• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Rumors by Fleetwood Mac Featuring Xenophontos Monastery

But let's see, you couldn't win having +50% towns, with the absurd amount of crowns you spend, with a better position, with more players and with script., you also broke the NAP when we weren't ready, that's why you had the advantage.

ThatsMyPet the man, the legend, the meme, tell me if you couldn't win with that advantage, what do you think will happen in the future?

But let's see, you couldn't win having +50% towns, with the absurd amount of crowns you spend, with a better position, with more players and with script., you also broke the NAP when we weren't ready, that's why you had the advantage.

ThatsMyPet the man, the legend, the meme, tell me if you couldn't win with that advantage, what do you think will happen in the future?
Omfg, yeah. Not like half you guys are botting and are Coop abusing and admitting it on the forum. "Absurd amount of crowns you are spending" not like you are spending as many crowns lol.

DeletedUser5302

The concept of the skill level of players depends on the maximum you know. And the difference is in the upper limit.
Someday, when you pass all the stages, you will come to realize the dominant responsibility of Inno in the in-game situation. In the meantime, continue to promote fair play, perhaps you will be more successful in this than I am. And at least you will not be alone in this aspiration.
I have been around the game since EN9.

I am not counting myself among the skilled players, but there are some, I know some.

People that I respect, that do not crown, that do not script, that play with skill, respect and activity.

You may or may not know more of these "stages" than me, but it points to the inate character of players in the game that, in a situation where the only thing at risk is bragging rights to an online game, is that they try to become the best cheater, because they can never become the best player.

Inno can allow (or not) scripts, they can help players script, they can even share scripts if they so choose, but it does not take away the fact that if no one uses them then inno can do whatever they want. The responsibility for scripting is born by the people who script. Yes, inno should stop it, they should do more than they are doing to stop it. They could do more, but when players activate their scripts and bots they are making a choice.

The INQ tribe remind of a famous insult we use for Liverpool fc

It goes like this

Ashamed of nothing,
Offended by everything.

Cos it seems like they get so upset of absolutely everything but can't take any criticism and believe they are the best thing since sliced bread! People can judge for themselves whether they believe inq to be as great as they claim they are.... you already know my view ;)

Thatsmypet haha ... might change it ...

I'm no legend mate, a simple noob trying to find his way through these turbulent times :mad:@@

As I said to elon yesterday... it looks desperate when u come on forums and complain about thing after thing.... crowns... nap... scripting (actually inq) .... mutil accounts cough thomas paine cough cough .... having more village's?.... being attacked (elon) lol... accusing people of wanting to be spannish? ? Lmfaao

Just let it go and enjoy the show !

INQ knows class. Say something directed at NomaDS and then getting surprised a Nomad replies and complaining about botting and coop abuse while litterally admitting to doing it. They need to learn how to hold a conversation.

DeletedUser4689

which side is sledge on? i'll root for them those titties need all the support they can get.

Lmfaoooooo

Sorry I spat my drink out then

But we still have Sledge!! Lol

And were not Spannish... ...

And we try not to come on forums throwing toys out of pram if we lose a few nukes ... so .... hahaha

1587941315446.png

how is today in norway?

i just read that today schools were opened... Nice to read that!!!!!!!!

a little egocentric to put that you are the edvin the best, no?

why not, edwin the conformist !?!?!?!?!?!?
12 towns ... large numbers!