• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

RLP vrs B-H

DeletedUser2754

I find it funny how some players think "If I do a tactic its good because it has a purpose, but when my enemy does it he's a noob!"
I think that was a good move for RLP. 'S' seem to have proper players and I can clearly see what RLP has to gain with this move.
This is also another bad move for the world. At least from the perspective of someone who would like to stay away from this huge tribes where numbers count more than quality. B-P and BTH merge created a huge tribe which led to the merge of MRK and TIG and now 'S'. The world keeps balancing itself out. I understand that. But it is also quite obvious that all this merges are killing any joy in playing this world. It seems no war is really fought. It seems the key to success is nobling barbs, inactives and merging until the final big hug.

Personally,at some point in the game, I had hopes that 'S', Kings and TDB would somehow get together and fight the endless merging forces of this world in the proper way. But I'm in no leading role and I don't think this was even tried, so I guess there is no escape to this successive merging path. I feel defeated, to be honest :(

DeletedUser2122

Actually it was mrk and tig that first merged and gained rank 1,bth was then rank 2 and bp rank 3.

DeletedUser2616

I just like watching things unfold around me, don't really care about diplomacy or mergers. As long as i have targets i'm happy

DeletedUser

Id ridicule B-H if they were merging with every other tribe left and right regardless if they are allies or not,im allowed to speak my mind afterall.
Id have also congratulated RLP on their sound strategic merger if say they merged with B-P instead(b4 the BTH merge) even though they are my enemies.
Much like how im in a chat with the leaders of BzB in-game and we talk shit to eachother or discuss how to make different banana deserts(some are naughty) :D

DeletedUser2616

that's not fair :( Velare doesn't reply to my mail anymore :(

DeletedUser

guts he probably cant handle your mails anymore..and if valare is a girl then blame PMS :D

DeletedUser2616

Maybe since i'm winning now in our little skirmish s/he's gone quiet
I like to see myself as the hemorrhoid of EN13 :)

DeletedUser3001

For those who dont know me im diplomat of BH. Im of course biased towards BH :)

Lets start with each sides wars

BH wars: Zrg, The Watch, RLP, S-I, Bzb
Most active fronts: RLP, Zrg and S-I. Local skirmishes with Bzb and occasionally bumping heads with LoD

RLP wars: TDB and BH
Most active fronts: Im asuming its against BH since TDB is mainly fighting Bzb

RLP and BH have 4 active fronts against each other. Im going to give them names here, lets call them: The Gutsman front, The battles of the barbs front, the Shepard front and the S-I front.

The Gutsman front (located in core): RLP recently launched an offensive here. 7-8RLP vs 1 Gutsman. I dont know who would attack someone crazy enough to use nobles as fakes. Gutsman have lost 1-2 villages and gained 10 including villages from Velare. The clear winner here is BH.

Honory mentions: Gutsman from BH. No need to explain why Gutsman earned honory mentions!

The Battles of the Barbs front (located in core, area is surounded by kings and BH): RLP recently launched an offensive here. 7-8RLP vs 1BH. The offensive was directed towards Kendawg. Kendawg lost 1-2villages and gained a few. BH have launched deathstars into the RLP cluster. RLPs counter tactic have been to noble ALL the barbs in their provinces. This area is a stalemate.

Honory mentions: Kendawg from BH, SirStanley from RLP and Zekk from RLP. Kendawg for doing exceptional work at defending. SirStanley for organising the offensive and doing a good job offensivly. Zekk because she is simply the boss!

The Shepard front (located in the north behind RLP lines): RLP recently launched an offensive here. 7-8RLP vs 1BH. The offensive was directed at Sheppie. Shepard lost 1-2villages. Sword nukes and clears who landed 10h before the nobletrains have been spotted in this offensive. This offensive from RLP was sloppy to say the least and should of been far more succesful. In RLPs defense BH did step up their game here, shepard had at one point 220+ support incomings. This area is a stalemate.

Honory mentions: Shepard from BH, Dauthi from RLP and entire TSC. Shepard from BH for good defensive work. Dauthi for good offensive work. TSC for their exceptional work of supporting Shepard, they supported A LOT (which wont be forgotten by BH).

The S-I front (Located in core): This front is BH vs RLP/S-I. This front have been going on for quite some time. Once again BH is outnumbered. Fighting here have mainly been between S-I and BH. S-I have done great work here. Their defensive work is excellent, their offensives good but not as good as the defensive. RLP well S-I really... is winning here. Winning side here is RLP, but it will change of course ;)

Honory mentions: Kaybez from BH, Moomint from BH, Blackrabbit from BH, Exotic from S-I, well the entire S-I tribe really. Kaybez for defensive work. Moomint and Blackrabbit for sticking around and motivating BH close by. Exotic for leading S-I. S-I well what can I say they have done some great work here and deserves a round of applauds.

Zrg frontlines honory mentions: Zinvad from BH, Daveslo from BH, Hoylu from Zrg.

So far BH have mostly stayed on the defensive in this war and RLP on the offensive. RLPs offensives havnt been very succesful. Lets see what BHs offensives looks like in the upcoming weeks shall we?

Cheers for reading!

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser2616

I think my front is around 6 RLP and 8 twh members, with reyyan and DKnyc1 from BH there too. IMAN and a few others are kicking the crap out of RLP a few provinces north east of it too :D

DeletedUser3001

Only payed attention to your progress on that front so its still going to be called the Gutsman front :p RLP hammer Gutsmans offensive villages some more please. You re not going to win the race Gutsman!

DeletedUser2616

Well they've certainly tried to hammer me, i've lost around 10K of HC over the last few weeks. I'll give my own mention to Chia0013, the only one in the op who has actually bothered to keep sustained pressure on me. The rest have been pretty useless

DeletedUser

I only lost one village and had 850+ incomings at once point :p

DeletedUser2616

my gain is up to 11 now, 2 from velare. there's no brakes on gutsman's nuke train :D

DeletedUser2616

Well i can't speak for everyone else, but i do like me a good flame war. it keeps things interesting ;)
of course you know that already kei :D

DeletedUser

Hibakusha,
I agree that all these tribes merging together and create basicaly two mega tribes isn't nearly as fun as when a bunch of small tribes have to fight it out. But with the way the game is designed currently, mega tribes are the way to go. Politically speaking, the less tribes doing their own independant thing, the easier it is for a diplomat to do their job. Maybe with tribes no longer -starting- off with 200 members but having to use skill points to get up there, we will see a decline in mega tribes in the future world, with the increased speed in building should see a increase pass of being able to attack each other, so the more active players will be drawn to the game and be able to remove barb eaters faster.

Metalbunny,

Welcome to the chat!! Nice to hear from someone new with an interesting point of view that isn't "I"m better than you, you suck!!!" comment :p Though I disagree with something you said,

"BH wars: Zrg, The Watch, RLP, S-I, Bzb
Most active fronts: RLP, Zrg and S-I. Local skirmishes with Bzb and occasionally bumping heads with LoD

RLP wars: TDB and BH
Most active fronts: Im asuming its against BH since TDB is mainly fighting Bzb"

BH if fighting Zrg, the watch, RLP, S-i and Bzb ... that I can agree with.
RLP isn't just fightin tdb/bh. You need to add in Kings and TSC to our list of targets. When TSC openly attacked our members, and supported you guys they entered the war, and will be targeted as if they are B-H/TDB players. I believe the same can be said about Kings in the south, though my knowledge of the situation with them is very minor.

Thanks for the kudos on the Shep op, honestly it wasn't our best work, it was hap-hazardly done because I figured he'd roll over like Zyg did. TSC really did do a good job saving his butt.

Shep,
Only 850? dang, I know you had atleast 500 from me... that means I need to get everyone else to step up their game. And again Kudos on not rolling over, makes things a little more interesting. But don't worry we're not done yet. I"m curious how many D troops TSC have and willing to give up, specially when they are being targeted by other players. :)

Shrimppufff,

if you want info on the TDB/Bzb war... they got them own thread for that :p

DeletedUser

zygxicc was flat out inactive though, at some point I messaged one of your guys to stop faking him, because the tripwire notifications were annoying me.
Most of those were my own troops though, kinda easy to move support around if you got so much time between attacks :)