• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

RLP vrs B-H

DeletedUser2754

Confessions of a player about his tribe poor strategy. This is how a player from RLP renamed a few of his villages after seeing the advances from B-H and Kings around him:
"YOU.. spoiled it by Taking barbs, ever... Look out ... Kings ..B,P the best tribe .???? dontknow"

Nice to see Velare Morte migrating to the province I have my deathstar in :) It will be fun to face him. I'm getting tired of this pacman feeling: chomp, chomp, chomp, chomp... burp (sorry)... chomp, chomp...

DeletedUser

Lol I see that stalemate is still there like 2 month's after I quit between barbaric and mrk (cba with the new name)

DeletedUser2841

The world was fun whilst it lasted. I was dead set on leaving 3 weeks ago and was just taking care of a few things for my tribemates. Have fun taking 10 hours to build a church and 30+ hours for a level 20 wall haha. I'm kidding ;)
Hopefully they revert it before attacking into an active players province becomes suicide unless you have the chapel available :)
Best of luck to everyone involved. Game is too slow and no longer fun for me at this point.

DeletedUser1717

Lol I see that stalemate is still there like 2 month's after I quit between barbaric and mrk (cba with the new name)
Mr snow u don't belong here lol jk bro this balance update alone will turn the tide to whoever knows what they doing :p we will see what tribe knows more

DeletedUser

Mr snow u don't belong here lol jk bro this balance update alone will turn the tide to whoever knows what they doing :p we will see what tribe knows more
Pretty sure you guys will come out victorious as long as most tribe members remain active.

DeletedUser2635

Guts, yeah top 10 tribes at the same level would be very nice, but it is very unrealistic as even the difference between #1 and #10 ranked player can be huge. I don't even know what to say about this game anymore, I guess play it if it's fun, if it is not fun, don't play it lol

DeletedUser

The game is slowly becoming unfun for me. The P2W structure isn't helping either.

DeletedUser

Couldn't agree more, it's getting to the point where I don't really want to log on each day

DeletedUser

When they announced that the troop queue feature would be implemented, before the balance update, I said Munk would be my last world.
That hasn't changed, and I'm probably the biggest crowner on this world, if not the entire game.

DeletedUser2754

Actually my offensive was an epic fail. But I told you before the nukes had landed this was going to happen. Nonetheless it allowed other players to advance, and SirStanley must be pretty low on troops right now. But I was rewarded in the end and picked up some slacks.

And since my epic fail on the 10th, I just nobled 56 villages from RLP in 8 days. Finally they understood that they need to support their players. Keep up the good work!

DeletedUser

And since my epic fail on the 10th, I just nobled 56 villages from RLP in 8 days. Finally they understood that they need to support their players. Keep up the good work!
You must be the best player ever - it must be a mistake the gaming world hasnt send you a medal and a big bowl of golfclapping yet. Keep checking your mailbox, im sure its underway :)

DeletedUser2754

You must be the best player ever - it must be a mistake the gaming world hasnt send you a medal and a big bowl of golfclapping yet. Keep checking your mailbox, im sure its underway :)
Not the best and not the worst. Just doing my part.

DeletedUser

Who are you?

DeletedUser3001

Right, updating time. New fronts have opened up and some closed. RLP have finally started bringing their best and finest to the frontlines.

(Closed) Battle of the barbs front: This front is done and won by BH. There are still RLP villages left, however RLPs people fighting this front are inactive. RLP lost 100+villages to BH/Kings on this front.

Conquerors: Hibakusha from Kings and Shadowin/Hellocylon/Droits/Mad Wolf/Stormer/Metalbunny/Kendawg from BH

The Dearly Departed: SirStanley/Benjamin WC/LeyGal/Ivanbaker/Lynx/brunobrian/Greatwolfie from RLP.
You might be gone but our memory of you will live on and stand strong! Your heroic fighting and nobling of all those scary grey barbarians, your awesome and great deeds wont be forgotten! We bow to you, the greatest of all the great barb noblers! My friends, my enemies, you grey fighters may all of you rest in peace!

