• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 opinions

DeletedUser1914

Oh Darteye is one scary nub. He can give u 3 types of death. Death by diplomacy, death by battle.
And the last one looooooooooooong and painful death.
Fark Im surrounded, their barb got 60k+ support. What Im gonna do with that? Beg to finish me off :p

Now his close to top10 0_0
Have you not heard of long range nobeling?...... there is so much you could do to escape your self imposing grief tbh

DeletedUser1581

Oh Darteye is one scary nub. He can give u 3 types of death. Death by diplomacy, death by battle.
And the last one looooooooooooong and painful death.
Fark Im surrounded, their barb got 60k+ support. What Im gonna do with that? Beg to finish me off :p

Now his close to top10 0_0
You missed death by merging/recruiting

DeletedUser

Yeah I did that far away from Darteye and his gang. But they keep following my villas on the edges of the map.
Their killing my mates but Im being shunned and at the same time cant kill their massive defenses.
Whats that torture? Its like I know I will be destroyed, but I have to watch first my little tribe destroyed.

Maybe its not intentional. But thats scary f Darteye got that skill under his bag of tricks. :(

DeletedUser1914

Yeah I did that far away from Darteye and his gang. But they keep following my villas on the edges of the map.
Their killing my mates but Im being shunned and at the same time cant kill their massive defenses.
Whats that torture? Its like I know I will be destroyed, but I have to watch first my little tribe destroyed.

Maybe its not intentional. But thats scary f Darteye got that skill under his bag of tricks. :(
Given the fact that their following you i'd say you pissed them of somewhat alot ...or your the only person who is actually fighting back on a world that was made by mass recruiting and subsequent merger tribes.......

Well the 15 merger topic is kinda dead but as for the death stuff heh nah I'm just a big fluffy teddy bear nub who loves hugs :) though BOB IGB and some others around me keep trying to noble me on this world lol

DeletedUser

i was disappointed about how 15 turned out but im not that bothered and i think 16 will be better. just joined about a week ago

DeletedUser

Well the 15 merger topic is kinda dead but as for the death stuff heh nah I'm just a big fluffy teddy bear nub who loves hugs :) though BOB IGB and some others around me keep trying to noble me on this world lol

The fluffy teddy bear is now snuggly and cuddly in my former main villa. Its fully furbished by max buildings. Viking Princess will luv it.
Although u strip down the walls, but Im sure u can patch it up with new bricks n paint. I hope u enjoy ur stay in the new villa! ;)

Gawd, you hate me. U even took my beloved Gerry005 into MPE. Now there is 2 cute teddy bear in Poenari. IGB will find it cute toO
Man it will took me worlds to train my fellow noobs into PM00 or Jussi caliber of Cuteness! Give me PM00 pwease!

DeletedUser1914

We just want to share the hugs around though :(

DeletedUser

Gee, Last time I check we got so many reds in the map. Alakazam! *Poof* their gone. No one killed them tho.
Is it a crime not to abandon yo friends or tribe and die like man, fighting or doing the last stand like Romeo to his Juliet.
Then blame other tribes for doing hugs and kisses and yet u do hugs n kisses much worse.

Noob here, sorry! Im much more shocked on whats goin on.:confused:
Darn it Darteye, *I hate you too* but there is something to pick up *again* in your tribe's name.
MPE(Death is the Beginning).

Hmm I guess survival comes 1st, not every one is loyal...scary

DeletedUser3169

Noooo, we are invisible... Don't look this way :D

This is an automatic reply

I am sorry but KUB have gone on a long holiday and won't be around to take your calls.
Please send all attention, attacks or nobles to MPE who have gladly accepted the title 'Ones to beat'
See you back when all this blows over...
Regards

DeletedUser3350

eclipse is the best player in FOE in W15 as far as killing goes. certainly a respected player.

DeletedUser

LIES I swear I am all defence if you see my army coming just Stack Axes you will be fine

DeletedUser2635

Damn dude I see you on every world now, you sire got a lot of time on your shoulders...

This is an automatic reply

I am sorry but KUB have gone on a long holiday and won't be around to take your calls.
Please send all attention, attacks or nobles to MPE who have gladly accepted the title 'Ones to beat'
See you back when all this blows over...
Regards

Nah plz take all complaints and troops to KUB and leve your villages for MPE to take care of in your stead. Thank you and have a nice day!