• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 opinions

DeletedUser1581

Ugh, we are out in the 10 and time for some changes.

@dmck grant
Whitty hate us in en15.
:D
I don't hate you, I just think you're all noobs. I know a friend of mine from nights watch just nobled one of your members with ease and you tried offering him a ceasefire straight away. A tribe that can't defend their members is no tribe at all.

DeletedUser

Well you are well informed. Doensn't matter coz I am newbie, very young and many miles ahead to learn in this genre.
Your just seeing the story from a perspective of one person.
One of my member have gone aggressive and nobled one of the Night's Watch without my knowledge.
Which resulted to other member to suffer its consequence.
But before all that I tried to chat with this tribe to establish something. Ceasefire offer was underway before anyone nobles us.
I also dodge tru coops many attacks of the Nights watch. Im more impressed to few TND members(en15 Baby Pandas).
The game changer is Sepha's massive nuke who obliterated all the units my member have amassed.
You can always say I suck at this, but yeah Our support will take days before they can be of help and walls was down.
Then blame it on our way of recruitment coz we allow a remote player to join us.

But we did destroy you somewhere, when was that? :p Oh, I promise you we will win en69, and en70 too. Youll beg me to join us.

Nope been on a holiday for the last month hence why I couldn't put in time for En15 and I quit. Going on another holiday soon so En16 is out of the question =]
Try not to create another mass merging world though, please?

Well as i said on 15 that merger was alot bigger then i thought it was gonna be haha :p but yea this world im staying sub 100 members all world :p hell im at 23 now : /

It would be fun to see seph and ksw compete. So far it looks like noone is going to catch ksw soon, I
know that seph would put up a great fight.

gah yea it will take awhile to catch em if u even can or someone really slows ksw down...if i hadnt gotten back stabbed by someone i would begiving him a run for the money....Long story short the guy joined my tribe (he was a good player in the area stats wise) then he left and attacked me in my sleep and cleared my main (when i was at 2 villas) which was HUGE and slowed me down ALOT...i was outfarming ksw initially...no one expects soeone to backstab u from ur own tribe but whatever that player is dead now and his villas are mine. Though i havent had to fight this much in the start of a world in a long time haha been really fun actually :)

DeletedUser

Well as i said on 15 that merger was alot bigger then i thought it was gonna be haha :p but yea this world im staying sub 100 members all world :p hell im at 23 now : /

gah yea it will take awhile to catch em if u even can or someone really slows ksw down...if i hadnt gotten back stabbed by someone i would begiving him a run for the money....Long story short the guy joined my tribe (he was a good player in the area stats wise) then he left and attacked me in my sleep and cleared my main (when i was at 2 villas) which was HUGE and slowed me down ALOT...i was outfarming ksw initially...no one expects soeone to backstab u from ur own tribe but whatever that player is dead now and his villas are mine. Though i havent had to fight this much in the start of a world in a long time haha been really fun actually :)

Well farming is just one part of the game, if you are that good you wont havr a problem catching up soon, seeing as he is so far ahead for some time already therw might not be anyone to pass him any time soon. I was close to him for a while even tho I had somewhat less farm. However rl kicked in and I have no time to farm :/

yea i got suicided so that stuff sucks : / but whatever i have recovered nicely still top 5-10 farmers on the world and same with bash :p

90785911ba26cda8a4f4135d19188675

PTG - I feel like i see these guys all the time on worlds (or at least some familiar names). They always coin hard and get a big MRT esque start then when the crap hits the fan they fold and quit. Maybe it will be different this world but me personally i wouldnt bet on it. They have a pretty solid core location wise. I am on the fence if they will make it to the end cause even if they are a MRT they could surprise people, granted their lack of presence among top players is a bit rough which tells me they are lacking in individual talent.

TND - These guys i know from 15 though their recruitment policy is along the lines of taking anyone in who wants a home. Same thing they did on 15 heh HOWEVER their bash pts are pretty nice so they are fighting alot. They are in a rough location with PTG and IGB all up in their chili im assuming thats why their bash so high. I like the fighting spirit but their area is rather contested so we will see how they do. Some of their members are pretty isolated which could spell some bad news. I see the only way they survive is to bring in a few smaller rim tribes otherwise they will be eaten with other tribes in their area and rim tribes working in. Individual talent is prolly average in this tribe.

