• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Rumors by Fleetwood Mac Featuring Xenophontos Monastery

how is today in norway?

i just read that today schools were opened... Nice to read that!!!!!!!!

a little egocentric to put that you are the edvin the best, no?

why not, edwin the conformist !?!?!?!?!?!?
12 towns ... large numbers!
Wow, you think i'm norwegian? Du har extremt fel, Vi har inte mycket olja här.

Vafan, leffe. Håll käften, det är inte "The best" det är bara en felstavning av ordet bästa för att man inte alltid kan skriva ä på olika hemsidor.

Gå tillbaka till att jaga tjurar eller något skit ni gör där borta medans vi här gör saker.

"The Edvin the best" lol. That would be Edvinen den bäste vilket man inte kan säga eftersom man inte har "The" före ett namn i germanska språk.

you want INQ to write in the forum, but when we write you attack us ...

don't you want to drive us crazy?

the Spanish inquisition will never fall!

you want INQ to write in the forum, but when we write you attack us ...

don't you want to drive us crazy?

the Spanish inquisition will never fall!
Don't you know the key principles of warfare? I'm trying to drag you out in the open. Don't you think there is a meaning behind what i say?

INQ players dont use any script, knowing NomaDs if we use it we would all banned cause NomaDs and his fair play will report to inno about "INQ's scripts" (Fucking lol)

The same scripts that ND use it, btw INQ never reported to inno about ND.

But that is it the same, cause here we are fighting a tribe with many more players than us.

Yes, i defend all center of the map and i dont stay all time in my computer, i study a lot, read some books and laugh a lot when i see those amazing NomaDs's strategies.

I think the only great player of NomaDs is Djp8, he has a lot of coops like me (redwarrior, BoM, bob destructor) and is not only for that, he attacks good, not enough but good.

Snuf defends good but does not know how to attack.

The other players, you can take all and throw to the rubbish cause he can not do a simple operative.

When NomaDs take a village in the center it may be cause i am sleeping, or because i get lost in so many coops.

What I am saying is that it does not matter if ND uses scripts or if i use them, cause the important thing it is NomaDs are more. is that simply.

NomaDs play better that INQ as tribe, not individually, NomaDs do not have players as me, as G.walker, as wak etc...

But well this is a tribe competition, so INQ will need to change his strategy as a tribe.

And of course we are going to do it, even if we are not coordinated, Nomads cannot with us. Only time will tell what will happen.

(I would like smart people like @Sister Sledge to write in the forum and not useless like TMS or the other kid that nobody knows xD)

INQ players dont use any script, knowing NomaDs if we use it we would all banned cause NomaDs and his fair play will report to inno about "INQ's scripts" (Fucking lol)

The same scripts that ND use it, btw INQ never reported to inno about ND.

But that is it the same, cause here we are fighting a tribe with many more players than us.

Yes, i defend all center of the map and i dont stay all time in my computer, i study a lot, read some books and laugh a lot when i see those amazing NomaDs's strategies.

I think the only great player of NomaDs is Djp8, he has a lot of coops like me (redwarrior, BoM, bob destructor) and is not only for that, he attacks good, not enough but good.

Snuf defends good but does not know how to attack.

The other players, you can take all and throw to the rubbish cause he can not do a simple operative.

When NomaDs take a village in the center it may be cause i am sleeping, or because i get lost in so many coops.

What I am saying is that it does not matter if ND uses scripts or if i use them, cause the important thing it is NomaDs are more. is that simply.

NomaDs play better that INQ as tribe, not individually, NomaDs do not have players as me, as G.walker, as wak etc...

But well this is a tribe competition, so INQ will need to change his strategy as a tribe.

And of course we are going to do it, even if we are not coordinated, Nomads cannot with us. Only time will tell what will happen.

(I would like smart people like @Sister Sledge to write in the forum and not useless like TMS or the other kid that nobody knows xD)
Did you just admit to coop abuse? And btw, we have broken records of INQ players botting. Half of you guys bot and we know it. @Thomas Paine r/quityourbullshit.

Did you just admit to coop abuse? And btw, we have broken records of INQ players botting. Half of you guys bot and we know it. @Thomas Paine r/quityourbullshit.

You know, the coop function as an actual in-game function that lets other manage your account while you are offline?
It is not illegal to have one, two or ten coops, as long as the players are active at least every second week..
I myself only have 1 coop, I don't need coops to be the best <3

Omg lol ... Is Thomas paine going fell melt down on forums here or what??? Jajajaj

Is the whole nomads tribe is crap Thomas...

Why do you fail again and again to take us out ... you a scripter a multi accounter and just like Elon your in massive denial

And the useless tms by the way hasn't lost a single vill to inq yet you flid lol

You know what @Thomas Paine your rant says too me...

You are feeling the pressure and now you're ranting about every supposed injustice against INQ

Looks very cheap man...
I always thought u were a good player
You can think I'm useless idc ... its not true lol...
Shall I start naming inq players I think are crap??

Talk to xxeuginiox and those other banned players, Oh and talk to elon. I think he will gladly share his spy bot.

This is a stupid accusation, everyone can look from their reports that I don't have any bots..
There's human errors all over the place! xD
Please, get sober mate.. And thanks for the compliment, I didn't realize my spying were that good xD