• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

RLP vrs B-H

DeletedUser

B-H
Rank 2 (-1)
Members: 142 (-4)
Villages: 4,090 (+222)
ppm: 218,073 (+22,628)
Obash: 62,854,049 (+8,673,741)
Dbash: 50,910,922 (+11,265,668)
Tbash: 113,764,971 (+19,939,409)

vrs

RLP
Rank 1
Members: 199 (+15)
Villages: 4657 (+1,022)
ppm: 170,610 (+31,674)
Obash: 55,293,024 (+17,013,938)
Dbash: 33,092,571 (+9,505,840)
Tbash: 88,385,595 (+26,519,778)

map_www_en13_d3bd07bff9e9054b47643d7b643cd8d9_14494224242879.png

This round of updates it looks like B-H great organically, and did more defending then attacking. While at the same time their attacking is still very high. Where as RLP pulled in 15 additional members and grew 4x more then B-H. Since Obash/dbash move with a player its hard to tell if RLP did any real offensive or Defensive actions this round. When comparing the two maps there are only two really noticable areas of change. 1. RLP new recruits fill in a big whole in the back end of their cluster. 2. the small amount of green that pops up in the upper NW area. Otherwise the boarder still looks roughly the same.

-------------------------------------------

The above was me trying to be unbias.. here is not..

If I get time today I'll update cuddles map on barb nobling.. but I'll also do it the same for B-P, as I've personally found a player two of B-H who seems interested in nobling a bunch of barbs.. and I've not even on the front line looking for them. So I image they have their fair share of Barblers as much as they'd like to pretend they don't.. mean they did merge with BTH a tribe known for barb nobling.

DeletedUser2616

I can assure you the BIG legacy doesn't noble barbs, but that's like 10 people now :D

DeletedUser

Well its no secret that this world is a disgrace.

I think every world is going to be a fail until the "max tribal player" gets lowered below 200.
I was hoping that with the new world with the tribal donations would force tribes to not rush to max recruit everyone but sadly it doesn't seem that way.

DeletedUser2754

I think every world is going to be a fail until the "max tribal player" gets lowered below 200.
I was hoping that with the new world with the tribal donations would force tribes to not rush to max recruit everyone but sadly it doesn't seem that way.
I don't think there is a rule that just because you can have have 200 members, you will invite 200 members. If there was no limit, you'd invite the whole world to play tribalhugs? The problem isn't the limit but the general lack of quality players in the world.

DeletedUser2616

Well you have a point Kei. I would've quit ages ago if RLP didn't decide to attack me, it got my interest back slightly. but even then, most of the time i'm playing something else :p

DeletedUser

I don't think there is a rule that just because you can have have 200 members, you will invite 200 members. If there was no limit, you'd invite the whole world to play tribalhugs? The problem isn't the limit but the general lack of quality players in the world.

People are lazy, in general they people will take the easiest path infront of them. The choices are join a tribe of 200 members where there is little in the way of oversight by leaders, vrs joining a tribe of 20 where everyone will tell if your pulling your weight or not. The easy path for new players and lazy players and unskilled players to get past the first couple of villages is to join the big tribe. Its also why leaders choose to max recruit. You pull in everyone you can and hope you find 1 in 20 that are good and hope they are good enough to bring up the rest of your tribe. You feed them inactives so they don't quit on you, and get them to the point that they are large enough they are "committed" to this world and then from there you just hope you have enough fodder to live through wars while recruiting everyone your not at war with.

IF large tribes didn't exist, yes we would have family tribes -but- with out all the ingame features that are in tw1 that make family tribes easy to run, its really easy to turn family tribes against each other.

DeletedUser2616

Plus with the pace of the game people are less inclined to take the harder option. Ideally i'd like for the top 10 to be around the same level in skill and size and all slogging it out for the win.

DeletedUser1717

boom just begun 15/15 targets taken with little reaction back lol

DeletedUser1717

family tribes i have ran a family tribes with one being number 1 and the second being number 2 things happen lol

DeletedUser

I remember that ken, we didn't really get it to work as well as it could have though :/ Still fun either way

DeletedUser3001

So update on RLP vs BH war. Further input from RLPs side would be appreciated so you can correct me if im wrong or your views are different.

