• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Maps

DeletedUser2369

top10tribe-04-01.PNG

top10tribe-04-01-stats.PNG

Increases since last stats update, made from summing tribe members point increases. This means excludes stats brought in from new recruits, but includes gains made by those recruits:
top10tribe-04-01-updatestats.PNG

1. -X-, 3 more members this week. Their improvement is not so impressive as last week, but still smashing it out of the park far and above any other tribe however you look at it. The vast majority of their conquers are from WOW, and their losses seem primarily to W.T (seriously! Rank 6 is doing more damage than rank 2!)
The indentity crisis seems to continue as we have had another three tribe names in the last week, oddly, all are about unicorns... ill let someone with the proper credentials analyse that one.
2. HOT, formally WOW, it seems the indentity crisis is contagious. rather poor increase this week considering their member count. It seems -X- is marching through their core, splitting it in two, both of whcih are surrounded, even their traditional home provinces are being invaded. This tribes days have been numbered since they declared on -X-, and now may be entering into single digits, at least as a tribe that has any chance of effecting the outcome of the world.
The vast majority of conquers have been from barbs, must be a very threatening enemy there for them to slow down their attacks on -X- to focus on those pesky barbs. (7 conquers from -X-, 54 barbs by my count)
Naturally the losses are primarily to -X-, however you have MAG starting to move here too, as well as tco, RAD, RoA, a couple to -D-, and most amusingly, according to tw2analytics, they lost two villages to the barbarians (probably a restart) - that must explain their war with the barbarians!
3. MAG, formally NOH, another tribe infected by the identity crises bug. reasonable increases this week. Most of their conquers are coming from gum, but they are starting to move on HOT as well. negligable losses this week (2).
4. gum, still moving, looks like they lost a couple provinces to MAG this week, though they have survived better than id have expected given their location and size.
Sadly they appear to have resorted to barb munching in order to keep up with their losses to MAG. days seem to be numbered here.
5. -D-, Still kicking it seems, and matching WOW for bash per member, but taking more villages per member - which is even more impressive considering they arent at war with the barbarians. ultimately they are slowly dieing though, I think they may be out of the top5 next week.
6. W.T, up a slot this week, with 16 new members. even a respectable bash increase.
7. tco, the tribe that just wont die. negligable stats once again.
8. RoA, living on the edge! also negligable stats, but they are no longer the worst OB/m in the top 10!
9. YSH, surprising bash increase this week. the best of the ranks 5-10 (potentially of ranks 3-10 depending on how you look at -D-)
10. DPR, returning from hiatus DPR are back, and much weaker than they were last time. decent stats increases, but ultimately they wont last long I think.
top10player-04-01.PNG
top10player-04-01-stats.PNG

Welcome Frippen to the top 10, RIP Noblestone. HOT is almost out of representation here now.
top10player-04-01-bashstats.PNG

need I say more?

DeletedUser3495

Really good stat analysis this week, I'm curious if its much work to include the total number of villages for each tribe of the top ten and give a % of the total share each tribe has, as we creep towards the domination total it would be good too see I think.

WOW/HOT conquered so many barbs its funny to see them still losing village count :')

DeletedUser2369

they didnt lose village count, but they only gained 28 to the village count (even after taking 54 or so barbs i think i said it was), out of over 100 members, compared to -X-'s 60 members gaining 194.
as for the other request of extra stats, not hard at all, a minor adjustment to the code of my private stats tool.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser2369

I have stats going back to late Jan, I posted the last weeks update for that in another thread (warstats i believe).
otherstats.PNG
If you gave me two dates you want this from, I can get it for you - assuming i took stats updates those days, if not ill just use a different day.

DeletedUser2369

Guys, I stopped reading pages ago.
@Thatsmyspot stop saying you dont care then carryingon for three pages making sure everyone knows you dont care, that is the picture of caring. Either accept that you do care, or stop caring and dont post. This forum is for lots of things, not just sharing reports. This thread is supposed to be about stats, but there are other threads called "PnP" and they are specifically for (and allowed for in the forum rules) the sort of banter you are saying has no place here. If you dont like it, dont respond. Its that simple. But dont go around saying people arent supposed to be doing it.
@zabanya @cute kitten xoxo @Thatsmyspot this thread is about stats, not to just bag on other players, please move this discussion to the war stats thread or create a new one. Players come to this thread to see the stats and discussion around that to guage their situation, and that of their allies/enemies. This discussion is taking away from that.
There is a fine line when WOW are doing so poorly that mentioning it can be part of the stats discussion, but this latest discussion has been more about thatsmyspot having a fit about it being so obvious hes doing poorly and trying to shift the attention/blame/mockery/whatever onto others, and the rest of you letting him do so. At least thats the way i read it.
Any further discussion that is not centered around the stats and analyses I will be reporting. And I think Coolnite will back me up and delete further comments, I just hope he doesnt close the whole thread.

