like a day after jhin quit....so i wonder................ it's not like i dislike jhin, i dont dislike anyone in this game, im actually a big fan of jhin, spreading the coins for everyone, i hope jhin come to en32 and boost the tribe im in :D

DeletedUser4689

funny thing my m8 played with jhin and the day jhin quit a realm this kitten popped up like a day after jhin quit....so i wonder................ it's not like i dislike jhin, i dont dislike anyone in this game, im actually a big fan of jhin, spreading the coins for everyone, i hope jhin come to en32 and boost the tribe im in :D
Don't worry I am sure he will be quitting en31 soon enough. Not because he started losing or anything, but simply out of boredom. B-baka.

DeletedUser4651

Screenshot_9.png
Screenshot_8.png

t-t-t-take that husk-k-k-azor and t-t-t-TR

DeletedUser4731

hallo hallo where is the counter argument hallo hallo im waiting

DeletedUser4522

You say it like his nukes died without killing any of your units :)

Never said so, although imagine a situation where 2 players of approximately same army size go to war. Soon after one of them has one nuke less and the other has five nukes less. Who has bigger chances of winning?
I lost some defense indeed, but spy me and see for yourself if I am running out

DeletedUser4651

>has got nothing but red reports
>thinks he knows all my troop counts

hohoho

but there's always my production rate. I can, and will, out produce you. especially since you're just sitting on 4 nukes :)

you also forgot to mention that the lowest OBP my "dead nukes" gained was 70K. so...who is really losing?

you also left out that most of your "stack" was dead after that LC nuke. lmao

Last edited by a staff member: