• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Smells a bit like dead axes

Oh of course... they take the higher rates tribe as the master tribe ... a few ex LTT have now joined the LTT INQ alliance also... maybe seeing a new opportunity to fight on.....

Again ... it's run who are now in the most intriguing position as they are only ones not yet too make their move
Yep, and you know i'm on your side.

SO as Dair Vol an LTT member has just confirmed the tribe who claims it would defeat all MRTs and that quality would prevail over quantity has just merged with another tribe.... well goes to show you should never pay any attention to tribe bios!! Especially in the early game! Lmaoo

SO as Dair Vol an LTT member has just confirmed the tribe who claims it would defeat all MRTs and that quality would prevail over quantity has just merged with another tribe.... well goes to show you should never pay any attention to tribe bios!! Especially in the early game! Lmaoo
Except if they say "If you wan't to join then send in an application, no empty applications" :cool:

but I was distracted, I had a little message for INQ: you were children, you are children and you will remain them under any circumstances. ;)

DeletedUser4744

but I was distracted, I had a little message for INQ: you were children, you are children and you will remain them under any circumstances. ;)
Now we get to attack you with 130% attack modifier. :)

tenor.gif