• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Shenanigans

DeletedUser

Defined in the rules ---LMFAO ----> Your a TROLL you dont care about the rules -- its people like yourself that break the rules... because its your nature to be what your name states you are ..

No 1 likes a Troll, you may find some sense of satisfaction in doing so, but that also means you have some serious unresolved issues within yourself ,that you deam it neccessary to exact out all your little nasty TROLL fantasies of abuse and shananigans onto others without any thought for their feelings or the rules..

Twisted comes to mind..

The fact i havn't seen a decent post from you also adds to the fact of this opinion the aspects surrounding your posts ARE ALL TROLLING !!!

I get really (expletived ) off with people like you - in the real world that red prius with them hobo's would still be backing over that not so meaty carcass..

So TP You offencive little troll- ever heard the motto - If you havnt got anything good to say ---> Dont bloody say it... You will find you will be even mor elonelier because of this...

Shoulda called yourself No.2 out of my mouth all the time because what comes out of it is total faeces...

THE END
And I am the one with unresolved issues? :cool:

DeletedUser

B0W83,you will find that everyone in The Debauched Brotherhood(was Debauchery Tea Party),is 100% behind TP on his trolling attempts,thus saying noone likes a Troll is just plain mean,we all love TP a day doesnt go by where he wont bring us some form of entertainment :D

DeletedUser1666

I'm sure alot of others dont find it amusing like me - its a repetitive thing with TP and 100% behind him lmfao - yh have a party in his @ss ..

Im fed up with people like you abusing others- lieing scheming cheating your way and picking on people who dont know no better..

TP needs to calm down his antics and as for you Ghekor - psssshh take your tongue out his backside - you may think its cool, you may think its funny but at the end of the day ------> Its actually not--- abusing people is what it is..

TROLLS and TROLL LOVERS >>> ..!..

DeletedUser

Now who is trolling? You love me and my posts with every fibre of your being; but yet you try to provoke a reaction to your posts which you post in jest but are pretending they are serious.

You can't kid a kidder kid, I know you love me :)

DeletedUser

Why does it matter to you how he plays his game,doesnt hurt you in the slightest.I may play the game normally,doesnt mean i cant enjoy his trolling of others.
Also if you need to curse and swear around the forum filters to make your point,you sure are low,damn low.

DeletedUser1666

Here's a FacePalm to show you how much i like you and your antics and yh its not hard to Troll someone you dont like..

I dont like Your antics and im totally against Trolling - The point being you do these things to others and others are mentally affected by your antics words lies abuse and the rest fo your rubbish you spout out.. ---- Truth

The fact you now got a buddy to come on and defend your honour saying Your Tribe loves you for this - Whatever - crowds are thickel and you have no Honour..- Your words speak more than your actions ..

Ghekor - Psshh - your like the Tongued Rimmer of Tribe Debauched Brotherhood - Yes thats slander ..
The fact You agree with everything he says - makes me want to add another carcass of meat to the hitlist of His red prius antics - you know with them fun loving Hobo's..

Your words are Useless Ghekor and fall on death ears - Why would you listen to someone that loves abusing people..

The fact i'm here and im standing up for all those you have wronged hurt abused and lied to shows you I'm not amused about it. As for the filter thing - yes and the reason i got round the filters writing that is because - In Lamens terms - The language of the Online Troll - thats the only thing they can understand .. :D

Get the Picture now.. InnoGames might not do anything about You but i will not bow down and let it go when i see it ..

Trust me on this when i say - I was once a Troll of Trolls .. I took great delight in ripping apart little idiots and other abusers like yourselves..

Please Press Alt F4 , Go outside and Go play with Traffic...

DeletedUser1666

Oh sorry your language skills are not that developed..

Lets say BAAAA - you might understand - Sheep follow other sheep - On mass people are just the same ..

Your like the Snake of the TW2 forums TP

DeletedUser

Oh sorry your language skills are not that developed..

Lets say BAAAA - you might understand - Sheep follow other sheep - On mass people are just the same ..

Your like the Snake of the TW2 forums TP

haha surely you don't mean fickle? Do you?

