• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Poll to finish the world

DeletedUser1594

Arguing on the internet, downgrading and insulting people. Looks like someone has one too many issues, lack of attention maybe? Lack of social skills for sure, no social interactions as well maybe? And you seem quite angry as well, why is that? And all that hate, you must have a superiority complex as well, I bet you hate on people without a valid reason, coming up with every possible excuse in the book to ensure yourself other are the problem, others are wrong, others are stupid, you never want to admit your own fault. Seems familiar? Think about it. I can only conclude that you're pretty egoistic and not very social. Try going out and meeting people, show less hate. You will realize how much happier life is when you're not full of hate.
Do you want me to pay for this analysis or is it free?

DeletedUser

100€, I accept cash, cards, sheep, apples, rocks in a shape of famous people or crowns

DeletedUser2084

Now we have world 15. where multiple winning tribes join. What happens....we are all pretty much clustered in the middle. Seto for some reason has their members join everywhere...No chance...we know that from the start. SUR joins the Northeast...ADD...formerly !IN joins in the southwest. PTG dies....NEW/HON/TIT has a crazy leader in killer bee...they die...STD joins with a handful of members we start working with YON Navajo who is a good leader .......Roy dies........ We know STD has good players...We brought about 50 over from world 3 feel we have a good chance...but then realize both SUR and STD and Chosen Renegades all come from world 9 and seem to be friends....we feel the inevitable will happen and they will all merge.....and they are growing right next to us and in the same provinces....TND dies.....

SUR and ADD were allies from the start as it made sense as we wanted to kill NEW/HON/TIT that was in between us. We did that...then STD took over the tribe that we just killed and took in their remaining top members and their tribe skills points....things changed...now the potential merger looked more likely between STD and SUR. Now they took in players from NEW we had been fighting and were right next to us.....
So we reached out to SUR and asked if they wanted to talk...the rest is history......SUR was having issues with STD so they chose to merge with us....we had gotten along pretty well with SUR and it made sense..

So the main issue in this world was how clustered we all were....how many people they put into provinces now....we do seem to overlook the death of some experienced tribes on this world that occurred pretty rapidly...SETO...hanging on.....PTG...ROY...NEW..

The bottom line until there is a real end game these things will keep happening....the fact that is has happened in almost every other world is proof...... thats my thoughts on everything.....from ADD side....

Pretty good sum up of the world. Just going to mention some things about the STD side.

ADD/SUR were very angry at us for taking over the HON/TIT tribe:

Truth be told, by the time we were approached by NORTharr/Aery to take over the tribe, 80% or more of the tribe was either poached by ADD/SUR or simply booted. When I took over the tribe, it was as a simple leadership take over. It was discussed with SUR that no HON/TIT would ever have leadership positions and any members SUR/ADD wanted, they could have. By the time we took over the tribe, there was roughly 20 or so players left and only 8 or so of the original 20 players that we wanted to stay. (The other 12 left or were poached to ADD/SUR).
So in the end we were left with a very high level tribe and 8 or so of the members we wanted along with a bunch of others we normally wouldn't have taken in.
Apparently both SUR/ADD were very angry at us for taking the tribe because it was level 18 when almost all tribes were 11 or below. Problem is, Aery nor NORTharr would never have given either ADD nor SUR the tribe after how you treated them so I fail to see why the anger was taken out on me.
tl;dr of that story: STD got the short end of the stick with 2 top 100 players and the rest being sub rank 100 plaers; yet we're still made out to be the bad guys.

SUR problems with STD:
Super long story short: SUR said they wouldn't recruit south of us so my members could always move south and continue to grow at a very fast rate. Next day they had merged with another old SUR member and his tribe, thus effectively trapping my rim members and my southern members. Almost a week or two later, SUR's academy then merged with an up and coming rim tribe we were about to war. PeaceFrog refused to sort it out stating that he thought it'd be fine and blamed it all on a misunderstanding but again, refused to kick the members of the old tribe. My members were furious and were going to attack anyway since no one really had anything to attack any more (server turned into a HUGE tribalhugs/tribalmerge game lol).
After I tried to sort it out, Jehzir just said "Sorry, was a miscommunication on PeaceFrogs part" and just didn't talk to us for a week or so whilst their merge talk was underway. It's pretty obvious he threw away a friendship to further fuel his ego of winning worlds.

DeletedUser2615

Meh. More about attitudes and relationships than anything else.

DeletedUser2084

Meh. More about attitudes and relationships than anything else.
Doing things behind peoples backs and then shrugging it off as a misunderstanding surely means some anger is warranted. Not sure how you fail to see that.

