• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

RLP vrs B-H

DeletedUser

Shep,
I figured someone would try to say he was "inactive". But two-three days before our attacks started he switched from BTH to B-H. So he was active enough to get an "invite" from the super elite B-H, and active enough to switch the day after you switched, but not active enough to defend himself or set a co-op to do it. >.<

Yeah... looking at the troops -i- killed myself with my spattering of nukes, and the reports of troops killed vrs the scouts we had. You might have been able to shuffle your troops around, but "most" wasn't yours. I'll give you 50% might have been yours but with the spatterning of nukes you forgot to dodge alot.

And yah the time between attacks was done on purpose. The goal was to make you think they where all fakes so you wouldn't dodge, and if you where going to dodge, make it so you had to spend your whole weekend online dodging.

DeletedUser

I was actually pretty upset when I saw him losing the first couple villages and having him not respond to my messages, he probably decided to give it up when he was the first incomings.

If it was done on purpose I do have to question why you left so much time between nukes and nobles...

DeletedUser

Yeah I'm assuming he saw the waves of fakes and real attacks and was F it, I don't have time to label and figure this out. (was kinda hoping you would also :p)

I've learned that labeling attacks in this version of the game isn't nearly as easy as it is in tw1, and to me figuring out what attacks are isn't as easy. What I was aiming to do was send enough attacks in patterns of 4 that it wouldn't be easy to spot the noble train super easy. (you know cluster of 4 attacks) Then I spread out the nukes to land at random times inbetween fakes and the train to try to hide which villages I was going after. When one village or two villages have 20 attacks landing all together at the same times (4 nukes, 16 fakes, 1 train), its pretty easy to go ... HEY this one needs stacked at this time. But if everything is landing at random times with no real pattern... makes it hard to go "stack this one village here" means you have to dance your troops around and around and around and might get lucky and find them in the wrong place wrong time.

DeletedUser

I guess many players would, especially if they have no clue, so I can't blame you for trying :D

After some time you get used to it, it's just a bit off if I got 5 trains from the same village incoming and one is taking 8 hours longer.
Out of everyone attacking you, you did by far the best job, I actually killed around 3 entire defense villages, because someone thought I couldn't be bothered defending my villages...

DeletedUser

Thanks. Believe it or not this is my first world in this game... but I've got 8 hrs of tw1 experience so... take it for what you will. lol

Honestly this game seems more causual then tw1, but if your dedicated like a tw1 player you can F some stuff up.

DeletedUser

It's my first world too. Played a bit of TW1 a couple years back though.
On one hand it's way more casual, but also a lot more pay to win (maybe not at this stage anymore, but in the early game, crowns can make quite a bit of difference).
Well, I guess the main market are mobile users, and that's where micro transactions are a pretty big deal.

DeletedUser3001

Small update on RLP and BH war

Kings and Battle of the Barbs:
Im aware of the situation between Kings and RLP, but no real offensives have yet to be launched by either side. Didnt think you were at war yet. Kings got a few deathstars in Battle Of The Barbs Front, so can only asume there will be more action involved between the two tribes though.

Recently northern part of kings (ex-TIG members) broke off from kings and started their own tribe called ALPHA TEAM (ALF) (located to the right of Battle Of The Barbs Front). ALF have launched deathstars into a BH province and quite a few RLP villages have switched over to ALF. ALF/BH/RLP share some provinces and by the looks of things ALF will go to war with both RLP and BH.

So this front have expanded and currently got 3 different factions and 4 different tribes involved. This front will most likely be the most active front in the upcoming weeks.

TSC and Shepard front:
TSC originally had relations with RLP but joined BHs side against RLP due to failure in diplomacy between the 2 tribes. They are active at Shepard front. RLPs failure at an offensive here I think was due to 3 reasons
1. It was a sloppy offensive
2. TSC joined in on BHs side
3. BH sent TONS of support to Shepard. Everybody loves Shepard

Dauthi you did good work here, BH/TSC did too, but you yourself knows who needs to be looked into on RLPs side after this offensives failure.

This front will probably stay active, but not as active as the Barb front unless BH launches an offensive.

Gutsman front:
RLP are still taking a beating here. However Beer from RLP have started sending support to Velare. By the looks of it RLP are trying to get their big hitters involved on this front and reinforce it.

This front will continue staying active.

S-I front: Still active but no real changes. BH have moved one or two more players to this front. S-I real strength have always been their defensive but im aware they have started to experiment with different types of nukes, will see if it improves their offensive plays. This front is always active but neither side have lost any ground recently.

DeletedUser

There used to be a mini front, between me, IMAN, chokealot and church71
It's no secret I went inactive whilst I was B-P's leader, but due to circumstances, I did return, and successfully reclaimed my home province with a mere 3 villages that remained under my control.

MVP is definitely IMAN, and choke for being a good sport and humble player when I tried to antagonise him after he was no longer in the province. Surprised me, because I though all of RLP were salty, un-fun fellows. Glad he proved me wrong.

DeletedUser2754

I think I can say this, Kings was discussing on which side of this two tribe war they wanted to fight, or even make their own side. Personally, I was very much in favor of making our own side but I'm not the one to decide and the recent departure of a few of our members who decided to do their own thing made it a lot less likely to happen.
RLP thought it was a good idea to start recruiting very far away from their core, to our south while at the same time they also thought it was a good idea to start nobling barbs in Kings province. Not sure they wanted to fight us or not. If they didn't want it, I must say the actions of the leadership in all this were very poor, because with those actions the outcome was pretty obvious. If they did want it, then congrats you achieved your goal even if I don't understand why you would want that, unless the B-H war isn't changeling enough and you decided to add another enemy to the pot.
For me all good, I like enemies and I was tired of the vacations Kings had taken out after OWO war. So let the games begin!