DeletedUser1666

Thickle/fickle - older use of the word was spelt with a Th not a F - as for bringing me up on spelling and grammar- Pshh!!

loool No comeback ooh.. Obviously Im right

People change their minds CONSTANTLY and follow like sheep on mass because they do not know - its proven to be so TP - check into it!! do the research..

Don't bring out the Troll Killer in me TP you wont like it.. It will end up with multiple bans.. and the forums would change forever ...

DeletedUser486

1. Grammar is not something we attack on the forums.

2. Stay away from inappropriate language and personal insults,

This warning is for both of you.

DeletedUser1666

Ok Yatogami i will curb my language - Shouldnt you change his name also ... TOILET PAPER is a good choice ..

DeletedUser

Don't bring out the Troll Killer in me TP you wont like it.. It will end up with multiple bans.. and the forums would change forever ...

Bring it on buddy these forums need a bit of life breathing into them :)

3 2 1 go!

DeletedUser1666

So your goading me now to abuse you - dont you ever learn TP - Yes we just got a warning - Your buddy run for the hills because he didnt want to get involved - he didnt have the skills...

From thinking about you goading me into doing or saying something that will get me banned from the forums thus giving you free reign to continue your tyrant style actions Not going to happen - Not here anyway..

TP calm yourself - Its not anyone elses fault.. You do what you do because something lacks inside yourself a space that was meant for something else that may have been ripped from you by others actions.. Hence why the way like you are..

In time you will find out how wrong you were.. Trolling maybe fun for you abusing others maybe fun for you- But just because you can do something doesnt make it right that you should do it..

I pity you tbh.. But dont cry TP its all ok.. Think about your actions before you do it in future..

DeletedUser

Bring it on buddy these forums need a bit of life breathing into them :)
So your goading me now to abuse you - dont you ever learn TP - Yes we just got a warning - Your buddy run for the hills because he didnt want to get involved - he didnt have the skills...

From thinking about you goading me into doing or saying something that will get me banned from the forums thus giving you free reign to continue your tyrant style actions Not going to happen - Not here anyway..

TP calm yourself - Its not anyone elses fault.. You do what you do because something lacks inside yourself a space that was meant for something else that may have been ripped from you by others actions.. Hence why the way like you are..

In time you will find out how wrong you were.. Trolling maybe fun for you abusing others maybe fun for you- But just because you can do something doesnt make it right that you should do it..

I pity you tbh.. But dont cry TP its all ok.. Think about your actions before you do it in future..

Abysmal attempt at trolling a troll seriously I expected more, genuinely that was the worst trolling attempt I have seen and there I was hoping this would get interesting. Oh well time to go make some more material that will annoy you / entertain others, I have the perfect victim brewing. Did you want me to PM you the link once I post it? Or are you going to follow me?

DeletedUser1666

LMFAO @ YOU --> TP---> Admitting your a Troll and that you are going to continue to Troll..

I could rip you a thousand times over before lunch -- >> That was no attempt -- was just saying it ,how i see it.. - Basic observations made over a period of a 2-3 weeks..

You havnt got anything on me TP..

I used to Troll hard i mean prolifically- I would have hundreds of people wanting me to abuse the abusers because they knew it was not on and they didnt like Trolling..

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser

Like I said before feel free to "rip me a thousand times over" I have yet to see any evidence of your self proclaimed ability, all I see is someone with an intermittent keyboard fault BECAUSE your caps lock KEY KEEPS getting stuck ON.

"Last edited by a moderator: Today at 3:51 PM" you have someone sanity checking your messages? lol

DeletedUser1666

Dont even go there ... If you didnt see it got Moderated with a follow up mail saying i was rather abusive

DeletedUser

Dont even go there ... If you didnt see it got Moderated with a follow up mail saying i was rather abusive

So what's the deal there then they edit your messages so that they comply with the rules then wait til I slip up and then they ban me? What are you giving them in exchange 1st dibs on the gravy bucket?

DeletedUser1666

I Got told if i do anything like that again i will be banned - that was my 2nds warning..

Gravy Bucket looooooool

Hands TP a Toothbrush ----- > They Look ever so cheesey looking ...