DeletedUser430

Please stop spamming threads. This will be the last and finally warning for those doing so.

DeletedUser2616

ghrin, have you considered making a gif to show the map evolution? i'd do it but i'm a bit of a brainlet when i comes to stuff like that

DeletedUser2369

I have, its why i keep the colours consistent week to week, maybe in a week or two

DeletedUser4818

I were thinking the stats tribes vs tribes. Like the table you presented last week.
Do you have the same stats for this week?

DeletedUser2369

oh sorry, for some reason i thought you wer talking the increase stats.
No that was a one time thing. I had to manually count the numbers in tw2analyitics. Anyone could do it if they want to invest the time, Once i get around to fixing the code of my version i could do it... but the information on conquers that i have is incomplete.

DeletedUser4818

Yeah I know, but didn't feel like putting energy into it if someone else had all ready done it

DeletedUser2369

I *think* iv fixed the code. And it was just missing barb conquers. So i might be able to give you conquers per tribe excluding barbs?

DeletedUser4818

That will do fine, really only interesting in how people are doing against each other

DeletedUser2369

conquers-04-01.PNG

Conquers excluding Barbs between my last two stats updates.

DeletedUser5131

hahaha oh no no that looks just terrible without the barbs

DeletedUser2369

top10tribe-04-08.PNG
top10tribe-04-08-stats.PNG

top10tribe-04-08-increase.PNG

N.B. Barbs count is low, it started counting from mid-week. Im seeing some discrepancy from the above image, some of this is due to the barbs, Im pretty sure the rest is due to changing members. This is conquers based on tribes at the time of recording the conquer, while the above stats increase is based off tribes at the end of the period (i.e. today, so a new member joining today still includes all their conquers/losses to the new tribe in the stats above, but only todays conquers in the stats below), if you can find another reason for the discrepancy let me know and i can fix it.
conquers-04-08.PNG
1. -X-, down a member, more bash earnt this week, but same number of village, a sign of life in WOW? or just death throes?
Conquers almost entirely from WOW, losses mostly to WOW and -D-.
The Identity Crisis continues, Though Im thinking they are doing this just to mess with me... "Butt Stallions"? seriously, they may need some professional help here.
2. MAG, 2 new members, respectable bash increase, Still working their way up to match -X-, however considering a large portion of -X- is core players while MAG is mostly rim players this is to be expected.
They seem to have been starting into WOW, and continuing into gum - in fact based off the map, they have basically decimated gum this week.
Negligible losses.
3. WOW, down a slot this week, losing 6 members.
They are sill getting smashed by -X-, however their war with the Barbarians seem to be going well. Negligable offensive bash increase. You guys do know that to win a war you have to attack right?
They have been losing entire provinces in the core rather quickly. This war looks like it has mayb 2 weeks before they are at what Id call a dead tribe.
4. -D-, back up a slot this week, having claimed 11 new members on the rim. WHats the strategy here? just trying to keep their name on the roll books till end of world?
Looking at the map, their core may as well not exist. Still taking villages from -X-, but not enough to keep them alive.
5. W.T, up a slot this week, still with negligable bash, how are they getting villages off of -X-? They seem to be doing better at it than WOW, though -X-'s focus is not currently on them giving them more breathing room. This actually seems to be where -D-'s new members have come from, going through a merge for the tribe skills?
6. tco, lost 7 members, still negligable bash.
7. RoA, chugging along, not much to say.
8. gum, down 4 slots this week, having been smashed by MAG, probably wont be on this list next week.
9. YSH, 2 new members this week, decent increases for their situation.
10. RAD, back in the top 10 after a month or so's hiatus. Rad consists of the remnants of OTS's western cluster, and restarted members of the other clusters. These guys are experienced, having fought in the core (they lost, but losing often gives you better experience than winning), however they dont have much to back themselves up with, if nothing else they will be a thorn in MAGs side (long time enemy), yapping at their heels. I dont expect them to do much more than distract them however.

top10player-04-08.PNG
top10player-04-08-stats.PNG
Not mcuh change here this week, tenmen is out, removing WOWs final representative here. Froshie also gone, to be replaced by Lordguzzy and Doctor-Evil. Frippen still going strong giving the only representation not for -X-

top10player-04-08-bashstats.PNG

huge increase to Satania. Good job. suyi and tenmen dropping through the rankings. wont be long till this list looks just like the top10 points.