• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 opinions

DeletedUser1581

Forums very dead, hopefully some new threads will kick start it. Easy one, as the title states you just put your opinion of the top 10 tribes. I'll go first.

#1 PTG - Mass recruiters, I'm suprised they made it this far. I knock dmck grant from w8 where he made another mass recruiting (family tribe) called D&D, they failed and were wiped by LoB. If his history is anything to go by it's only a matter of time. Although they do possess a few decent players by the looks of things, I don't think that will save their poor recruiting when the time comes.

#2 AFH - Another mass recruiter by the looks of things, I was in this tribe for a while and khronic doesn't have much of a clue as a leader although he seems a half decent player. I also think having two different squads a North and South can only bring them down in the long run as it seperates the bulk of the tribe, it also doesn't help that their tribes bashpoints are very low for a tribe of their size.

#3 TND - Their recruitment actually looks half decent with a good spread on the tribe that allows for growth, but a lot of their members aren't active enough to be in a top 3 tribe. Maybe there has been some poor recruitment. This tribe is aggressive how ever which I always find a plus.

#4 BOB - I know very little about this tribe, but they look like another mass recruiter I don't see them being here for the long run.

#5 TRC - My tribe so I won't comment as it's bias.

#6 IGB - I like the look of these guys, they've mainly recruited in the SE and kept most of the recruitment there by the looks of it. Another bonus is that there isn't many big tribes around that area so it should mean they last longer if they play their cards right. bash points are good too. Maybe one to look out for.

#7 k9 - Another mass recruiter following the mass recruiting rule we seem to have here *sigh*. I don't expect much of these guys, they have mass recruited in a very tight area which also happens to be the core, it will stop their expansion making members noble lesser villages that take longer to build. Being wedged in between 4 of the top 5 isn't going to help their cause. Looks like a matter fo time to me.

#8 - PTGA - Same ars#1

#9 SPA - Looks like their recruitment has been good mainly focusing in the NE of the world, having a fair balance between proximity and good quality players they should do well and one I can see dominating the NE. My only concern would be those bashpoints.

#10 IGA - I don't think these guys will last long, already in a few wars with other top 10 tribes and if they're anything to go off from w15 they're nothing special. Your turn to prove me wrong guys.

DeletedUser

There really is nothing special with our tribe and theres nothing to prove to you. Are you going to give me crowns?
And we are too busy getting beaten up in world 15, so its hard to focus in Poenari and I cant think of other excuse :p

Not our fault getting into wars. Its like how I first met Thurin and Shimmer, Im trying to save my friends.
In en15, Shimmer protected his member for being an ass. But later that guy abandoned Shimmer and joined a top1 tribe.
Thurin on the other hand, no idea who he was, Other than he said his from winning tribe. Even caling Sephyrx to scare me!
Fark lets put that to the test :)

Oh well, will see if we cud get out on this one.

DeletedUser1581

Wars are good, too many will kill you. Diplomacy is key. Could have posted your thoughts on other tribes though ......

DeletedUser1594

No map, "every tribe is mass recruit but mine". You really started this thread offnin a good way

DeletedUser3321

No map, "every tribe is mass recruit but mine". You really started this thread offnin a good way

Looks that way tho, I am agreeing on the view that Whitty has.
Also, I would like to shout out to TOD, I see they have potential, but they aren't gonna last till the end if they don't grow in members I think.
End game merge maybe?

DeletedUser1581

If you want a map go to the thread entitled "Maps" not the thread entitled "Top 10 tribes opinions", simple as that.
Also if you read my statement correctly rather than just blurting out with some pathetic negative comment, you'd see that 4 of those top 10 tribes (around 40% if your too ignorant to work it out) I said had good recruitment and I liked the look of. If you had any sense of intelligence about you you'd also be able to see that I have done my research on these tribes before posting.
It's because of people like you these forums are dead, as soon as someone posts a thread trying to increase activity you just come and shoot them down because you don't agree with their views rather than contributing to the forums and jsut posting your opinions. TR0LL

DeletedUser2019

i have my suspicions she is "sepha" from Night Watch. and whitty if you look back to d+d you will find that general chow and preame wolfe where the leaders, i was well down the pecking order!

DeletedUser1581

i have my suspicions she is "sepha" from Night Watch. and whitty if you look back to d+d you will find that general chow and preame wolfe where the leaders, i was well down the pecking order!
My bad, I remember looking through their members list and you were stated as the founder (wouldn't this also make you the leader)?
I like how everyone just spams my thread and doesn't actually post their opinions :/

DeletedUser2019

just correcting your hard put in research! not spamming!

DeletedUser

Ugh, we are out in the 10 and time for some changes.

@dmck grant I cant help it and laugh when I see the 2 villages near Lord Longsword main villa. He must have hated the poser ADD tribe :p
Whitty hate us in en15.

@sephyrx dejavu with the laugh. Have we met b4, I feel we hav been chatting all this tym. Must b my imagination or mistaken u for some else :)

@Remke You must be one of those guys who offered scary diplomacy. Man I hav no sleep that time, and the links those guys sent gave me nightmares for a week. Ugh, i hate the cow and posing picture of Thurin(is that him irl?). :D

DeletedUser2084

Rumor on the street is that u are ksw77 on 16 hehe are u playing 16?
Nope been on a holiday for the last month hence why I couldn't put in time for En15 and I quit. Going on another holiday soon so En16 is out of the question =]
Try not to create another mass merging world though, please?

DeletedUser3311

I like how everyone just spams my thread and doesn't actually post their opinions :/

Cos everyone knows TRC are gonna win ;___; hahaha. I have to say you guys look like the ones to watch and also the ones to beat at the moment.

DeletedUser

It would be fun to see seph and ksw compete. So far it looks like noone is going to catch ksw soon, I know that seph would put up a great fight.

DeletedUser

@Remke You must be one of those guys who offered scary diplomacy. Man I hav no sleep that time, and the links those guys sent gave me nightmares for a week. Ugh, i hate the cow and posing picture of Thurin(is that him irl?). :D

Yup, im the worst one actually ^^

DeletedUser1914

Nah sorry mate no such thing as "scary " diplomacy. disturbing to the extent of warranting an asylum visit buuuttt not disturbing.