• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Poll to finish the world

DeletedUser2084

But ADD will win this server fast and INNO is to blame for lack of end-game introduction. Blame it on merges, diplomacy, great players killing off mediocre players, whatever you want to blame it on. In the end, its all about Inno's inability to see that they are the ones screwing up things.

Oh my god you can't be serious. No one forced you guys to merge nor did you have to. INNO also gave you the ability to WAR tribes; not to always take the easy way out in life. As I've said many times, ADD literally BEGGED us (also why they hated us from the start) to join them before they asked anyone else. They literally asked all 3 leaders separately and BEGGED for a merge. When I told them NO and we weren't scared of going to war, they backed off. This is most likely what set off the chain of events imo.
I mean they literally almost went to war with us because some ADD member said we were planning to go to war whilst we had them set as allies.

DeletedUser1423

Ok I have already given my view of this world but had to respond to the above.
First we were allied with SUR almost from the start.
Second we got a long at the start did not hate you and never had issues until the TIT/HON merge
Third....we NEVER begged you for a merge. Did we bring it up. Yes, Would it have made sense...yes...YON the designated leader was in my shared province.

Also as stated your long term plans on this world was to merge with SUR and Chosen Renegades....we just beat you to the punch with SUR.

IMO

DeletedUser

I'm just going to comment from a perspective of a "pawn" in this. I was in NEW/HON/TIT whatever you wanna call it from a rather early point of the game. When the wars started (controlled by ADD and SUR) my closest allies were mass recruited by SUR and I ended up pretty much in a sea of red in my area. We lost the war IMO because of players like Attila who was probably already working for ADD who claimed to be experienced in war yet did not come up any plans for us to follow. Inexperienced players got slowly eaten up while leadership did very little to organize (again from a pawn view).
Eventually I ended up in a sea of red in the midst of SUR territory as many of my former ribesmates had jumped ship and started attacking us. Meanwhile Northarr kept talking about how important it was for us to donate to the tribe, sending daily tribewide messages about donating what we could. Eventually they told us the war would end and that they had found a sollution for it all. The sollution was to kick about 60-70 players that were still around and willing to play against this 5tribe alliance that had merged and keep around 20 players that Sephyrix deemed worthy of her glorious STD. (Seriously no wonder EMR is going down...)
Of course those of us who got kicked was pissed off since many had donated tons of resources to and coins to get the tribe where it was, some made new tribes for the sake of battling North and Aery for their betrayal to the rest of us while I was so deep in SUR territory I had to join them.
Then came a dull while with not doing anything / killing some stray SETO members before the ADD merge. Luckily I was just a territory away from EMR lands and was able to join the war. Though EMR tried a couple of times to attack us it was easy to repell the attacks counter. Not because we were many, but the EMR players close to us weren't as experienced as we thought. This showed when we finally started to organize somewhat our attacks and got the closest EMR players to quit the game. (probably more experienced at attacking people not able to fight back).
And now the world is back to being dull again. Sorry for the long post I just wanted to type out my perspective.
-Osten

DeletedUser2084

Second we got a long at the start did not hate you and never had issues until the TIT/HON merge
Why did you hate us though? For what? ADD/SUR took almost all of the good members from HoN/TiT and when we took over, we were left with remnants of what the tribe used to be. So what was there to hate?

Third....we NEVER begged you for a merge. Did we bring it up. Yes, Would it have made sense...yes...YON the designated leader was in my shared province.

Asking each leader and asking more than once is seen as begging. When I put my foot down and said stop messaging us about merges you threatened to go to war with us; only to back peddle when you found out we were also allied with SUR. I do wish we went to war with you at that time though, I think we could've easily taken you guys out then and nipped the corruption of this world in the bud.

Also as stated your long term plans on this world was to merge with SUR and Chosen Renegades....we just beat you to the punch with SUR.
Must feel good dooming this world due to playing Tribal Hugs.

The sollution was to kick about 60-70 players that were still around and willing to play against this 5tribe alliance that had merged and keep around 20 players that Sephyrix deemed worthy of her glorious STD. (Seriously no wonder EMR is going down...)

Pretty much. I wasn't going to take in 100 players who didn't have any promise of being good nor did I want to baby sit 100 members who wanted to sim city. Also, it was part of the conditions Jehzir mentioned that he worked out between ADD/SUR when I said I'd be taking the HON tribe. We get to keep around 20 members whilst the rest are booted and are food for everyone. In the end, I got around 5 of the players we originally wanted whilst another 10 or so were from the ones that weren't booted yet.

DeletedUser

In the end, I got around 5 of the players we originally wanted whilst another 10 or so were from the ones that weren't booted yet.

Imo it got you where you are today. Your players might have been "elite" but you were way too few and too badly organized when it came to a proper war.

DeletedUser2084

Imo it got you where you are today. Your players might have been "elite" but you were way too few and too badly organized when it came to a proper war.
What? LOL. Having another 100 bad players wouldn't have changed a single thing. Are you still salty you were booted for being terrible?
Never saw or heard of you whilst I was playing. Cute.

DeletedUser

Why would I be salty? I obviously got the better end of that deal. No need to be agressive I was just sharing my opinion.

DeletedUser3350

gerry, you should just give me your villages in EN15, so that ADD can win, and I can spend more time in our tribe on EN16 :D
i think its already won by village numbers the only thing waiting is for the world to reach maturity?

DeletedUser1423

Guys,,,,fyi I just joined world 20....don't know if I will found a tribe or not...maybe...if anyone wants to do it with me?