• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Rumors by Fleetwood Mac Featuring Xenophontos Monastery

For your information elon... I've never complained or winged I've just called out bullshit and bitching

Yourself, Thomas, vespasian, trenq and others are definitely great players and I have to really think and try hard when battling you .... but i think you guys are abit deluded ... i don't look for excuses if I lose armies or mess up an attacks etc ... jist get on with it I've lost nukes and messed up times before of course

Don't complain or makes excuses on forums... looks weak in truth

yeah ofc
Look NomaDs level:

1588077755538.png

1588077785567.png

1588077802689.png

1588077827864.png

1588077841520.png

1588077857842.png

:(:(:(:(:(

You will be proud of how well you attack XDDDD

1820 spears
2065 swords
1700 archers
2795 heavy cab
-----------------
20.140 provisions our troops losses.

33.385 axes
8.218 MA
12.355 LC
2.105 Rams
----------------
134.395 provisions (yours)

emphasize that the offensives that come from edwin are offensives that will take longer to recover than ours, since the great strategist has 14 towns.​

1820 spears
2065 swords
1700 archers
2795 heavy cab
-----------------
20.140 provisions our troops losses.

33.385 axes
8.218 MA
12.355 LC
2.105 Rams
----------------
134.395 provisions (yours)

emphasize that the offensives that come from edwin are offensives that will take longer to recover than ours, since the great strategist has 14 towns.​
Don't. Call. Me. Edwin! I never claimed to be great or good for that matter.

Seriously now.... if there is any more proof needed to suggest that you guys are a bunch of helmets its this lol...

Yes I trued early hours to take Thomas vil and yes he saw it and defended it

Don't u think we have dozens of victory reports, easy reports lol I do... shall I call solo and porty for there's too thomas?

And wak the brave you can enjoy small victories like this, I'm happy for you but trust me Inqs time left on this server is dwindling away

your tribe is becoming very inactive...

You won't be able to keep up soon

You will be outgrow
And then out numbered
And then you will struggle

DeletedUser4746

How's it going on that border?
I heard you had a bunch of incompetent nobles that failed to noble villas.
Thomas, care to tell us how many troops died in the core. Was it 10k+ 20k+ or 30k+.

I don't get it, @Thatsmyspot . If you don't want INQ to show reports, why ask how many toops were lost? You reap what you sow. It's not a celebration, it's a response.

Don't you realize that 90% of the troll provocations started in this thread were commenced by you or the other boy?

And now only you guys can say stupid things on the forum? So please, tell us how we must react.

We had a good relationship with your leaders, this war was supposed to be "friendly". But it seems this community is not ready for that, toxicity is deeply rooted everywhere.