• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

The Balance of Power

Heh keep them coming then. Though if you want to improve your rank I would advise shifting your focus to somewhere else ;)

Meh rank is nothing to me, it kinda happens that one gets slowed down when someone hits a turtle tribe...You guys are literally 70% def haha i cant stand playing that style but i guess to each their own.

DeletedUser

Although I wish MPE wipe out the "founder" of BOF and TRH. They are arrogant imo :mad:

Wow, what'd I ever do to you....I haven't even spoken to you before and calling me arrogant.....That does explain why IGA are losing in the north...

@Darteye Calling our guys turtles...Rank 8 points yet rank 5 in OBP....yep, because apparently Darteye's interpretation of 'Turtle' is to attack enemies at least 3 times more then what you get attacked....maybe you should google what a turtle is Darteye and get back to us

DeletedUser2183

That does explain why IGA are losing in the north...
Don't be ridiculous. :p

@Darteye Calling our guys turtles...Rank 8 points yet rank 5 in OBP....yep, because apparently Darteye's interpretation of 'Turtle' is to attack enemies at least 3 times more then what you get attacked....maybe you should google what a turtle is Darteye and get back to us
I agree on this one, I think he's just frustrated because he sucks at attacking.

DeletedUser

Meh rank is nothing to me.
It was more a offhand joke to your "my rank is so low now".

hits a turtle tribe...You guys are literally 70% def haha i cant stand playing that style but i guess to each their own.
The guy you've been hitting the most literally has the most offensive bashpoints in the game. I guess your style is to eat up smaller players that doesn't fight back instead?

DeletedUser2635

Ask Darteye to clarify it for you, maybe he will even be so kind as to show you in private :D

DeletedUser1717

this thread is getting quite interesting seems this al bert and kaiteko guy talk big but they have some pretty low stats other worlds :D to bad they ran from en13 like girls when b-h came around

DeletedUser1717

sorry i take that back kaiteko stayed and became a big turtle and al bert aka jpgemo is such a noob

DeletedUser3189

Who said I ran? I got bored on en13 :p considering I have only lost 10 villages and have rarely been on the account b-h seem to be doing a great job ;)

DeletedUser

Well Ken, im not dead yet, and my tribe has defeated half a dozen tribes larger then us already, so I must be doing something right

DeletedUser

and lol, when B-H came around, took a tribe wide up of a tribe over 10x our size to take us down, amazing accomplishment by B-H right there

DeletedUser3016

It's all about them MPE folks at the moment on 16... Them guys are awesome ;)

DeletedUser3016

Clearly me, who is not in any way affiliated with them, or one of their leaders at all... :rolleyes:

DeletedUser2635

IDK still seen nothing special from MPE

But anyway, why you think you're awesome :p