• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Maps

DeletedUser1006

hehe Kei that was an entertaining read...anyone who has played a decent amt of time will know the pain of supporting a 50% faith villa :( but yea he kinda wrecked...

Nice top 10 analysis as always ghrin, though the colors are very close to eachother (POT and NOH) so hard to see the distinct tribes hehe kinda a moot pt i suppose. I see a pretty defined front btw WoW and -D- wonder if they will get in the trenches with all the stacked villas on the border causing some sick plays to get in the backlines...

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser2369

yea its hard to find 10 distinct colors. though i try to keep colors consistent from week to week, Ill be happy to change them if someone wants to give me a list of 10 colours that will be clearly different from each other

DeletedUser3495

Yellow, Orange, Red, Pink, Light Blue, Dark Blue, Light Green, Dark Green, Light Purple, Dark Purple = 10
Even if you split the similar coloured ones (ie make HJ a similar colour to someone else) I'm pretty sure all those colours are pretty distinct. Also White is another colour you can use. Teal, Dark Orange, Dark Red, A middle blue also usually works.

DeletedUser2635

They say every dragon has its reverse scale, so do we. For those who have doubted us:

QaNZgMq.jpg
0IZUYYx.png
A9y7TAt.png

So this is the number one tribe that everyone fears and avoids fighting?

DeletedUser2616

so i hear the top 3 tribes are allied.... colour me shocked. same BS as en38 which made me quit. although i didn't get booted so easy win kek (i'm raphiel ainsworth btw if any GRD spergs are here)

DeletedUser2369

Yellow, Orange, Red, Pink, Light Blue, Dark Blue, Light Green, Dark Green, Light Purple, Dark Purple = 10
Even if you split the similar coloured ones (ie make HJ a similar colour to someone else) I'm pretty sure all those colours are pretty distinct. Also White is another colour you can use. Teal, Dark Orange, Dark Red, A middle blue also usually works.
the problem is you also need the colour to be significantly different from the background. i think that rules out Dark Green and Dark Purple, dark red and dark orange. Teal and Light Blue are more or less the same. middle blue isnt distinct enough from light blue or dark blue. and pink and light purple arent very distinct - though you might be able to go with a middle purple. Leaving 9 coulours from your list. If you have a specific example that works, give me the hex codes and I will try it.

DeletedUser4382

Started on this world few days ago, noticed the game-play have changed over time, top 3 tribes living together in peace and harmony

DeletedUser2369

from what I hear while Darkness is allied to both WOW and NOH, the other two dont have any official relations. and the tribes below that arent hugging.
Im just trying to figure out where WOWs bash is coming from, half the tribe is surrounded by allies.

DeletedUser3189

GRhin, can we get a top 10 obp aswell maybe? :)
Maybe it'll urge some people to fight a little bit more :D

Players I mean :rolleyes:

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser2635

Yeah they are playing a game of hug hug alliance.

Another beast killed.

FaNBv5Z.jpg

DeletedUser3952

It's the top 4 tribes that are linked.
WOW allied with OTS and Napped with Darkness
Darkness napped with WOW and allied with TNOHUN not sure their standing with OTS

DeletedUser2635

It's the top 4 tribes that are linked.
WOW allied with OTS and Napped with Darkness
Darkness napped with WOW and allied with TNOHUN not sure their standing with OTS
Is this info reliable?

DeletedUser4271

Im more amazed that they dont know or bother to dodge. wether this is because they dont have time to play frontline or they think its a fake or they just dont have co-ops...or all the above i dunno. like i know a few of Paradoxes timezones and co-ops would save so many troops lmao.i thought that was a basic skill or thing to do now...apparently not