• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 opinions

Time for an update since the forums been quiet as of late...

upload_2016-3-7_14-32-39.png

PTG/PTA - The last standing MRT tribe haha but they seem to be doing ok fighting judging off bash etc but i dont know any real details. Top tribe top bash but also 300 members haha. They seem to be fighting a few people

KUB - Still the best PPM and with low member count to be ranked where they are, well done. A solid bunch i still think is the strongest tribe atm (i remind everyone to plz send eclipse any complaints via nukes :p). Strong showing with no signs of slowing down

TND - these guys recruit a decent amount but they have also been fighting alot I think alot due to their location on the map. Seems to not be going TOO bad for them i would say they will need to get outta their core either by going through other tribes or re locating to the rim.

NW. - Dont know much about these guys but their bash is kinda low so im guessing they arnt really being messed with as the NW tribe to beat. Seems decent enough judging off member count and PPM though

MPE - bunch of scrubs just ignore these guys ;). Well i cant give a review on my own tribe now can i haha

SPA - Havent heard much from these guys

WeU - dont know much on these guys either but judging by their proximity to KUB...prolly getting eaten by KUB unless they have relations with em.

IGA - Dont know much about how they are doing here but their location is pretty weak and they are spread so dunno how strong they will be

OBL - another small member count tribe seem to be doing pretty well for themselves.

DeletedUser

Few info to the unknown tribes to Darteye in top10:

MPE - I heard that this tribe got a solid team work in offense. Perhaps almost the same with KUB. It will take a while before they can face a tribe which can give them intense battles imo.

NW - They are expanding in the North and trying to kill off small tribes. It appears that PTG/PTA got ties with them coz they leave each other alone.
They got 1 or 2 sister tribe(s). They appear strong but no major tribes like KUB, MPE or TND is stopping them. If they do they will get serious problem.

Weu - IGA is at war with this tribe. They also got 2 sister tribes Wek and Wea. They have some trouble within their leadership and they are prob eaten by tribes like KUB. It appears that they dont attack back even their members got nobled, someone told me...

IGA - Its funny they are in top10. They got boxed by a couple of top10 tribes that recruited almost ALL of IGA enemies, but they still complain with 1 refugee IGA took in. KUB eaten most of their foes too, they are hungry bunch. Not sure where IGA will end up in following weeks with their parked trains and nukes in dust.

DeletedUser

Lets just take a moment to appreciate that theres only 3 MRT's (that I noticed) in top 10, with 2 of them faling fom top 10 fast. one semingly stands srong (PTG) but in reality they are losng ground and ding it by recycling players (kicking and recruiting new ones). Once their enemies getr through meat shields and get to the core I think PTG will fall soon. I would like to se what will happen then, most of them arent the plyers who will fight till the end. They will most likely scatter in other tribes hopefully not forming another mrt from one of other decent tribes, hopefully noone will change their policy because they coul suddenly recruit a lot of playrs and get on the top. Another option would be free for all for their members where other tribes will try to pick up those few good players, that wil create conflicts between the tribes no doubt, but thats how to game goes, at least we will keep up with this server's constant conflicts betwen the top tribes.

Non the less I predict very very fun future on this server. I wish I could be much much more active to participate in its fullest

DeletedUser1914

How much do you know of PTG/PTA'S diplomacy atm remke?
Simply because it is a MRT do not think they will fall so easily.Alot of their members have played on other worlds.

DeletedUser

Yeah PTG is good in diplomacy, like attacking their allies or making allies of the enemy of their allies? That must be one superb diplomacy.

Not heard much about wars of PTG, Ive been wondering how many tribes have been fighting them. I wish I could witness how great PTG players in fighting these tribes. Im just a bit disappointed of my cavalries getting killed in farming barbs coz PTG nobled lots of them. :(

DeletedUser2635

Yeah PTG is good in diplomacy, like attacking their allies or making allies of the enemy of their allies? That must be one superb diplomacy.

Not heard much about wars of PTG, Ive been wondering how many tribes have been fighting them. I wish I could witness how great PTG players in fighting these tribes. Im just a bit disappointed of my cavalries getting killed in farming barbs coz PTG nobled lots of them. :(
Lmao, then why is your tribe allied to them?
I think it is too soon to predict anything, there is still so many things that can change easily.
Maybe I should join this world as well :/

DeletedUser

Seen you a lot Kei, Im curious how great u r in battle. We could use a great tactician or great conqueror, you are welcome in this world. I wish you could grace us with ur presence and fight with us :)

DeletedUser

How much do you know of PTG/PTA'S diplomacy atm remke?
Simply because it is a MRT do not think they will fall so easily.Alot of their members have played on other worlds.

I know with who they are in a war against, and thats enough. Some of these elite tibes are like pitbulls, once they bite they dont lt go, no matter how silled at diplomacy they re, or how much they beg or whatever they offer some of the tribes wont cease fire.

And so far in my experience PTG didnt impress me one bit, other then their meatshields being turtles and only slowing their doom down they gave no trouble. Im sure top players in ptg will retaliate and might have some off forces and skills, when you ignore the rest of the members (because lets be honest they are useless) you will see that your numbers are actualy pretty low. Most tribes have a handful of god players, and just because PTG has 200 members doesnt mean they have more experienced players, again when it comes to the elite vs elite, ptg will actually be outnumbered vs few tribes, not to mention if they stay in wars against most of them.

Also "alot of their members have layed on other worlds"
please... Like that means anything. I know a lot of players who playd on more tan 1 world and are still mediocre at best, some even really bad. I also know players who were beasts on their first worlds. Experience sticks well with good players, bad players need to roll in it in hopes of getting some.

DeletedUser2635

Also "alot of their members have layed on other worlds"
please... Like that means anything. I know a lot of players who playd on more tan 1 world and are still mediocre at best, some even really bad. I also know players who were beasts on their first worlds. Experience sticks well with good players, bad players need to roll in it in hopes of getting some.
Haha I can only agree to this. :)