Shepard front: Shepard is doing progress here against RLP. BH are at 25+villages nobled and RLP at 2-3. Im asuming RLP are dealing with inactivies in this area. Looks like RLP have given up this front and focused on other ones.

Gutsman front: RLP have launched an offensive here and brought in 2 of their big hitters, Chicken and Beer. BH have taken some hits here. RLP have brought BH offensive here to a halt and conquered a few villages. Even though RLP are making progress im going to call this front a stalemate since BH have been on the winning side here for a few weeks.

S-I front: This front is like always semi active. Small fighting everywhere but no real progress from either side. Stalemate

(New) Volkers Blitz Front (located north): BH have launched an offensive here. Im not entirely sure how this front have developed maybe someone can fill us in.

(New) LoD/RLP vs BH front: LoD and RLP have joined forces here against BH. There have always been some local fighting on this front between BH and LoD. However Lord KK (big hitter in RLP) and ex steel members have migrated to this front to fight BH. RLP and LoD launched deathstars/offensive here. This front is semi active, will most likely become more active. BH have taken some hits here just as LoD/RLP. LoD/RLP have done overall slightly more progress here. RLP is winning here.

Conclusion: RLP are now focusing 2 fronts, Gutsman and LoD/RLP front. BH are expanding their territory behind RLP lines (Shepard front). Since Battle Of The Barbs front is finished BH will be able to migrate these players to new front lines, either to counter RLP offensives or open a new front.

Beware Chicken/Beer or Lord KK the bunny is coming for you! Many reds have fallen trying to stop the bunny menance, previous people in top 10 have tried to turtle agains the bunny but all attempts have failed... Your true test is soon to begin, can you handle the bunny? We will soon find out... On next episode of "Bunnies Gone Wild"... Too be continued...

DeletedUser

Wait, that eyesore cluster RLP had between us and Kings is finally going?
YUS!

DeletedUser2754

B-H
Members: 125 (-17)
Villages: 4,308 (+218)
ppm: 269,289 (+51,216)
Obash: 85,780,357 (+22,926,308)
Dbash: 76,645,699 (+25,734,777)
Tbash: 162,426,056 (+48,661,085)

vrs

RLP
Members: 184 (-15)
Villages: 5105 4657 (+448)
ppm: 211,248 (+40,638)
Obash: 69,199,031 (+13,906,007)
Dbash: 52,120,290 (+19,027,719)
Tbash: 121,319,321 (+32,933,726)

B-H-RLP_20151222.gif

I was curious about the development of this war so I decided to update Dauthi's stats from a month ago and also updated his map with an animated gif. It seems RLP is doing a good job on the central area of the clash but on the other hand they lost most of that cluster in the middle and they are also loosing in other areas. I don't think any side can call it a winner, though.

It would be interesting that now that TW2-TOOLS allows to see the conquests list, that they soon implement somekind of parsing to allow a real war stats between two tribes.

DeletedUser3001

WARNING!

Viewer discretion is advised. The following small novel is not recommended for you who are not bored shitless! You may encounter difficult words and complicated sentences in the following text. Coincidently MetalBunny happens to be selling dictionaries. Only 100 euro each! A price so redicolously high it has to be good! The dictionary have been strongly recommended by "Bunnies Dictionary Rater Association", with a review of astounishing 5 out of 5 bunnies!! For you own safety "Stay Safe" is inprinted on the cover, which incidentally is also the same reason why cats dont smoke. You may now continue to scroll!

Update:

(Northern Fronts)

Shepard front:

RLP recently launched a new OP here which once again failed. BH continues to make the most progress here. Canopus previous RLP member recently switched over to BH. Which means there is now a smaller gap between Shepard and rest of northern BH. Shepard aka King in the North, Canopus and TSC on the same side the front has turned towards an island of blue in the midst of a sea of red from previously a sea of red with a grain of blue sand sprinkled on top of it to BHs benefit. Its well known entire northern section of RLP is their weakest section and needs to be looked into or it will end like "The Battle Of The Barbs front" just a bunch of inactive RLP.

RLP allies supporting this front: Bzb and EDS
BH allies supporting this front: TSC

BH is winning this front

Volker blitz front:

Volker Squad is nuke dumping RLP at this front and slowly gaining ground, no major progress. However since RLPs presence aint strong around these parts it needs further RLP support or it will be lost and filled with inactivies as well.

