• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Poll to finish the world

DeletedUser2084

What's funny is how this thread start off with the lack of likability towards you, then there was a digress, and then it ended up once again showing why the beginning of this thread was accurate
You're the one who was trying to "out" me and my "claim". I showed time and time again why you were wrong so you resorted to personally attacking me. Don't think you replied to any of my points I made to refute your claims. You just kept spouting more nonsense until I'd just give up.
I should've said this at the start but EN9's "merge" contributed by far the least to the win than any other world did. Now that's an accurate fact.

DeletedUser1594

You're the one who was trying to "out" me and my "claim". I showed time and time again why you were wrong so you resorted to personally attacking me. Don't think you replied to any of my points I made to refute your claims. You just kept spouting more nonsense until I'd just give up.
I should've said this at the start but EN9's "merge" contributed by far the least to the win than any other world did. Now that's an accurate fact.
I guess reading comprehension isn't one of your strong suits, I have provided countless proof to what I have said. You have yet to prove anything to the contrary. I know it must be hard for you to have someone that isn't going to stroke your ego.

DeletedUser2084

I guess reading comprehension isn't one of your strong suits, I have provided countless proof to what I have said. You have yet to prove anything to the contrary. I know it must be hard for you to have someone that isn't going to stroke your ego.
LOL.
First you showed the link of our merge and said we took in 28 members. It was 18 and again, it contributed SIX PERCENT to our village gain, far less than any other merge on the other servers.
Secondly, you talked about our Bash points as a tribe. You said our DBP was tiny compared to other tribes. But.. EN3 has 30+ million less defensive BP whilst SUR on EN6 had 50 members on us with 40 million less DBP.
Then I brought up the fact our world has been out much shorter along with the fact we've had a much smaller player base to play with (roughly 20-25% smaller than most other worlds).
From here on in you just kept spouting excuses as to why our win simply wasn't valid (competition wasn't good etc) but again, it's clear that I was the one who provided proof to YOUR claims. I haven't seen you refute one of my posts yet; all you've done is continue posting more claims.

It's almost like you're arguing for the sake of arguing when you know you're wrong.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser1594

Again, we were the only world to finish the world by mostly warring.
1e9dee75e4.png
en3 winner
7617b83f2b.png
en4 winner
ebc559e3c7.png
en6 winner
bcb2e68617.png
en9 winner
For those of you who may be challenged like the person who is arguing with me, The first column is the rank of the tribe, the second column is the abbreviation, the third column is the players, the fourth column is the villages, the fifth column is points, and THE SIXTH COLUMN IS BASHPOINTS. The reason I capitalized that is to put emphasis that Bashpoints are the only way one can argue warring. Just because someone is delusional and thinks they battled through some hard war, that disproves them.

I worked very hard for 6 months to turn around the world from a complete win to a total reversal and a win for my tribe (who was ranked 3rd or 4th at the time of my promotion to founder).
Next part to go over.
424376a36e.png

These are the en9 world stats, as you can see the world opened on March 19.
5d6eddb05f.png

These are EMR's stats. As you can see they became rank 1 as late as July 23, I'm not sure if they were prior to that it would have updated. The point of this is not to nitpick on the fact that seph said 6 months and it was only 4 months, its more that seph wants to make it like the world was in turmoil when EMR became #1 fairly quickly in the world and then held it for the long haul.

1bd40bfa68.png

So after EMR got to rank 1, they clearly were battling hard...or were they. It looks like the #1 tribe took in a whole other tribe. Most of the players based on points and time period of the world would not have been top flight players, but I'm sure considering the small world a lot of them were top 100 players.

Surely after that, I'm sure EMR showed for the rest of the time they were fierce warriors on the battlefield, slaying other tribes...
e90fa39518.png

That's an interesting way to claim you were warring, perhaps your definition is to send out invites faster than other tribes?
25eae4b6ab.png

There are 5 worlds that are still being played that opened prior to en9...warriors

DeletedUser2627

Winning a world with ~119 members is defined as MRT now? Have you even lasted on a world longer than 1 month Shekel?

