• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

The Balance of Power

DeletedUser1914

Is this world as good as finished?? There is very little going on it now and almost all chat and rivalry has dried up. ww. not really fighting back except on a small scale. NoC mass recruiting pushing for any merge they can get but nothing really to offer except slowing the world by barb nobling.....
How does everybody else feel?
Speaking as someone that recently joined NoC's "council" can you guys end this already? The tribe itself might have a few good players but by the gods so many of them whine and bitc* and complaign about being under attack rather than doing something about it.

DeletedUser3571

Speaking as someone that recently joined NoC's "council" can you guys end this already? The tribe itself might have a few good players but by the gods so many of them whine and bitc* and complaign about being under attack rather than doing something about it.
We would love to finish it now if we could. Even our members are getting bored with it and want it done. Obviously we have to achieve the 80% of top 10 tribes so minimum a month of yet I would say.
We are considering taking in some new member to replace inactive ones so if you have any suggestions mail me in world.
Setting ourselves the goal of winning 100 members means that we won't do a merge win

DeletedUser1914

We would love to finish it now if we could. Even our members are getting bored with it and want it done. Obviously we have to achieve the 80% of top 10 tribes so minimum a month of yet I would say.
We are considering taking in some new member to replace inactive ones so if you have any suggestions mail me in world.
Setting ourselves the goal of winning 100 members means that we won't do a merge win
Alas the players i would wish to suggest will not go.For they are on the council a particular head warlord for example would be one.

DeletedUser3309

Our current progress has us advancing well, its MPE now with 84 members. SPA are now boxed in at various rims after being removed from their territory.

map_www_en16_6ad4905e2ba255f9051fd5e88db4ec6a_14731793879631.png