AFH - Know these guys from 15 as they bashed for me haha. So yea they have learned alot from 15 so their play has prolly gotten better and they have brought in a few smaller tribes int their ranks. They are doing the tried and true merge gaming strat it seems, but i think a few of em are getting rocked by other tribes so i dont know how thats gonna work out for them in the long run. I dont think the level of individual skill is there in this tribe to be a world winning tribe without merging someone. Khronic tries really hard with talking and typing whole books in responses haha but thats about all their leadership has going for em from what i see :p.

BOB - This is prolly the most MRT tribe on the world in my mind. They recruit anyone and dont care about their area. Other tribes have tried this and got rocked for it. To succeed in doing what they are doing they need a good base of individual talent but i dont know if they have it. Their recruitment, spread area, and lack of what i see as top players will prolly be their downfall. Expect them to fall or merge.

TRC - Prolly the top tribe as far as concentration of talented players with the #1 player being the EN9 top player. They have a pretty concentrated area which will force them to expand which can make things a little more challenging but i think they will be ok with it. They have the best PPM on the world as well which is nice. I like this tribe but i dont see them winning with this few members they will prolly bring in some other players to their ranks. Pretty sure they are fighting anyone in their area. Solid tribe we will see where they end up.

IGB - Area is shared with other tribes so thats working against them. They have some isolated players which will suck alot fo their support if tey come under attack (which they are haha). I dont see this tribe staying around without merging someone their individual skill level is average at best from what i can see stats wise and just from seeing how they play. They will either merge or die IMO.

PTA - See #1 (u really need an acad tribe? lolz)

SPA - Dont know much about these guys but judging off their location they are gonna have run ins with PTG if they arnt already and i dont know how they will perform as i dont see many of them in the top players.

WeU - Kinda the SW "rim" tribe for the world right now...Decent spread but i dont know much about them we will see what happens here

Nw. - Nice Area in the N without being TOO packed dont know much about the individual skill level but their area should be easy enough to secure without any real direct proximity to other major tribes.

DeletedUser

Once again ksw is not seph lol, he is no.1 on another world tho so you maybe misspelled en9?

Ah Krax musta played after the world closed cause im showing him as #1 on TW2-tools but yea seph did win that one

DeletedUser1914

dart did you check on past world for members of top 10 or only sephy boy?

DeletedUser

#3 TND - Their recruitment actually looks half decent with a good spread on the tribe that allows for growth, but a lot of their members aren't active enough to be in a top 3 tribe. Maybe there has been some poor recruitment. This tribe is aggressive how ever which I always find a plus.

Actually
if A member turns Yellow = Instant Kick, But there are quite a lot of new players in TND who are still learning As I do encourage and provide guides for newer players as I wan't to grow the TW Community with fresh new players of the future

#6 IGB - I like the look of these guys, they've mainly recruited in the SE and kept most of the recruitment there by the looks of it. Another bonus is that there isn't many big tribes around that area so it should mean they last longer if they play their cards right. bash points are good too. Maybe one to look out for.

Hell No They used to be a top 4 Tribe but I can confirm Thanks to BOB2 There at War with my Tribe and are losing and won't even be a contender much longer there struggling bless them but eventually they will just lie back and accept it.

Note there DEF BP and then TND OFF BP

Also there all mass joiners from EN12 IGB/B D/IBT all the same tribe

DeletedUser

How sad, no Sephyrx to play with. :( Only bunch of dudes whose out there for blood :/

DeletedUser1914

Also there all mass joiners from EN12 IGB/B D/IBT all the same tribe

By mass joiners you mean one tribe (B D) with a few from ash,4ce,swg,T.A thrown in for good luck? please also note that not all of our players came over due to actually having a war on leeds which literally started on the 08/2/16.....

DeletedUser

Woah. TRC is starting a new trend. Small sized tribe in top3!

I hope Inno put a penalty when using Strength in Numbers skill, its a little overpowering. Like reduced Barb raid skills or reduced Wagon cap.
Well this is to make tribe choose between Quality vs Quantity much to Quality of instead. And more tiny tribes like TRC but fighting over turfs.

DeletedUser

Oh Darteye is one scary nub. He can give u 3 types of death. Death by diplomacy, death by battle.
And the last one looooooooooooong and painful death.
Fark Im surrounded, their barb got 60k+ support. What Im gonna do with that? Beg to finish me off :p

Now his close to top10 0_0