• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

The Balance of Power

So what do you guys think the..lets say top 5 most powerful tribes are on the world? Doesnt mean pts...take in acct skill/pts/bash the whole package.

1. WW.
2. KUB
3. MPE
4. PTG
5. TOD

I think the top 3 are interchangeable as it stands all 3 being pretty solid groups though WW. have quite a few more members which is why i favor them at the top right now. PTG obviously just have sheer numbers. TOD best PPM and i know some of the guys in it and they are pretty active/solid.

DeletedUser1594

ptg will be gone from this list in the next few days, based on what i see.

1 ww/kub (ww may have the slight nod because they have more players)
3 mpe
4 tnd
5 ptg

tod has 7 members, can't take them serious long term let alone right now

DeletedUser2019

getting a bit annoyed of all this PTG bashing, hope IF someother tribe gets #1 spot (probs on back of poaching players, or attacking during the night under the banner of truce, maybe even taking there co-ops villages then fleeing like skittlez) then they will lay of us!

DeletedUser1594

getting a bit annoyed of all this PTG bashing, hope IF someother tribe gets #1 spot (probs on back of poaching players, or attacking during the night under the banner of truce, maybe even taking there co-ops villages then fleeing like skittlez) then they will lay of us!
i don't think it's meant to be bashing, it's just observations. you have 100 more players than tribe 2 and only 220 more villages. a tribe that is 1/6th your size in members has more obp. you have more dbp than obp. you have 1 top 10 player, and 8 in the top 100. it doesn't look good for you guys

i don't think it's meant to be bashing, it's just observations. you have 100 more players than tribe 2 and only 220 more villages. a tribe that is 1/6th your size in members has more obp. you have more dbp than obp. you have 1 top 10 player, and 8 in the top 100. it doesn't look good for you guys

No no shekel they are winning they are #1 haha

Recruit to the top then when morale is too much of an issue they STRIKE!! i am onto their games... haha

DeletedUser3350

maybe you should start attacking PTG. than sitting there waiting other tribes to attack your cores.

DeletedUser3016

The funny thing is, after posting this message. PTG declared war on us. That's going to end well.

DeletedUser3016

Check my stats on other worlds then :D For me in all honesty, I'v not been doing much of anything on 16.

DeletedUser

this world has alot more powerful tribes than the previous ones i've played. en9 and en15 ended up having 2-3 major powers. we've got more promising tribes this time around.

DeletedUser3016

More powerful tribes just means that it is going to potentially be a world, which is more fun to play.

wow now thats a downward trend for PTG and PTA haha so who was saying that we should stop talking crap on them?

DeletedUser

Yes this world is much more balanced than others. Probably the extreme MRT situation that most of players hate even while still being a part of it (either being a part of MRT or a quick end so its understandable) heavily influenced on this world and was a tip point to the end of MRTs. Although some players seemd inspired by MMRT *cough *cough PTG *cough, more players were most likely sick of it therefor the low number of MRTs and high number of elite tribes.

IN reality it most likely won't last, as in world cant be won without a large nmber of players in a tribe, and just to play the game without end every player would need a lot of time, RL is a bitch and wont let that happen. Already there is high inactivity even among the top players.

Still it will be fun while it lasts, and I hope for more world like this come to us from time to time.

DeletedUser

Hehe, Im I reading the thread's title wrong?

I thought I read it "Darteye's rise to power, again part 3"!

I recall episodes like En3(Darteye's Inactive Awakens!), en15(Darteye's Addicted Strikes Back!), en16(Darteye's Rise to Power, Beware!)

Watch out for Darteye's death march. Its either you give them ur village or be recruited(mind control, yipes!). :p
OMG have mercy on us. Take a look south and east be scared, they even have andy01 for kicks n gerry005 will make u cry.
Not being prophetic, but I got chills for the things to come. I hear Darteye's evil laugh in the closet somewhere like in horror movies.
Have anyone recall the music of movie JAWS? When I recall that I feel Darteye is approaching...

OooOoh its titled "balance of power", my Bad :D