RLP allies supporting this front: Bzb
BH allies supporting this front: None

BH is winning this front

(Core Fronts)

Battle of the Giants (Renamed from Gutsman front):

RLP launched an offensive here a while back and nobled a lot of BHs inactive players including Gutsman (who quit before the offensive started) hence the name change. This is RLPs strongest front with plenty of active players. 3 top RLP players are at this front Devast8/Chicken/Beer, the holy all-powerful and not so wise RLP leader Velare too + whole lot of other RLP people. So far most of the fighting at this front have been between previosuly mentioned people vs I-M-A-N and I (The Bunny Menance). Whether this front is a stalemate or a RLP win is debatable, RLPs progress have been mainly on inactivies but next to none vs the active. However going to call it a RLP win, it looks like they need one ;)

RLP allies supporting this front: The Watch
BH allies supporting this front: None

RLP is winning this front

S-I front: As always S-I are doing a good job and staying strong. As much as I like S-I, they are good opponents, they need a good piece of spanking on the buttox though! Stop being naughty and stop the sabotage! You were doing fine before it, you can manage without it!
Not much have changed on this front except the original BH turtles who fought this front has now quit and the front is now hold by stronger and more offensive BH players. S-Is greatest advantage against BH is their positioning, they are located right between Battle of the Giants front and LoD/RLP front (RLPs 2 strongest fronts). S-I front is quite slow phased atm and has been for a while.

RLP allies: S-I
BH allies: None

(South fronts)

LoD/RLP front: RLP launched a joint OP with LoD here a while back, a succesful OP. This area was without a doubt BHs weakest front and littered with inactivies. Most of the inactives have been nobled by either side. RLP/LoD have made some progress against some active BH members but nothing significent. I would say the battle between the active players is a stalemate. The RLP fighting this front is mostly the ex-steel players, quality players. In hindsight RLPs decision to merge Steel into them was a good decision!

RLP allies: LoD
BH allies: None

(New) South of the South front (BH vs RLP, located south, the very furthest southern RLP cluster): This front was inherited from Kings when they merged into BH. Dont have much information on it. But dont seem to be going on much around these parts so far.

Sidenotes:
RLPs NAPS/Allies: Bzb (Rank 3), LoD (Rank 4), Zrg (Rank 6), ALF (Rank 8), S-I (Rank 9), THO (Rank 11), EDS (Rank 12), The Watch (Rank 13)
RLP enemies: BH (Rank 1), TDB (Rank 5), TSC (Rank 7)
RLP wars with active frontlines: BH, TSC

BHs NAPS/Allies: TDB (Rank 5), TSC (Rank 7)
BHs enemies: RLP (rank 2), Bzb (rank 3), LoD (Rank 4), Zrg (Rank 6), S-I (rank 9), THO (Rank 11), EDS (Rank 12), The Watch (Rank 13)
BH wars with active frontlines: RLP, Bzb, LoD, Zrg, S-I, THO, The Watch

RLP Coalition village count: 13741
BH Count: 6016
BH + allies count: 8680
Overall war progress: Stalemate

This is the part where im going to bash on the RLP coalition a bit. In most cases whenever BH loses ground its because of inactivies only exceptions are against Bzb and S-I. With those stats you should be absolutly destroying us. Main criticism I have goes to RLP, too few people participates 100% in your OPs/fronts and the moral amongst your tribemates is stagnating rapidly.
When 6k/8.7k villages can stand up against almost 14k villages someone is doing something very very wrong! Its time for some tribal soulsearching amongst some tribes! Obviously BH is not perfect we have our own problems and flaws but we are closing fronts and kissing enemies goodbye while their caskets get lowered into the ground more and more often.

Live long and prosper. May sabotagers (me included) step on lego barefooted!

This post was brought to you by caring and loving Barbaric Hawks

Cheers for reading!

DeletedUser

Nice to see that we were shown in a good light, but also a bit disappointing that we're one of the few tribes actively taking out active BH members, come on RLP coalition, let's step things up a bit :D