Yea didnt really realize how big SURs influence was hah i mean damn they had 250+ members just to themselves...i think we were around 120....

Yup we were pissed u merged HON and i woulda went to war with u right there if i had it my way but others talked me outta it ;), mainly cause we didnt know ur relations with SUR, and with what u said earlier in the post our fears were true. If we had warred u when i wanted to u woulda prolyl merged SUR and 2v1 us. Which at the time we werent ready for in the south.

As it was said earlier i just wanted to kill you seph cause u annoyed the crap outta me. We would prolly be great on the same team cause we both have quite the hot streak...but yea we arnt and u really pissed me off so i wanted ur tribe gone for a longgg time

DeletedUser2615

Doing things behind peoples backs and then shrugging it off as a misunderstanding surely means some anger is warranted. Not sure how you fail to see that.

I had told you from when I was in Roy that my mission was to secure the NE corner behind SUR and STD allowing SUR and STD to expand west, knowing that their rear was protected. Merging with Legio achieved this. Their members were anticlockwise from you so that you could still expand clockwise as also discussed from the beginning.

ADD had realised the danger of a SUR/STD alliance and had contacted me/OWN with an invite to merge and had also seperately contacted Legion and I assume many other smaller tribes. This was an additional reason why merging with Legio was a sound desision. OWN had 30 members while Legio had 80 and access to the rim.

I did apologise to you for not discussing it with you as I had assumed you knew from your discussions with Jehzir. When you and I discussed legio, you never mentioned that you wanted to expand into their area and thus towards the NE. We had already discussed that STD would expand clockwise while I would secure the NE. So I would suggest that you did not tell me of your change in plans while the merge of legio was fully within my disclosed plans of taking over the NE.

DeletedUser486

Ahahahaha ok, I'm sorry, but nowhere in ^that^ was any mention of fighting. It was literally a play by play of a "merge war", and that tickled me something fierce.

DeletedUser2615

A merge is just one form of strategic recruiting. EMR also strategically recruited NEW players. There seems to be such a high brow attitude with recruiting. The fact is that if a tribe does not recruit then there is no tribe. Some players think that if you only recruit highly experienced players one at a time then that is honourable recruiting? I dont mind recruiting inexperienced players and teaching them how to play. There is honour in that as well. Good for the game as a whole. But recruiting in any form is about getting more villages/territory.

And a correction to my earlier post. OWN had about 30 members and Legion about 50 so the merge brought OWN up to about 75 members.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser1594

A merge is just one form of strategic recruiting. EMR also strategically recruited NEW players. There seems to be such a high brow attitude with recruiting. The fact is that if a tribe does not recruit then there is no tribe. Some players think that if you only recruit highly experienced players one at a time then that is honourable recruiting? I dont mind recruiting inexperienced players and teaching them how to play. There is honour in that as well. Good for the game as a whole. But recruiting in any form is about getting more villages/territory.

And a correction to my earlier post. OWN had about 30 members and Legion about 50 so the merge brought OWN up to about 75 members.

I don't know what this is going on still, but you are missing the point. Merging is necessary to maintain the tribe, no on is disputing that. The #1 and #2 tribe merging 1.5 months into the world, in a world that was low on players and viable tribes is the issue. ADD has 41% of the villages of the top 10 tribes. They are ahead of en10, a world that started 7 months prior

DeletedUser2615

It is just how this world turned out. Every major leader played their part, small or large. This is not a game of tennis where the most skilled player wins. This is a game where the most skilled warriors are pawns to the politics of a few. And the game mechanic of max tribe size vs the total player base influences the length of the game. If we had 20 players per tribe then winning under the current end game rules would take a long time for those 20 players to take 80% of the world. And a tribe of 20 misses out on the dynamics of a tribe of 200. But with 200 max, many good warriors choose to gravitate to such a few tribes.

Is it up to the leaders to split the tribes to create more tribal wars? Or is it up to the warriors to form smaller tribes and seek glory in battle? Perhaps in hindsight, the game owners could of reduced the max tribe size due to a smaller world but they dont have a crystal ball.

Surely blaming any one individual for this worlds outcome is naive.

DeletedUser2121

Its really funny all the whining from players who are on the losing end of this merge. And now another tribe is letting this world go. EMR is losing players every day from inactivity, prolly due to the last update as I am not impressed with it either as well as not impressed with no end game yet and no introduction of centralized server times. But ADD will win this server fast and INNO is to blame for lack of end-game introduction. Blame it on merges, diplomacy, great players killing off mediocre players, whatever you want to blame it on. In the end, its all about Inno's inability to see that they are the ones screwing up things. And now, with the addition of this new assigning of troops to villages on the front and only adding this feature to the latest server, is another stupid move. every server was affected by the longer building upgrades, but this one feature that would make things a little more fun is not going to be added to the existing servers that are stagnating because of the longer upgrades.
Sad!