Mind you I don't even comprehend how you can confidently say you are right when EN9 started MUCH later than any of those worlds. Like seriously, you argue like you're right but if you really look at your pictures you'll just disprove yourself.

Why?

Lets see. Let's take EN6 SUR win as an example. They started on the 12/17/2014. Ended on the 11/19/2015.

Total BP is 723m. The world was open 1 month longer (probably due to not shutting down early which allowed people to inflate their BP also). 1 month is actually plenty of time (in that update version) to build a full nuke in your hundreds of villages.

Not to mention their member count is ~170 so avg BP per player is: 4.25m give or take.
For en9? It's 4.1m. Not bad considering it closed a month earlier. I'm sure the BP per player would have been higher if they didn't decide to take in ~15 players from WTB to end the world.

So... you're point is pretty stupid with all those little cute images and what not.

DeletedUser1594

Winning a world with ~119 members is defined as MRT now? Have you even lasted on a world longer than 1 month Shekel?
Who said anything about MRT, you must be one of the people I was talking about with reading comprehension problems. I said EMR mass merged tribes to end the world opposed to playing it out.

1 month...I just started yesterday, do your homework before you try to insult me cause your a fool

DeletedUser2084

For those of you who may be challenged like the person who is arguing with me, The first column is the rank of the tribe, the second column is the abbreviation, the third column is the players, the fourth column is the villages, the fifth column is points, and THE SIXTH COLUMN IS BASHPOINTS. The reason I capitalized that is to put emphasis that Bashpoints are the only way one can argue warring. Just because someone is delusional and thinks they battled through some hard war, that disproves them.

I'm actually convinced you don't actually understand the concept of time. Not even going to bother replying to this since I've already said it so many times you can't compare a world that's been open for months longer to a world that finished quicker. I compared the EFFECTIVE opening and closing times, not the times the servers closed themselves. There was nearly two months or just over that of EN9 being open waiting for another world to open..

These are the en9 world stats, as you can see the world opened on March 19.
Okay? What's the point here? Adding more pictures = more factual? Ahaha.

These are EMR's stats. As you can see they became rank 1 as late as July 23, I'm not sure if they were prior to that it would have updated. The point of this is not to nitpick on the fact that seph said 6 months and it was only 4 months, its more that seph wants to make it like the world was in turmoil when EMR became #1 fairly quickly in the world and then held it for the long haul.
I'm convinced you're challenged.
The world began with WTB having nearly every single top 100 player, thus effectively killing off any competition (sounds familiar). Around 3-4 months in (start of June), no one wanted to play until I took over EMR and worked my ass off creating diplomatic ties with upcoming tribes and promoting activity, all the while not stepping on WTB's toes just yet.
We then went to war with CSR (the tribe that your picture shows us taking in). We eliminated 7-8 top members of CSR in one tribal, cross server (so trains/nukes took 6-7 days for some people) operation and effectively killed off the tribal moral and almost instantly won the war. This was also due to CSR bombarding Birddieee with everything they had whilst we stacked and defended him the best we could. This meant CSR had no offence along with no tribe morale.
I then made the decision to take them in instead of letting them join WTB (which WTB originally wanted, thus killing off our last chance). With the merge of CSR, this probably brought our total village count % up to 26%ish or so, since WTB held around 24%ish and the rest was in the top 10. This also made us #1 and gave us a fighting chance at winning a server that was almost unwinnable. THEN we spent the next week or two preparing for a hard war to come. Once we declared, the war lasted roughly 3 months before we finally won and we then spent the last month warring with PtG, the second tribe at the time and bringing our final village count to 80%.

