• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Nobodies of TLG in [EN82] Dún Libhse

Hurtllocker

Banned
guy is actually annoying. he literally doesnt even play, just talks trash on forums saying he is "busy" but lives here lol. gets carried every wipe he won i bet and claims to be the best. im over talking to him. literally talks about spies because they cant win without them LOL

You keep saying your over talking to me but yet here you are again.

Unfortunately most of us work, you clearly don't.

You've got a couple more villages then me and your playing 24/7 and internaling/coop abusing your accounts.

Your nothing special but we all know that when I finish this world with your villages in my hands I'll make sure i post them here.

Prove yourself before you open your mouth again because right now your just as deluded as Cultist.

Last edited by a staff member:
SFU is scared now. They getting other tribes to join them because they are getting smacked LOL. Feels bad for them..

Yes your right. Were getting smacked and i mean the newest members that joined attacked SFU constantly and helped the coalition. Maybe they thought it was better idea to join SFU that is their tribe to decide that matters and well now they on the side that's getting "smacked" :) . Keep on the fighting ladies and gents

Yes your right. Were getting smacked and i mean the newest members that joined attacked SFU constantly and helped the coalition. Maybe they thought it was better idea to join SFU that is their tribe to decide that matters and well now they on the side that's getting "smacked" :) . Keep on the fighting ladies and gents
those new tribe members of yours from ISS are really putting in work...

Attachments

• Screenshot (297).png
    Screenshot (297).png
    293.5 KB · Views: 69
  • Screenshot (298).png
    Screenshot (298).png
    335.8 KB · Views: 67
those new tribe members of yours from ISS are really putting in work...

And posting reports shows nothing. Im surprised you never posted my zerk nuke online against bimbo. Troops sre meant to die and they rebuild. Should i post all the reports of dead aft nukes? Maybe the two recently that just hit. So not sure what your boasting about but keep it up lol

3 this hit landed after his nobles died must have missed the timings
8 cleared finally but that was a lot of offense man
9 cleared again
10 cleared again
11 oh shit forced loyalty man :p
12 saved by the bell i would say till he send a noble again
13 if i know better i would say possessed is pissed man :p
14 and followed by some nobles
15 random nuke by my man hasty
18 and a cat job by my man thomass

there are lot more i missed some i guess
possessed has made my guy rob quit
but he will log in today to see what happened to his villages one last time so he will quit after today or tomorrow
and yes we lost few more villages again
but i would say it is a hell of a good job by both sides or is it just u guys are that good idk for me it feels like we have slowed u guys down for a bit than we expected we would and other alliance tribes are not working hard enough with fakes and random nukes
but some of u are losing some villages in some fronts so it is all good for us because we really did not expect to last this long
so surviving this long is really a win for us

19 found some more in the tribe mail
21 my man carrot is really losing nukes but he is brining them back up and attacking nonstop lol

post ur attack report too if possible pls the ones i did miss the ones where we lost
lol

Hurtllocker

Banned
3 this hit landed after his nobles died must have missed the timings
8 cleared finally but that was a lot of offense man
9 cleared again
10 cleared again
11 oh shit forced loyalty man :p
12 saved by the bell i would say till he send a noble again
13 if i know better i would say possessed is pissed man :p
14 and followed by some nobles
15 random nuke by my man hasty
18 and a cat job by my man thomass

there are lot more i missed some i guess
possessed has made my guy rob quit
but he will log in today to see what happened to his villages one last time so he will quit after today or tomorrow
and yes we lost few more villages again
but i would say it is a hell of a good job by both sides or is it just u guys are that good idk for me it feels like we have slowed u guys down for a bit than we expected we would and other alliance tribes are not working hard enough with fakes and random nukes
but some of u are losing some villages in some fronts so it is all good for us because we really did not expect to last this long
so surviving this long is really a win for us

19 found some more in the tribe mail
21 my man carrot is really losing nukes but he is brining them back up and attacking nonstop lol

post ur attack report too if possible pls the ones i did miss the ones where we lost
lol

It's been a bloody battle lol yeah I fucked my timings up and number 13 was a misfire with my cats. I haven't had to fight anyone in along time so I passed out. I mean Rob quit awhile ago I'm really fighting yourself on his coop ;) I needed the bash tbh!

Last edited:

cultist

Banned
It's been a bloody battle lol yeah I fucked my timings up and number 13 was a misfire with my cats. I haven't had to fight anyone in along time so I passed out. I mean Rob quit awhile ago I'm really fighting yourself on his coop ;) I needed the bash tbh!
lol this guy sucks at the game so much
so many errors in combat and openly admits to cheating
btw why isnt he banned?>
why arent SFU banned? they are literally on the forums saying shit like 'everyone farm scripts'
well i dont
and the people u fight dont

oh wait they spend thousands of dollars on the game thats why they arent banned

why are you still whining. You claim you can't stand SFU but there is not a day that goes by that you don't mention them. Sounds like you are the one that has the obsession here.

cultist

Banned
why are you still whining. You claim you can't stand SFU but there is not a day that goes by that you don't mention them. Sounds like you are the one that has the obsession here.
theyve been harassing me since november or december
and u guys cry about me all day on discord and then 5 of u pop up at the same time to come harass me on the forums

Carrot is really beasting now
I remember Carrott when I first started playing like I dunno 8 years ago
The man's a very tough customer
Ofcourse it depends on activity how well you can hold-up or advance.

And he was for a while there having to really hold out on his own. But since we had to genuinely accept TLG were really going at us Hard.
And reform and coordinate he's leading the charge and pumping out those Nukes constantly

Hurtllocker

Banned
Carrot is really beasting now
I remember Carrott when I first started playing like I dunno 8 years ago
The man's a very tough customer
Ofcourse it depends on activity how well you can hold-up or advance.

And he was for a while there having to really hold out on his own. But since we had to genuinely accept TLG were really going at us Hard.
And reform and coordinate he's leading the charge and pumping out those Nukes constantly

I remember fighting carrot many many years ago with Victor lol and The Cadre back in the day! Guys solid as nails.