DeletedUser3198

let's be honest.

ADD is a maywhether. they do not attack, but they win anyway.

the merger killed the world and the entire game.
many people play to enjoy this game, not to win.

ADD did the best and worst thing. main member of SUR, OWN and other small tribes agreed to share their beds with ADD.
I admit merger was an excellent decision. losers leave, winners stay. It's natural. but what's happening now? winners are leaving.
many member of ADD lost targets. they are gone inactive. many other small tribes out of ADD fence left this world, play EN16.

so, who take advantage of this inactiveness? let's check about conquest list.
you can see some big player take their own villages. It's so funny that they think themselves a veteran or experienced player. they didn't even kill many enemies. they are a cancer.

to my thinking, players who use the power and abuse this inactiveness have to quit for this game and all of us. I think INNOgames should have made the solid system to block this. that's why I pay this game. I expect them to enhance this game more elaborately.

MRT make people inactive whether on purpose or not. that's the way they grow fast. they kick barbarian eaters, but they eat inactive people.

It's the real reason of merger. but they will deny this truth. I don't care what they think what they do. I just can see what's going on.
I just do not tell this childish thing

400 people should join ADD at the moment.
how? let them quit. there are still many PET tribes wanna join ADD.

If you guys talk less and play more, you don't have to merge with other tribes.
but, talkers decide while players playing.

talkers, just enjoy this game. talk with your family and friends. you don't have to satisfy your social desire through this virtual void game!

DeletedUser1594

It is just how this world turned out. Every major leader played their part, small or large. This is not a game of tennis where the most skilled player wins. This is a game where the most skilled warriors are pawns to the politics of a few. And the game mechanic of max tribe size vs the total player base influences the length of the game. If we had 20 players per tribe then winning under the current end game rules would take a long time for those 20 players to take 80% of the world. And a tribe of 20 misses out on the dynamics of a tribe of 200. But with 200 max, many good warriors choose to gravitate to such a few tribes.

Is it up to the leaders to split the tribes to create more tribal wars? Or is it up to the warriors to form smaller tribes and seek glory in battle? Perhaps in hindsight, the game owners could of reduced the max tribe size due to a smaller world but they dont have a crystal ball.

Ok the features are screwed up, and they likely won't change so that just makes it ok to screw up every future world? I don't know have some pride and integrity, winning the world to just win is stupid.

Its really funny all the whining from players who are on the losing end of this merge. And now another tribe is letting this world go. EMR is losing players every day from inactivity, prolly due to the last update as I am not impressed with it either as well as not impressed with no end game yet and no introduction of centralized server times. But ADD will win this server fast and INNO is to blame for lack of end-game introduction. Blame it on merges, diplomacy, great players killing off mediocre players, whatever you want to blame it on. In the end, its all about Inno's inability to see that they are the ones screwing up things. And now, with the addition of this new assigning of troops to villages on the front and only adding this feature to the latest server, is another stupid move. every server was affected by the longer building upgrades, but this one feature that would make things a little more fun is not going to be added to the existing servers that are stagnating because of the longer upgrades.
Sad!

Not sure who you are referencing, other than seph the last couple of people that are "whining" were yato(who is not in en15) and me(who was in add and left when i saw what was happening). ADD will win that has been a forgone conclusion for a while, and at the end of the day it will be looked at by people who pay attention as another world where people took the easiest way out

DeletedUser1431

This world's actually been pretty cute. Jehzir's a great leader. Great diplomat. Peacefrog is a great leader. I really respect and like playing with them both. I love the friends I've developed here, and from en6. I hate the fact that this world has turned into such a god damn hug fest. You're going to spend all this money on a world, all this time on the start up, just to end it so quickly? Like, where's the point? I get that the game gets significantly less fun in the end-game, but that's because people stop putting up fights. I quit En6 on the cusp of winning the world because it was so utterly boring. I couldn't stand it. Now I've been playing farmville up on the northeast rim, randomly sending shitty nukes at stacked, low-point players just to keep myself attentive at times. It's such a waste of time.

I have no idea about Darteye/My Bad / whomever else lead / leads ADD. The players who I've come in contact with there (who I didn't know previously) seem pretty atrocious / flimsy. Or maybe the lack of true threat has made them lazy. I'm not sure. But they seem to be the types who know how to abuse weak players, and have yet to show that they can handle themselves in an equal-footing scenario. Which is totally one way to play the game--outgrow until it gets to a point where you don't have to worry about equal footing, since the other side can't catch up. It's just a stupid way to play, in my opinion.