Now compare how much each server winning tribes mergers affected the village % gain and you'll see how big theirs mattered and how much smaller our gain was ;)

DeletedUser1594

http://tw2stats.com/world/en11/alliance/15/alliancechanges
LMFAO. Is that four merges I count? Damn, each merge took up almost a full page.
You are special, I guess you don't know how tw2stats works. From time to time, I guess their database goes down, and when it comes back it makes it like everyone rejoined, if you check most of the names are listed as joining multiple times. If you want to point out that tribes merged into us, you would be right. The difference being, our world is still open and their are 4 viable tribes fighting. If I were to merge in one or two of those tribes I would be EMR. Next time you try to insult me, run it by me privately so I can help you out so you don't make yourself out to be a fool

As far as the post before it, just as I figured, I post a bunch proving you wrong and you try to deny it with a lack of proof and other nonsense that makes no sense

DeletedUser2627

Who said anything about MRT, you must be one of the people I was talking about with reading comprehension problems. I said EMR mass merged tribes to end the world opposed to playing it out.

1 month...I just started yesterday, do your homework before you try to insult me cause your a fool

Pretty sure you're whole post was pointing out that EMR MRT and/or merged to win. Irregardless if your definition of 'mass merge to win' is taking in 15-20 players into an tribe of ~50-60 players (maybe slightly more please correct me) when they won the war against CSR was done... then I'm not sure what you would call the merge of ADD/SUR/OWN/ETC. :p

Nah I just see you post on a lot of new worlds but never seen you actually last longer than a while. No need to get so defensive. =]

DeletedUser1594

Pretty sure you're whole post was pointing out that EMR MRT and/or merged to win. Irregardless if your definition of 'mass merge to win' is taking in 15-20 players into an tribe of ~50-60 players (maybe slightly more please correct me) when they won the war against CSR was done... then I'm not sure what you would call the merge of ADD/SUR/OWN/ETC. :p

Nah I just see you post on a lot of new worlds but never seen you actually last longer than a while. No need to get so defensive. =]

Let's go through this again, don't be pretty sure when trying to dispute me, take your time and read through everything otherwise you are wasting your time. MRT was never mentioned. EMR merging to end the world quicker and win was. Since you hadn't read the whole thread you wouldn't know that I think ADD merge is another abomination, but don't worry I'm here to fill you in.

I have no clue who you are, but like I said do your homework, you'll find that I have played a couple worlds pretty long

DeletedUser2627

Let's go through this again, don't be pretty sure when trying to dispute me, take your time and read through everything otherwise you are wasting your time. MRT was never mentioned. EMR merging to end the world quicker and win was. Since you hadn't read the whole thread you wouldn't know that I think ADD merge is another abomination, but don't worry I'm here to fill you in.

I have no clue who you are, but like I said do your homework, you'll find that I have played a couple worlds pretty long

Please read my entire post again and come back with a proper refute. Thanks. ^_^

DeletedUser1594

I don't know what I didn't refute, I addressed that I never said MRT, I said they mass-merged to finish the world off to win. Seph claims that EMR was the most battle heavy winning tribe so far when stats prove otherwise. I have said ADD is a complete abomination. I stated I have no clue who you are, and that you are saying that you never see me last longer than a while(which I have no clue what this means).

DeletedUser2084

EMR on EN9 has more off/def bash points than ADD on EN15 therefore we're a much, much better tribe than they are. Nice flawed logic you've got there :)

DeletedUser

I cant believe you're actually using statistics to determine if you had fun playing the game? or what?

