• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Smells a bit like dead axes

DeletedUser4744

Oh wow you're going all the way back to 32 where you got dumpstered by cat waves? Must not be very proud. :^)

Regardless, cheers. Enjoy the new shell, best of luck to you.

When the cats arrived we were 5 guys at most. We just stopped playing because it was pointless. I was offered to join -F- and win anyway but I declined.

DeletedUser1431

When the cats arrived we were 5 guys at most. We just stopped playing because it was pointless. I was offered to join -F- and win anyway but I declined.

Yeah, I know that world was a weird one. LOT of inactivity going around that made it seem like an easier victory than it should have been. Will be fun to see what you all can do against that nomads core this time. If we'd stayed with them probably would be unstoppable honestly. Maybe without us they've got some cracks in their shell :) who knows. They've been playing well so far, and kept a pretty solid frontline for a long while while expanding their backline.

Knowing gameflow though, you two'll both try to come feast on us and grow your active backlines before having a proper half vs. half war. I'll have to start prepping my defense. ;)

I just wanna point out that I was never a LTT leader, I made no decisions and had very little to add.
I was simply the only remaining active players with privs in the tribe.

It's nothing against any 1 person mate..... I mean it looks like the LTT leadership have gone over too the new 'INQ' though I don't know who the LTT leadership is admittedly, it's afew of their core players and some Other big ones darted around the map

DeletedUser5033

Alex is delayed
Hann ¿ Delayed ? :oops:
If being smart means being similar to you, I'd rather be the way I am
¿¿ being smart is insulting, being a cheater and manipulating people for the benefit of a small group of friends ?
No thanks, I'm not interested in that intelligence
let me know, the day you value all of your tribe alike
not according to the convenience between friends or who you think plays more

DeletedUser4967

Yeah, I know that world was a weird one. LOT of inactivity going around that made it seem like an easier victory than it should have been. Will be fun to see what you all can do against that nomads core this time. If we'd stayed with them probably would be unstoppable honestly. Maybe without us they've got some cracks in their shell :) who knows. They've been playing well so far, and kept a pretty solid frontline for a long while while expanding their backline.

Knowing gameflow though, you two'll both try to come feast on us and grow your active backlines before having a proper half vs. half war. I'll have to start prepping my defense. ;)

I will be cheering for you, Trenq! After all you claimed you never lost a world! :)

DeletedUser1431

I will be cheering for you, Trenq! After all you claimed you never lost a world! :)

Bahaha, we'll see what kinda miracles the RUN crew can pull off. If the gangbang happens as predicted it'll be fun, but I can't imagine too fun.

It's weird because, despite having faith and respect for the Nomads crew, I really don't think they win versus the INQ group in a 1v1, presently. Almost like there's some personal reason involved for wanting to try slaughtering us. ;) ;)

Bahaha, we'll see what kinda miracles the RUN crew can pull off. If the gangbang happens as predicted it'll be fun, but I can't imagine too fun.

It's weird because, despite having faith and respect for the Nomads crew, I really don't think they win versus the INQ group in a 1v1, presently. Almost like there's some personal reason involved for wanting to try slaughtering us. ;) ;)
Yup but NomaDS crew isn't entirely alone. INQ is my enemy aswell, not like i'm going to do anything of note but still, i will fight as hard as i can!

For once i would like to see a war between alliances, like NomaDS on one side and INQ on the other and the other smaller ones choosing sides. I think that would be rather "fun".

DeletedUser1431

Yup but NomaDS crew isn't entirely alone. INQ is my enemy aswell, not like i'm going to do anything of note but still, i will fight as hard as i can!
I appreciate your effort and your presence here. If you genuinely want to give this world a shot, I'd recommend storing up troop bundles, academy coins, and resource packets as long as possible and then restarting somewhere with people you want to work with. You are going to be doing absolutely nothing, ever, in your current position.

Otherwise, your best bet might be en52 opening up soon? We're a bit too far into this world for anyone just starting without a tremendous amount of experience to make any big waves, you know?

I appreciate your effort and your presence here. If you genuinely want to give this world a shot, I'd recommend storing up troop bundles, academy coins, and resource packets as long as possible and then restarting somewhere with people you want to work with. You are going to be doing absolutely nothing, ever, in your current position.

Otherwise, your best bet might be en52 opening up soon? We're a bit too far into this world for anyone just starting without a tremendous amount of experience to make any big waves, you know?
I started this world pretty early but just got pushed around by NomaDS and LTT

1 is75% of the game is activity.. 2 is 25% is experience and having a good few coops and group too have your back.... you definatley have no1 edvin.... but no2 you learn on the way :cool:
Yup, but as long as people leave me alone i will be able to build up my society in this spot. I'll have a noble soon and i will definetly noble a village, i probably won't win but i can atleast practise and thrive in my local region. But i am at the total mercy of INQ, they could at any moment decide to kill me and stop my little expansion, and that would be very sad.

I guess! This means we are de facto allies... cheers! Prost! And skol!
Apparently we are at war since never, it doesn't display in tribe history but in some way we are at war. But i don't care, if the war has been going on without bloodshed since atleast 1 month or even longer i don't care about it. This tribe isn't that alive anyways.