• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Nobodies of TLG in [EN82] Dún Libhse

what's hilarious about this is i was saying months ago that whatever the tribe was, was using 10 co op accounts to stack players
and you guys were on the completely other side and saying it didnt happen
(even tho u werent in the world) maybe u were in the world and i just smashed u
there was a guy named jamie ford that was co playing like 10 accounts blatantly cheating and u guys were kissing ass saying it didnt happen
now it *allegedly* happened against u and it's a problem
Where did I said it was a problem? they could abuse 100 accounts doesn't matter, cant stop the chicken
I just find it funny she cries about rule breaking 24 7 and she is abusing co ops hard

Oh and you lost to jamieford? Embarrassing, took like 48h to make him rage quit on this server, you are even worse than I thought, yikes

Where did I said it was a problem? they could abuse 100 accounts doesn't matter, cant stop the chicken
I just find it funny she cries about rule breaking 24 7 and she is abusing co ops hard

Oh and you lost to jamieford? Embarrassing, took like 48h to make him rage quit on this server, you are even worse than I thought, yikes
we ran jamieford shit in like a week LMAO cultist hard struggling with a dude who literally doesnt know how to play

cultist

Banned

no we rimmed and farmed jamie
didnt lose to him
just saying he was cheating and using like 10 accounts

seems everyone except me and the real war is fkn cheating in this game

cultist

Banned
we ran jamieford shit in like a week LMAO cultist hard struggling with a dude who literally doesnt know how to play
one guy says 48 hrs the other says a week
LOL
and twisting my words
he wasnt a problem, smashed him
im just saying he cheated with 10 co ops and u guys had his back months ago
fkn funny how u guys kiss ass until u fight the people

cultist

Banned
also i havent seen evidence of you guys winning any world without cheating
so u never won any world
none of you

also i havent seen evidence of you guys winning any world without cheating
so u never won any world
none of you
i have ended rank 1 at 10-15 worlds withouth cheating. 7-8 at my national server and 5-6 at EN. i prefer worlds without scripts/coop abuse etc because i always ended up with double amount of villas compared to rank 2 before scripts got into this game. i promise you. Absolutly nobody is even close to me when it comes to this game when we take away cheating.

so queen was perma banned for cheating one time but SFU has been cheating for years and are not perma banned
hmmmmm sounds quite interesting
almost like they are rigging the game
it wouldnt be the first time

You do realize a couple sfu accounts did get perma banned. Who the hell knows what inno is doing lol

A lot more people on this world, that isnt cheating then you think. But your just always going to say that. The truth of the fact is. Aft are not good attackers are not good defenders. It is what it is tho. They will learn in future worlds and become better players. This game is a marathon. And i mean they had a lot of work to do to even win this world or close it. Thrid job playing this game

Got like 11 notifications or quotes

So I'll just be honest I can't be arsed reading or replying lol
Because I'm very rough

But I'm sure you all made some excellent points haha.

In fact I'll give a few brief replies, I understand much of the community waits in anticipation of my Next post.
I shoulder a heavy burden of expectation what can I say?

Ok cultist man, appreciate the sentiment But I don't really Skype or discord stream..... which is best really, wouldn't ever want any potential evidence against me after some of the displays I'd most likely make in them.
no disrespect mayhe i will one day im unsure.
Until i can be trusted. Might be a while there

Errr
And yes sorry ld and HL
It was a team effort v dacii I know
I just meant I was kinda for the longest Time isolated against their whole tribe and refused to give an inch for months was torturous but succeeded ha.
eveyone u metioned did their part

Queen Mae I ain't reading all that
Probably something about cheating or glitching all that kind of thing. People getting caught or not caught etc. Skimming through
I'm not gonna argue because I cba.
I'm just stating my opinion that our tribe on an equal plane, is better organised and more capable as a Unit

If u disagree. Absolutely fine. Good for you. Brilliant

Anyone else I've missed sorry not sorry cos I'm mega rough :%
And questioning my life choices as you do sometimes

cultist

Banned
Got like 11 notifications or quotes

So I'll just be honest I can't be arsed reading or replying lol
Because I'm very rough

But I'm sure you all made some excellent points haha.

In fact I'll give a few brief replies, I understand much of the community waits in anticipation of my Next post.
I shoulder a heavy burden of expectation what can I say?

Ok cultist man, appreciate the sentiment But I don't really Skype or discord stream..... which is best really, wouldn't ever want any potential evidence against me after some of the displays I'd most likely make in them.
no disrespect mayhe i will one day im unsure.
Until i can be trusted. Might be a while there

Errr
And yes sorry ld and HL
It was a team effort v dacii I know
I just meant I was kinda for the longest Time isolated against their whole tribe and refused to give an inch for months was torturous but succeeded ha.
eveyone u metioned did their part

Queen Mae I ain't reading all that
Probably something about cheating or glitching all that kind of thing. People getting caught or not caught etc. Skimming through
I'm not gonna argue because I cba.
I'm just stating my opinion that our tribe on an equal plane, is better organised and more capable as a Unit

If u disagree. Absolutely fine. Good for you. Brilliant

Anyone else I've missed sorry not sorry cos I'm mega rough :%
And questioning my life choices as you do sometimes
understandable dude, that was me yesterday.
but today im a lot better thankfully

Last edited by a staff member:

cultist

Banned
Why do you drink so much Cultist ?
it's a bad affliction but if you want me to delve a little deep into it, it is a form of a rejection of the reality of this world. if i go further on that itll prob bring up political strife on the forums. our world leaders are liars. we are heading into the sort of world of george orwell's 1984, democracy doesnt exist, fahrenheit 451 is going on with the deletion of history. clockwork orange is being done with racial tensions purposefully fuelled and perpetuated by world governments. you say the wrong thing you lose your job. i used to think i culd help with my writing, but i cant, so now i just drink and try to educate people but i can ofc be abrasive. im drinking till i die tho, ive made my peace w/ this world

Screenshot_9.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_10.jpg
    Screenshot_10.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 53
  • Screenshot_11.jpg
    Screenshot_11.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 53
  • Screenshot_12.jpg
    Screenshot_12.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 55
  • Screenshot_13.jpg