• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Shenanigans

DeletedUser

They should really put an over 18's section on this forum where people who are not offended by these sorts of posts can actually behave inappropriately. Ohh well.

DeletedUser

TP even a 18+ section wont handle us...i mean cmon remember the last Off Topic thread you made..and the replies we posted there..that was stuff dug up from the deepest and darkest parts of the Deep Web :D

DeletedUser

TP even a 18+ section wont handle us...i mean cmon remember the last Off Topic thread you made..and the replies we posted there..that was stuff dug up from the deepest and darkest parts of the Deep Web :D

True... I'm not even sure that is allowed to be put in writing haha

DeletedUser2151

A vote for TP for most helpful is a vote for free reign lunacy... and let the crazy begin here!!

DeletedUser

Thankfully there are only a few players like TP. He is however a necessary evil as both friend and foe. Just when the game gets a little dull and serious, the next batch of TP madness brightens up my day. I see far more insulting posts every day than what TP produces (that isnt a challenge TP). Yet because TP has the kahunas to admit what he is, you shoot him down. Relax, enjoy and always check to see if there is such a thing as fishcake wielding unicorns before capitulating to TP'S madness

DeletedUser

Thankfully there are only a few players like TP. He is however a necessary evil as both friend and foe. Just when the game gets a little dull and serious, the next batch of TP madness brightens up my day. I see far more insulting posts every day than what TP produces (that isnt a challenge TP). Yet because TP has the kahunas to admit what he is, you shoot him down. Relax, enjoy and always check to see if there is such a thing as fishcake wielding unicorns before capitulating to TP'S madness

I couldn't have said it better myself I normally shoot for the ridiculous over the offensive :p

DeletedUser1426

Ha you really got that guy!

You truly are a total prick. :)

DeletedUser

Hey I never said the forum was run by humourless fascists.:eek:

I never said it wasn't either :confused:

Something I have said though is this, 'If people do not know how to felch a fishcake whilst in the process of a good munge, they are less suited to positions of authority than those who can'.
Not being able to felch whilst in charge of a Prius is a heinous crime and no way will they get a straw to the gravy bucket!
Regardless of the presence of a poodle, stolen or otherwise.

It is true I have been on the receiving end of an alternative method of moral management. A method frequently used by all sides in warfare.
However my response and conversation to this moral management method led to me being recruited, whilst at the brink of annihilation. Can't think why :D
And yes, I am responsible for finding THAT clip on Fishcake, aint is brilliant .... totally lampoon

DeletedUser

Seriously conning players into removing their troops and telling them about fake bugs,who does that?XD
If you were such a good player you would simply put in the effort to take a city genuinely and not by conning players. You're just going to create a bad rep for yourself and the next time you PM someone they simply wont believe you,

i guess prick would argue that you just have to think one MORE move ahead then and calculate in their disbelief :3

DeletedUser2048

Lol i must say, I did find it funny - however, I prefer to brag over my bashpoints than over my player points, which requires fighting rather than tricking ;)
Although, my tribe's main enemy seems to have given up on en7 - hopefully we'll find at least a challenge or 2 during the clean up :p