DeletedUser2841

Hibakusha,
BH if fighting Zrg, the watch, RLP, S-i and Bzb ... that I can agree with.
RLP isn't just fightin tdb/bh. You need to add in Kings and TSC to our list of targets. When TSC openly attacked our members, and supported you guys they entered the war, and will be targeted as if they are B-H/TDB players. I believe the same can be said about Kings in the south, though my knowledge of the situation with them is very minor.
The situation with the south RLP and kings was the following:
They nobled barbs in my province and wanted to attack a friend. I said no, and they nobled even more barbs and attacked anyway. I promised to hit them back and kick them out. It was only me doing the attacking as far as I'm aware. That was all there was to it. Its not like a combined kings force was taking on RLP south. But then I grew bored of the game and made it my goal to hit 666 666 until I got sabbed from 36+ hours away (this was hilarious!) in the village furthest away from the northern RLP members (only the northern players sabbed me). I had even stopped attacking the southern members at that point! I thought it was funny that they took the time to sab me from that range :p

But the game feels too slow and having lots of villages is a pain in the ass because I was farming with almost all of them. I dropped activity massively about 3 weeks ago now. Still log in to chat but probably won't stick around :p

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser2754

But the game feels too slow and having lots of villages is a pain in the ass because I was farming with almost all of them. I dropped activity massively about 3 weeks ago now. Still log in to chat but probably won't stick around :p
Hear that RLP, you need to properly attack her and not with sabbing which is lame, but properly attack her, so that she finds her will to play all over again. I'm counting on you, RLP. Can you do that?

DeletedUser

Sabs? Whoever launched it must've been an original MRK member, before all the merging happened. I haven't seen it myself, but back when B-H was called BIG, there were a few stories about how MRK loved sabs on another world.

DeletedUser

Ah sabs one of the few reasons why ill always rank TW1 the superb game instead of TW2(actually the whole spy mechanics is stupid..and i did love to make all scout villas way back when)

DeletedUser2635

16 fakes, 4 nukes and 1 train is 24 attacks not 20.
You wanted to say 8 years not 8 hours. (or maybe months)
1 month of gameplay is more than enough to learn almost everything about this game.
It is hard to hide noble trains vs experienced players, so I nwver sent them, I would noble a small village in the Province and build a Chapel in it, then hit the player with all the full LC nukes I got, even the smartest ones wouldnt suspect I sent real nukes (even tho it is easy to defend - stack all def troops in a few villages to minimize the loses - nobody actually did it).

DeletedUser2616

I started on en12. Had a hard time adjusting to the new mechanics compared to tw1, but had the knack of presets pretty quickly for farming and trains. took me a good while to learn the specs of the new units though and the spy system, i still have a hard time getting green reports :D
but yeah, i've got about 5 months of experience ;)

DeletedUser2754

Maybe I shouldn't say anything but I like to fight proper enemies, so it's time to share a bit of knowledge.

I always get green reports from spying and I mostly build 3 spies per village.
I send waves of 1 spy attacks. Since I have 3 spies per village, I send 1 for buildings, 1 for troops, and another for troops. I do this from 3 or 4 different villages to the same village and make sure they land in a 30 minute gap. This way, the spies from the first 2 or 3 villages will get the defending spies killed and the last spies will get the green. The 30 minute gap is to make sure the defender doesn't build new spies in the meantime. That's how I do it and I always get the green.

Hope that helps.

DeletedUser

16 fakes, 4 nukes and 1 train is 24 attacks not 20.
You wanted to say 8 years not 8 hours. (or maybe months)

-.- I really need to pay attention when I respond.. or atleast wake up some. Yes 8 years not 8 hrs. and it was meant to be 4 nukes 12 fakes, 1 train.

Forgive me for typing while tired.

I'm still learning different tactics on what might or might not work against certain type of players in this game. It would seem this game has a variety of types of players and what works on one doesn't always work on another.

Cecilia,

I get what you mean about the game feeling slow. I'm -hoping- the troop speed changes will fix that. I'd also like to see something like "increased travel speed" as a option for tribal donation or a new world what is 2x speed with troops speed/building speed. But I don't think that will happen any time soon T.T

DeletedUser2616

yeah true, even the quickest builds still take a long time to train :(

DeletedUser1717

The situation with the south RLP and kings was the following:
They nobled barbs in my province and wanted to attack a friend. I said no, and they nobled even more barbs and attacked anyway. I promised to hit them back and kick them out. It was only me doing the attacking as far as I'm aware. That was all there was to it. Its not like a combined kings force was taking on RLP south. But then I grew bored of the game and made it my goal to hit 666 666 until I got sabbed from 36+ hours away (this was hilarious!) in the village furthest away from the northern RLP members (only the northern players sabbed me). I had even stopped attacking the southern members at that point! I thought it was funny that they took the time to sab me from that range :p

i know why your only getting sabs from northern rlp players because they been mass saboing my area the one day i got 80 sabs per a villa x3 that's a hell of a lot of spies and i still have these villas and ppl that have joined me here also have been mass sabo'd

and by golly this battle of the barbs is gonna be a good one

note rlp provinces have looked over most of their land they obviously like attacking barbs quite often since i see at least 10 provinces with 60/60 rlp

DeletedUser2616

I suppose it means that anything goes then if RLP are sabbing, I'll make a note of this for when i have more bases.