From EMR's perspective, I would be furious too. Holy gangbang. And the worst part about it -- where do you even go? You're completely boxed in in that southeast. And despite, I'm sure, stellar play from 40-70% of your members, there just aren't enough nukes to get through walls of 180 players when using only 50. Could try working with IGA / TND / SETO, but -- really, they're not going to solve the problem which is that immense core which is threatening to collapse down on you.

Dragging up this notion of history is pretty stupid though. Past worlds, past wars -- all of that cybernetic penis stroking really does not matter. What matters in En15 is the fact that the top 3 tribes previously were allied due to fear / security / trust in each other? And now two of them have merged, leaving the third out to suffer the consequences. That's not really particularly new. Nor is it surprising. It's just upsetting because I'd rather see the top two stay independent of one another, and, after removing the 3rd from the world, war each other. Do you know why I'd rather see that? Because I honestly think Sur/Own would have won. Less core control, but vastly superior rim control. It's significantly easier to move from outside -> in, then to move in -> outside because you're centralizing focus.

DeletedUser2627

Pls. Jehzir took the easiest way out to ensure that he has won 'the most worlds as a leader'. Most of the top players in all three tribes would of loved to do a STD/SUR vs ADD (mainly because when STD/SUR merge it'd be similar to ADD). I don't really hold it against ADD for merging with SUR/OWN etc to secure the win. Just thought it'd be far more fun to have a proper war.

Not exactly sure how Jehzir is the 'greatest diplomat ever'. If you were privy to STD/SUR/ADD mails then I'm sure you'd understand. :p

DeletedUser1603

The world is not over, imo, but what didn't help was the new game system of starting and re-starting all players in the core, instead of using the world size to start in. The cramping up caused us being a bit stuck, no elbow room, but I think with or without the merge we, all avid players, are breaking thru and have a chance of pushing further out. It's now a question of TW2 allowing players to start or re-start much futrher out, starting new tribes, new alliances that will give us all targets and future wars!

DeletedUser

To be honest I've already quit this world, it's just not very fun any more :/

DeletedUser3169

Haha, I cant believe anyone is playing this world - still surprises me... I quit as soon as the merge happened. EN16 is hopefully shaping up to be a more exciting world.
But I still don't understand what SUR are thinking? Are they just ADD's b*tches? What do they gain in helping ADD win?

DeletedUser2084

let's be honest.

ADD is a maywhether. they do not attack, but they win anyway.

the merger killed the world and the entire game.
many people play to enjoy this game, not to win.

ADD did the best and worst thing. main member of SUR, OWN and other small tribes agreed to share their beds with ADD.
I admit merger was an excellent decision. losers leave, winners stay. It's natural. but what's happening now? winners are leaving.
many member of ADD lost targets. they are gone inactive. many other small tribes out of ADD fence left this world, play EN16.

so, who take advantage of this inactiveness? let's check about conquest list.
you can see some big player take their own villages. It's so funny that they think themselves a veteran or experienced player. they didn't even kill many enemies. they are a cancer.

to my thinking, players who use the power and abuse this inactiveness have to quit for this game and all of us. I think INNOgames should have made the solid system to block this. that's why I pay this game. I expect them to enhance this game more elaborately.

MRT make people inactive whether on purpose or not. that's the way they grow fast. they kick barbarian eaters, but they eat inactive people.

It's the real reason of merger. but they will deny this truth. I don't care what they think what they do. I just can see what's going on.
I just do not tell this childish thing

400 people should join ADD at the moment.
how? let them quit. there are still many PET tribes wanna join ADD.

If you guys talk less and play more, you don't have to merge with other tribes.
but, talkers decide while players playing.

talkers, just enjoy this game. talk with your family and friends. you don't have to satisfy your social desire through this virtual void game!

Pretty much spot on. ADD brought almost zero skilled players to this server. As I've reiterated before, they had zero players in the top 10 bash for most of the server and only towards the start of the massive merge were there any in the top 10 points. (Maybe 1-2 were ever in the top 10 for most of the server)
I quit the server due to being on a holiday and not wanting to really play or devout time. I've been gone almost 3 weeks and still, no ADD player cept' Yolooo (who is #1 off bash now) even comes close to surpassing my own or my fellow tribe members.

In hindsight, I guess I made the mistake of playing Tribal Wars and not Tribal Merge or Tribal Hugs.