Battle of the barbs: BH and Kings launched a joint OP here. Very succesful, probably a crippling blow to RLP in this area. RLP have lost a lot of villages already, they are losing more by the day. BH/Kings have broken into all of their provinces and set up deathstars. In RLPs defense they are dealing with inactive people in this area also as mentioned earlier 2 members left to join ALFA TEAM. RLP still have quite a bit of defensive in this area and have stacked a few villages sky high. Non the less if RLP dont support and reinforce this area heavily they will without a doubt lose this entire front. So far ALFA TEAM havnt done any offensives on either RLP or BH, im asuming they are patiently waiting until both or one side looks weak enough to attack. BH is winning here

Honory mentions: Benjamin WC from RLP, SirStanley from RLP, Mad Wolf from BH, Kendawg from BH, Stormer from BH and Hibakusha from Kings. Benjamin and Stanley for putting up a fight and doing their best against very bad odds. Kendawg, Stormer, Mad Wolf and Hibakusha for their part in a succesful offensive so far.

Shepard front: Still semi active, constant fighting but no new OPs launched. BH have gained 10+ villages from RLP, RLP 1-2 from BH. But no deadly blows to either side and most villages lost by RLP have been failed deathstars. This front is filled with drama, betrayal and sloppyness! Former mates on the opposite sides of the battlefield. Friendships are broken and crafted here. Im pretty sure everyone fighting this front are having quite a lot of fun, it certainly looks like a fun front. This front is a stalemate

Gutsman front: Still semi active, constant fighting but no new OPs launched. BH have gained more villages from RLP than RLP from BH. No deadly blows here either but BH are making more progress and nobling more red villages by that default I would say BH are winning this front.

S-I front: As earlier mentioned this front have been RLPs most succesful front against BH, mainly because of S-I. RLP have attacked S-I on this front. But no widescale attacks from either RLP or S-I have started against each other yet. By the looks of things we have 3 sides and 3 factions fighting here, more people from all sides are migrating to this front. The status on this front is a bit unclear but it trully looks like a ticking timebomb and I would be surprised if this front doesnt become even more active and chaotic than it already is.

Side note: RLP have 4 people in the top 10, and neither of them are fighting against us. Its time to take them off the shelf, dust them off and bring them up to the frontlines. Bring the pain, RLP! :D

DeletedUser2754

Actually my offensive was an epic fail. But I told you before the nukes had landed this was going to happen. Nonetheless it allowed other players to advance, and SirStanley must be pretty low on troops right now. But I was rewarded in the end and picked up some slacks.

A one question quiz show for RLP leadership to think about:
1. Given the following map MAP_EN13_20151115_TOP10TRIBES_20151124.png, knowing the red tribe is fighting the blue tribe and that the cyan tribe is divided regarding which side of the war they would join, what is the correct action to do:
a) Talk to their leadership, give them candies and whatever they request to make them happy;
b) Invite players in the south area, an area the cyan tribe claimed for themselves;
c) Start nobling barbs in the provinces owned by the cyan tribe.

DeletedUser2754

That map is really outdated, hiba.
The map dates from when (K) decided to fight RLP. There was some discussion within our tribe about which side to join. RLP lack of strategical diplomatic skills made the choice for us. That's what I meant to show with my previous post. Not an update on the war.

nice post metalbunny very well written.

to heat up the thread a little beat. i dont think whenever you guys at B-H lose a village to teamwork you should call it "Coop attacks" and "Cheating" and whine about it in mailings to us.

DeletedUser2616

nice post metalbunny very well written.

to heat up the thread a little beat. i dont think whenever you guys at B-H lose a village to teamwork you should call it "Coop attacks" and "Cheating" and whine about it in mailings to us.
I've made an effort to convince them otherwise, 5 times. The worst offender is curp. I've had a look at your achievements, i always do when someone gets my attention :p
none of you have collaboration, which is what i've tried telling them.

on a side note, i've forced madbez to keep spending crowns to get absolutely nowhere :D