• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Rumors by Fleetwood Mac Featuring Xenophontos Monastery

OMFG

Do INQ players just cry about anything and everything lol

Elon all I've seen you do is point fingers... judge others or complain about crowns, rangers (tho you ranger loads yourself) being attacked too often, scripting (half of INQ do) or now the game lasting too long ...urghhhh

Hahahhaa

Oh when you say most inq players think mid game... .... are you sure youre not speaking to the same inq player running 9 accounts ? Lol

OYFG indeed, you tell me I'm crying and complaining about these things, yet you bring them up every chance you get.

Do NomaDS players cry about everything? lol

TMS, all I've seen you do is point fingers and throw accusations with nothing to back it up with, just to create uncertainty among the players about INQ.
Your leaders are the prime example on toxic .EN playstyle. They play as a premade veteran group cheating their way to victory in every world.
Any player who have been playing on .EN for a few years knows these people, and any veteran knows most of their aliases as well...
Yet, you are crying about what few scripts that you think is being run in INQ?
You should be ashamed not being able to realize that you're playing with the devil, the sewer rats that have been destroying this game for years.
/spit

OYFG indeed, you tell me I'm crying and complaining about these things, yet you bring them up every chance you get.

Do NomaDS players cry about everything? lol

TMS, all I've seen you do is point fingers and throw accusations with nothing to back it up with, just to create uncertainty among the players about INQ.
Your leaders are the prime example on toxic .EN playstyle. They play as a premade veteran group cheating their way to victory in every world.
Any player who have been playing on .EN for a few years knows these people, and any veteran knows most of their aliases as well...
Yet, you are crying about what few scripts that you think is being run in INQ?
You should be ashamed not being able to realize that you're playing with the devil, the sewer rats that have been destroying this game for years.
/spit

Sewer Rats .... and you call other people toxic... mate I haven't complained about shit.. not once... im just having some bantz....

I'm afraid if you read back its you crying about shit every other day

I'm just giving u some advise... stop lol... it looks weak man

DeletedUser4451

"Oh when you say most inq players think mid game... .... are you sure youre not speaking to the same inq player running 9 accounts ? Lol" @Thatsmyspot

1 player with 9 accounts???!!!!!!

IMPOSSIBLEEEEEEEEEEEEE

just 1 player are enduring the "best tribe" of the English server
Maybe impossible for 9 accounts but I know one player for sure with atleast 2 accounts ;). As for toxic players on the en server, it seems inq are no different to any other tribe here. Planting spies in there enemy's. Of which are 2nd accounts. Ain't that right wak?

Yet because inq have had 1 player banned they are complaining about -n- reporting them, but also seem adamant that nomads have reported this player. So why should nomads believe inq that they havnet reported any nomads but dont believe nomads havent reported inq.
Either way rules are there in black and white. Who ever gets banned thoughly deserves it due to innos banning very few players

Last edited by a staff member:
I will make a photo album of the messages entered.

How do you want me to end your account?

I let you choose your way of death :D

What the fuck are you going on about? Lol

You got some idea everyone wants to be spannish and I think someone is lying too you hahaa

I'm just having a good laugh reading this non sense :D

DeletedUser4746

I think everyone should follow @Sister Sledge's advice and swallow the chill pill.
This trash talk from both sides is utterly ridiculous and childish, it isn't getting us anywhere.

Miembros de INQ, por favor, pido que no comenten más en este hilo. No hay sentido continuar con esa guerra de palabras, demostremos en el juego que las calumnias no nos afectan. Lo que se comenta aquí no sirve para nada.

I wish everyone a great weekend!

I think everyone should follow @Sister Sledge's advice and swallow the chill pill.
This trash talk from both sides is utterly ridiculous and childish, it isn't getting us anywhere.

Miembros de INQ, por favor, pido que no comenten más en este hilo. No hay sentido continuar con esa guerra de palabras, demostremos en el juego que las calumnias no nos afectan. Lo que se comenta aquí no sirve para nada.

I wish everyone a great weekend!

I agree! Here here ! :)

@SYPHAX

We all love abit of trash talk bro

I learnt that from jhin and zabanya
Lol

I'm a seasoned troll now lmaoo

Diplomacy gets you no where!! Lol oj
I'm a call it as you see kinda guy :}

Last edited:
I disagree that there are no skilled players, but I do agree that they are getting to be less and less.

Scripting is a player problem as well as an inno problem. As long as players decide that the rules (that they signed up to when creating their accounts) do not apply to them there will always be a problem. As soon as inno block one thing they find a way around it.

Scripts and over crowning are killing the game - good players are finding other games - ones where real activity and skill count, instead of scripts running while they sleep and attacking for them.

New players in the game have trouble competing with scripts so they give up before they get their skills up.

The problem is everyone's and unless everyone agrees to do something about it everyone loses.

If you have to cheat to get 200 crowns, is it really worth it? Are artificial bragging rights worth it?
The concept of the skill level of players depends on the maximum you know. And the difference is in the upper limit.
Someday, when you pass all the stages, you will come to realize the dominant responsibility of Inno in the in-game situation. In the meantime, continue to promote fair play, perhaps you will be more successful in this than I am. And at least you will not be alone in this aspiration.