I played on EN9, It was a fun world, I got recruited into a small tribe in start, we rose up a bit and later few of us merged into EMR to fight top tribes. I had fun, we had fun turning into top tribe, after I ran out of targets around myself, and found too many members in our tribe or around me I quit (there was a time issue as well tho). I didnt stay for the win, I cant say I won the world but damn it I had fun, and thats why I played this game, thats why I still play it. Thats why I don't care if ADD and SUR merged, I hated the ADD/SUR/STD(EMR) Alliance, it was pointless. Top 3 tribes working together? like WHAT THE ACTUALLY F#$%?! And plus I wasnt allowed to attack OWN, so I was left with what? few low points players who wont even resist attacks? I almost quit due to world being boring. I love how I have so many targets now, Im doing great at this point, since most of SUR players are quite bad, I might get close to core soon then Ill probably get nobled since you know, theres 6 players on each one of us, but I dont care, why should I care? I didn't start playing this game thinking I want to win, I want to be able to brag that I won. I started playing it to have fun and thats what im planing to do.

DeletedUser1423

I pretty much have stayed out of this whole thing but wanted to give my 2 cents on everything. I was the leader of one of the top tribe in world 3 and merged into the the second ranked tribe. The world at that point was pretty good. however an mutual alliance was made that every other tribe would attack us. We had stayed number 1 even though we had only 75 members....I had become friends with some of the of the leaders from other tribes and decided to make the move to merge. The second ranked tribe was a good tribe that was pushing us and when the rest united against us...it was the smart thing to do. ..World 3 was a fun world for most of the time. The issue in this world and in every world is that the end game we hoped for doesn't exist. A smaller tribe can't fight and hold an area or kingdom. Its all just a numbers game. One tribe gets big...the others turn on them...mergers happen...game ends... repeat...repeat ....repeat.... There is no area to hold...no kingdom to defend......

Now we have world 15. where multiple winning tribes join. What happens....we are all pretty much clustered in the middle. Seto for some reason has their members join everywhere...No chance...we know that from the start. SUR joins the Northeast...ADD...formerly !IN joins in the southwest. PTG dies....NEW/HON/TIT has a crazy leader in killer bee...they die...STD joins with a handful of members we start working with YON Navajo who is a good leader .......Roy dies........ We know STD has good players...We brought about 50 over from world 3 feel we have a good chance...but then realize both SUR and STD and Chosen Renegades all come from world 9 and seem to be friends....we feel the inevitable will happen and they will all merge.....and they are growing right next to us and in the same provinces....TND dies.....

SUR and ADD were allies from the start as it made sense as we wanted to kill NEW/HON/TIT that was in between us. We did that...then STD took over the tribe that we just killed and took in their remaining top members and their tribe skills points....things changed...now the potential merger looked more likely between STD and SUR. Now they took in players from NEW we had been fighting and were right next to us.....
So we reached out to SUR and asked if they wanted to talk...the rest is history......SUR was having issues with STD so they chose to merge with us....we had gotten along pretty well with SUR and it made sense..

So the main issue in this world was how clustered we all were....how many people they put into provinces now....we do seem to overlook the death of some experienced tribes on this world that occurred pretty rapidly...SETO...hanging on.....PTG...ROY...NEW..

The bottom line until there is a real end game these things will keep happening....the fact that is has happened in almost every other world is proof...... thats my thoughts on everything.....from ADD side....

DeletedUser1594

I cant believe you're actually using statistics to determine if you had fun playing the game? or what?
Who said anything about fun, I'm sure en9 was fun, but if that is what you got out of the back and forth, then you have reading comprehension issues like the other two.

DeletedUser

Who said anything about fun, I'm sure en9 was fun, but if that is what you got out of the back and forth, then you have reading comprehension issues like the other two.

Arguing on the internet, downgrading and insulting people. Looks like someone has one too many issues, lack of attention maybe? Lack of social skills for sure, no social interactions as well maybe? And you seem quite angry as well, why is that? And all that hate, you must have a superiority complex as well, I bet you hate on people without a valid reason, coming up with every possible excuse in the book to ensure yourself other are the problem, others are wrong, others are stupid, you never want to admit your own fault. Seems familiar? Think about it. I can only conclude that you're pretty egoistic and not very social. Try going out and meeting people, show less hate. You will realize how much happier life is when you're not full of hate.