• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

The Balance of Power

DeletedUser3016

We all hear Darteye laughing from the closet sometimes, but it's not his fault he had a problem... He just finds us too damn sexy... This thread is starting to develop in to one of those that should have a disclaimer at the top... *must prepare popcorn*

DeletedUser

Aaargh! Where is OBL? NOoooooooooO! Why u guys give in to the DarkSide, *cough* I mean Darteye. :eek:
I worked hard to offer them our scarce bread and clean water. While MPE blinded them with a feast of steak and champagne. They even have andy01 do pole dance for their entertainment :confused:
Come on, guys. Let other tribes win.

While other tribes prey on weaklings, this people prey on stronger ones!

Ugh, where can I recruit players who can kickass and that not being kick in the ass by other tribes who are happy to ambush players like en3 Inactives and not save them like I do for their potential n battle worth.
Fark, that greed will b ur tribes downfall, go mind yourself and you will never understand what kind of storm is upon us.

Cant Imagine Darteye crying in the closet. Maybe if Viking Princess stop him from playing tw2. :D

DeletedUser894

Aaargh! Where is OBL? NOoooooooooO! Why u guys give in to the DarkSide, *cough* I mean Darteye. :eek:
I worked hard to offer them our scarce bread and clean water. While MPE blinded them with a feast of steak and champagne. They even have andy01 do pole dance for their entertainment :confused:

Ugh, where can I recruit players who can kickass and that not being kick in the ass by other tribes who are happy to ambush players like en3 Inactives and not save them like I do for their potential n battle worth.
Fark, that greed will b ur tribes downfall, go mind yourself and you will never understand what kind of storm is upon us.

Cant Imagine Darteye crying in the closet. Maybe if Viking Princess stop him from playing tw2. :D
Have you seen a doctor lately?

DeletedUser3016

I bet you loved the video's... The darkside definitely does have cookies!

DeletedUser

I am Hurt that Darteye does not even consider TND is worthy of his List :( sniff sniff

DeletedUser3350

Shimmer, next time tell your members to send me more nukes. whole TND attacking me is rather boring. :(

DeletedUser

Come on! Andy01 even the Muave Army?! They are nice bunch, I almost had them and u guys took em in again!

Dem, feels like Orava watching ADD march half a world away until Furyan, Darteye and their cohorts is at my doorstep, then shower me with their hundred of nukess until I get numb to the attacks :eek:

Orsten, Darteye doesnt care whether he get red, green or Aidz face in battle reports. It just keep comming until ur naked of troops. Although I wish MPE wipe out the "founder" of BOF and TRH. They are arrogant imo :mad:

DeletedUser

So OBL finally merged with MPE? Nice, that was in the works even when I was still on this world.

DeletedUser1914

Well this world is much much more lively than leeds now that most of swg have gone inactive.......

DeletedUser3350

So WW and BRO have merged, this is rather interesting

You're crazy. Darteye just threw all his offense into a meatgrinder and came out without a single red or green report ;)

hehe actually i did get one of his villas cleared but he got def there in time to stop the nobles...btw that wasnt all my offense :)

Yup its pretty easy to stack 1 prov especially when absolutly seems to be more def heavy haha or hes getting alot of help cause stacking all those villas with that much would lead one to believe that :)

Had a busy week IRL this past week haha so time to get rolling again...my rank is so low now :(

DeletedUser

Heh keep them coming then. Though if you want to improve your rank I would advise shifting your focus to somewhere else ;)

DeletedUser3016

Dart, I heard some Osten fellow is a good place to shift :rolleyes: