• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Poll to finish the world

DeletedUser2754

Don't Hate the Players, Hate the Game.
The game is what the players make of it. The game is just a setting. You with your free will can decide to fight or to hug. The decision is yours and yours alone on how you want to win the game. I don't see anything here in the endgame sequence that is in anything dramatically different from TW1.
Inno has done a lots of mistakes in TW2, I personally blame them for many things. But in this case there are no mistakes, you simply chose the easy way out.

DeletedUser1006

Well i mean i would bet money that STD/EMR was messaging SUR about merging to fight us (ADD). So it was a pretty hug then gang bang kinda world haha. We also had to take that into consideration so we just did it first. Though if SUR and STD merged they woulda been barely bigger then ADD so it woulda been a lil more fair (though we had some contingencies on this too). Either way it is what it is haha

DeletedUser1914

Honestly i think one of the reasons this world had such a low player count was the fact all the new players KNEW that it would contain alot of "experienced" players and thought it just wasn't a good world to join because how can they win against already world winning tribes in their minds.Another is the fact with this stand off the major tribes just picked on the rim tribes taking them one by one untill they're gone..OFC player count gonna be low when they see it a hopeless world.

DeletedUser2369

You have a point there, but INNO made it impossible to "Fight to the Death" when they postponed the true Endgame scenario and based the win on % of villas owned by one tribe, the mid game became the Funnest (if its a word) time to play and the Total Domination is just a time wasting (or consuming) temp solution, a waiting game of who leaves the world last with no real "Entertainment" ,and with all that they made it impossible for Rim players to "Catch up" with the new & slower build times.
impossible to fight to the death huh? Hang on, i think the first few worlds need to hear this, cos they are currently doing just that. I only really know about en7, but I can garauntee its possible, and the endgame is not a waiting game of who leaves the world last. Sure its getting tedious, playing a single world that long does, but we can and will end with a fight to the death.
At least two tribes are in their death throes as i type, the rest are barb munching hoping the winning tribe doesnt notice them.

DeletedUser3016

Obviously you are disheartened by a merge of tribes in game. This does not mean that the world should be closed. If you don't want to play that world, there is another opening today which you can play, however the players who still want to play this one should always have the ability to do so.
The win may come quick, and it may not. It may not come at all, anything can happen in this world. For all us ADD members know, all of the rim tribes could gang up together, have massive amounts of coordination and kill us off one by one. We may lose loads of members due to the new world, and change the balance of power. STD may prove more than we can handle (Unlikely but possible).

I enjoy this world, more for the friendships made, than the gameplay aspect, but I will constantly keep pushing myself in to a position where I can actively help tribemates, and actually conquest on villages. My first major move on here soon to happen :D

DeletedUser

There is still gameplay in Orava. One of my mate is supporting us from ADD. But one of std noble train all his villages and his buddies.
He used his train to noble lots of barb to get away from him. What he did not realize, in panic he noble barbs close to ADD. ^_^

Yeah we small tribes noble barbs ;)

DeletedUser2754

Honestly i think one of the reasons this world had such a low player count was the fact all the new players KNEW that it would contain alot of "experienced" players and thought it just wasn't a good world to join because how can they win against already world winning tribes in their minds.Another is the fact with this stand off the major tribes just picked on the rim tribes taking them one by one untill they're gone..OFC player count gonna be low when they see it a hopeless world.
By "experienced" you mean experienced in merging, I guess. Because if they were really experienced they would want to fight.

DeletedUser1891

impossible to fight to the death huh? Hang on, i think the first few worlds need to hear this, cos they are currently doing just that. I only really know about en7, but I can garauntee its possible, and the endgame is not a waiting game of who leaves the world last. Sure its getting tedious, playing a single world that long does, but we can and will end with a fight to the death.
At least two tribes are in their death throes as i type, the rest are barb munching hoping the winning tribe doesnt notice them.

after reading your comment i agree that i should've added the word "almost" before "impossible", and if you base it on 2-3 worlds out of 15, that just shows that their situation was different, in my previous world (EN06) we suffered from a lot of dropping out players that caused a slow endgame without much active players and a very large map to contest on, it was a game of nobles because the villa count was the only count that matter who wins what, i've lost interest now and then and had killed many enemies plus their tribes, the fact that the world ended with a merge in the END, doesn't mean the world was boring in the Mid-game, so all the talks about "winning by a merge" isn't accurate. at least in my POV and experience
so quit insulting the Win that didn't happened yet and begin playing, start changing the end result if you like, it Hard or Harder now? what can we do, this is life (by TW2).

DeletedUser894

How about you just fight each other,
ADD are extreme savages at the game.
Give it a laugh and kill STD or SUR,
whatever you call the bunny's who argue at each other :s

DeletedUser2122

I don't see why you all are so rattled,afaik even the temp endgame will not be initiated in a world unless it is at least 6 months old....So all these mass mergers early on is just pointless...

DeletedUser

The end game is garbage, throw it out the window its stinking the game up like innogames updates. this world sucks its over.Its basically an early win if you look at it from your point of view.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser2369

after reading your comment i agree that i should've added the word "almost" before "impossible", and if you base it on 2-3 worlds out of 15, that just shows that their situation was different, in my previous world (EN06) we suffered from a lot of dropping out players that caused a slow endgame without much active players and a very large map to contest on, it was a game of nobles because the villa count was the only count that matter who wins what, i've lost interest now and then and had killed many enemies plus their tribes, the fact that the world ended with a merge in the END, doesn't mean the world was boring in the Mid-game, so all the talks about "winning by a merge" isn't accurate. at least in my POV and experience
I did not base anything on "2-3 worlds out of 15" as the last 5 or 6 havent progressed enough to even see the sort of "fight to the death" we are talking about, and just because 4 out of the remaining 10 chose not to "fight to the death" does not make that evidence that it is not possible, ore even that it is difficult, only that they chose not to try. Of the remaining 6, I have not checked if five have tried. So i am basing my opinion on the 1 world out of the 1 worlds that I know tried, and making a reasonable extralopation that the other worlds are trying, If you wish to disagree with that, feel free to give me some evidence.
if your en6 chose to barb eat to end the game then its no surprise you had to wait out players quitting, I can only assume you are talking about barb eating when you say "it was a game of nobles" as a fight requires more nukes than it does nobles.

DeletedUser1891

I did not base anything on "2-3 worlds out of 15" as the last 5 or 6 havent progressed enough to even see the sort of "fight to the death" we are talking about, and just because 4 out of the remaining 10 chose not to "fight to the death" does not make that evidence that it is not possible, ore even that it is difficult, only that they chose not to try. Of the remaining 6, I have not checked if five have tried. So i am basing my opinion on the 1 world out of the 1 worlds that I know tried, and making a reasonable extralopation that the other worlds are trying, If you wish to disagree with that, feel free to give me some evidence.
if your en6 chose to barb eat to end the game then its no surprise you had to wait out players quitting, I can only assume you are talking about barb eating when you say "it was a game of nobles" as a fight requires more nukes than it does nobles.

The "Opposition" (H.T) were using their massive noble count from the villas we took from them to noble barbs and keep the count balanced

DeletedUser2369

have you tried mathing that out?
tribe 1 takes 9 9k villages from tribe 2
tribe 2 then takes 9 3k villages from barbs
tribe 1 has 9 more villages that can produce at full capacity
tribe 2 has the same number of villages that can produce at a lower capacity depending on how the village was built.
tribe 2 still has the same troop losses, so have 9 less villages worth of defense to hold the same number of villages.

en7 had #2 tribe attempt the same thing, It barely slowed the #1's growth, and it slowed #2's shrinkage, but did not stop it. every player in #2 that tried that tactic is dead. the remaining players use their nobles to force us to defend as well as attack, and its far more effective at slowing us down.

DeletedUser3001

My suggestion to select the "true winner" of this world might be a bit controversial but its an option that will give everyone a fair chance. My suggestion is: All the worlds tribe leaders get together for a coffee/beer/whatever and then they settle this by an entire day of ruthless "thumb wrestling". At the end of the day there will only be one champion left standing, a true vicious beast, a true savage warrior! The winner wins the world!

Alternatively each tribe picks their best thumb wrestler to represent their tribe and you settle it that way!

Let the mightiest thumb win!

DeletedUser2084

heh its hard not to when the 3rd tribes leader decides to be a punk to both the #1 and #2...was kinda inevitable after that heh.

Not saying its the most fun or exciting way to win (other then my PnP threads of course :p), id prefer a sick war where u need to pull out all the plays sniping backtiming chapel flashing etc...but this was a quick kinda "well alright if u wana be like that dig ur own grave"

Rofl, I love the propaganda you and your tribe tell yourselves. You know very well yourself that this whole war was set up to create excuses to go to war with us. It's as simple as that.
Simply put, I got fed up with you guys treating my tribe like crap.

We (ADD/SUR/STD) set up strict rules regarding nobling into allied provs/barb nobling, so on and so forth.
Now this is how it went with dealing with you guys:
When one of my members broke any rule, I'd wake up (or my other councilmen would come back from work/wake up) to a barrage of messages demanding we explain what was going on and immediate consequences imposed upon the player. I'd try and work out the matter from both sides first (since that's the logical thing to do) before any action was taken. 99.95% of the time this resulted in booting the offending player along with being rimmed.
Whenever one of your members broke a rule, you guys would take an INSANE amount of time to reply, effectively avoiding the topic until we either let it go or just gave up trying to get a response. When we did get a response, it was usually "Sorry, won't happen again. His keeping the village though". This happened for so many barb nobles along with claims my members made that were stolen by your members.

In the end, both my leaders decided to retire because they've never met such an uncoordinated bunch of leaders who talked behind their backs (Ehcubed on you/others lol) along with such a stubborn leadership.
Not only that, but you were the one with the cocky attitude, and when I replied with the same amount of cockiness, all of you got your panties in a twist and starting crying.

The straw that broke the camels back was when a claim system was set up by descott and a claim by an STD member was taken. I asked why it was stolen from my member and I said he'd be taking it back (as it was rightfully his due it being on the system), it was then reinforced and this was treated as an act of war and my permission to the site revoked (so I couldn't post proof of the claim). Either this was a bug in the system or it's deliberately put in there to favour ADD claims over any other tribe claims etc.

tl;dr Your members broke every rule set up, none were kicked (maybe 1-2 from like 30 occurrences of rule breaking) and the war against us was set up so you'd have a reason to go to war with us.

Onto me "pissing off" Jehzir etc. He spent the whole server talking about how much he hates barb nobling yet he had more barb noblers than SETO and ADD combined. Not only that, but both SUR/ADD forced me to give up on my academy tribe because you guys wanted to noble them with the excuse "we didn't know they were your academy tribe so it's too late to make them NAP/Ally with us".
Two weeks later he gets SUR's academy tribe (OWN) to merge into an upcoming rim tribe that we were about to war without any consultation with us. When I said I'd still continue to go to war his new academy tribe (my members were boxed in from every direction with no where to expand), he then turned around and decided to merge into ADD.
Not only that but SUR recruited a whole bunch of low tier players (SUR in general are low tier players anyway lol) south of the core of STD (EMR now) against what we agreed upon with the excuse "we're allies so it's okay" when we explicitly agreed that we wouldn't recruit in each others core areas so our players had continued growth ensured,

TL;DR both ADD/SUR thought we'd become their lap dogs and kicked up a stink every time we wouldn't agree with their ridiculous diplomacy.
They then merged to form a super tribe because all they care about is winning worlds and not actually being elite players. (6/10 of the top 10 attackers are EMR and for most of the server, 4/5 of the top attackers were EMR with ADD/SUR so far down it was embarrassing they were a world winning tribe.)

DeletedUser2084

I don't think anyone is confused by the facts, that all three tribes that were in en15 came from worlds where they mass merged to end the world. To actually obtain 80% is time consuming, merging top two tribes is pretty lame.

While the current endgame sucks, continuing to ruin worlds like this one will ultimately result in the downfall of the future worlds. I don't think it's far fetched to think that en16 struggles with participation as en14 and en15 have

Ehh I wouldn't say EN9 mass merged to win. We were at war with the final tribe (WTB) for a good 4-5 months before we took their southern members (around 10ish) in (since they effectively lost the war and had given up) and boosted our village count from (71% to 76%) and spent the next 2 months or so getting the remaining 4%.

Well i mean i would bet money that STD/EMR was messaging SUR about merging to fight us (ADD). So it was a pretty hug then gang bang kinda world haha. We also had to take that into consideration so we just did it first. Though if SUR and STD merged they woulda been barely bigger then ADD so it woulda been a lil more fair (though we had some contingencies on this too). Either way it is what it is haha

Well Jehzir was part of my tribe in EN9 and said that's what he planned from the start. I said I wanted to keep going until we had to fight ADD before we merged but looks like his ego of winning three worlds got the better of him so he decided to merge into ADD so he wouldn't have to work for his victories (lol).

DeletedUser3130

i think this was a much bigger factor than people seem to think. the core was quickly swallowed be vets, and now the rim is filled with players that are somewhat active. i think EN16 will have a much better start since so many bigs seem to be staying here for a while. the newbies will be slwly beaten out by the mids, which will make large tribes, and the vets that start early will more than likely make smaller member tribes comprised of great players. If a lot of the more experienced players (and im not just talking about world winners) wait a couple of weeks to join, en16 has a serious shot at being more diverse.

DeletedUser1006

im debating playing EN16 but i either wana lead a tribe of "elites" that i dont have to explain when to noble barbs and when not to and keep the member count sub 100 for the entire world but i dunno if i will find that kinda quality that wants to play over there. If i cant do that i might just play as a stag player who doesnt want any responsibilities cause dealing with all the drama is quite annoying on top of upkeeping ur own kingdom heh...might be nice to just "play the game" if u know what i mean.

Seph i wanted to fight u guys every since u merged with HON but was talked outta it cause we didnt know ur status with SUR (which seems rightly so cause they prolly woulda jumped us based on ur merger plans) which at the time we werent in a position to where we could even come close to 2v1ing u guys.