• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Nobodies of TLG in [EN82] Dún Libhse

I know alot of players in his tribe
I know real war a little bit
Not alot
Personally but afew of his guys I know
And I don't know their tribe comms

But he's probably told them they're going for it but they know
They would have known 100% that it would be an massive longshot

They really needed us to be at all out war with aftermath and endure able

Whatever that is hrazla?
Endureable hrazla? For them to really really hurt us

But these other tribes are well out of our league wirh all respect due.

They just haven't got the organisation to do any damage.
They have spent a month bombarding 2 good but limited players in terms of troops and time commitments and haven't made any ground
If they were efficient they should have gobbled them weeks ago.

I'd have gobbled them and more weeks ago.
I'd have gobbled less active players.
Figured out who's on at want Time.

Sch
For example
Has lost next to nothing

No disrespect but my God
Look at his position if I was over there
He'd be down to his churches and stacks

And any nuke made in churches would be bs faith vil so - 5k provs and all surrounding vills would be stacked for 3 nukes
So he could nt do a thing
But try endure
Pointlessly tieing up sfu def.

Mate it's a walk inthe Park for us
I'm sorry i don't mean to demean but it Is I've got 1 mil bash
I'm desperate for an actual fight here
Love the comment when you say "the other tribes are out of our league" when majority of my tribe and END tribe quit due to the cheaters in your tribe. so please, save the speech lol. they quit at the beginning because they didn't want to waste their time and indeed it was a waste of time. only way things would have changed is if inno games actually BANNED cheaters and not "slap on the wrist" with a 3-5 day time out. Half your tribe would have been banned and it would have been a different outcome. I can name the ones on top my head for you that cheated at the beginning if you like... If inno games would have taken care of it like they should have again, different outcome. Then my account wouldnt have been banned and I wouldnt have stooped low and cheated myself. Crazy how i did it once and get banned instantly. I guess I have to spend 5k or more on the game to get spear banned like 10-20 times like most of your tribe mates did. You are a idiot if you say "skill" had anything to do with this world so PLEASE SAVE THE SPEECH. Also GG! Enjoy the "win" because you guys are "skillful" and just better. Would be dope if they offered servers that you could rent and you could start your own world with no crowns or cheats and then you can talk about "skills." There was ZERO skill on this world I can give 2 shits about your other worlds so please again save that speech for somebody who cares. Anyways GG and Happy Easter!

Hurtllocker

Banned
u9lrs.jpg

Love the comment when you say "the other tribes are out of our league" when majority of my tribe and END tribe quit due to the cheaters in your tribe. so please, save the speech lol. they quit at the beginning because they didn't want to waste their time and indeed it was a waste of time.
so u are admitting to longstanding coop abuse? XD

Hurtllocker

Banned
Love the comment when you say "the other tribes are out of our league" when majority of my tribe and END tribe quit due to the cheaters in your tribe. so please, save the speech lol. they quit at the beginning because they didn't want to waste their time and indeed it was a waste of time. only way things would have changed is if inno games actually BANNED cheaters and not "slap on the wrist" with a 3-5 day time out. Half your tribe would have been banned and it would have been a different outcome. I can name the ones on top my head for you that cheated at the beginning if you like... If inno games would have taken care of it like they should have again, different outcome. Then my account wouldnt have been banned and I wouldnt have stooped low and cheated myself. Crazy how i did it once and get banned instantly. I guess I have to spend 5k or more on the game to get spear banned like 10-20 times like most of your tribe mates did. You are a idiot if you say "skill" had anything to do with this world so PLEASE SAVE THE SPEECH. Also GG! Enjoy the "win" because you guys are "skillful" and just better. Would be dope if they offered servers that you could rent and you could start your own world with no crowns or cheats and then you can talk about "skills." There was ZERO skill on this world I can give 2 shits about your other worlds so please again save that speech for somebody who cares. Anyways GG and Happy Easter!

I don't think anyone really cares?

You've said you quit a few times now however your still playing, sitting sweating yourself into a silent rage. Fairly embarrassing for yourself to be permanently banned thats some serious offence.

Maybe you should stop cheating?

I don't think anyone really cares?

You've said you quit a few times now however your still playing, sitting sweating yourself into a silent rage. Fairly embarrassing for yourself to be permanently banned thats some serious offence.

Maybe you should stop cheating?
you were just too skillful. couldnt handle the skills of SFU!

pretty much how CHICKENN, -VIK-, Aero, .doc, sch013, MEME and others should have been at the beginning when they were cheating. but yeah anyways. peace out! enjoy tribal wars and ALL THOSE SKILLS!

Hurtllocker

Banned
Your first account on this world is perma banned. Imagine spending all this time getting so triggered about others cheating you end up getting banned for cheating lmfao

Hurtllocker

Banned
pretty much how CHICKENN, -VIK-, Aero, .doc, sch013, MEME and others should have been at the beginning when they were cheating. but yeah anyways. peace out! enjoy tribal wars and ALL THOSE SKILLS!
OK you've said bye now around 6 times are you going yet? You seem conflicted.

Already quitting? You people are so boring, I miss the majestic bus drivers, at least they made the fighting fun.

And no offence but you don't know how to attack, you don't know how to defend, you don't know how to build your troops, you don't know how the basics of the game even work. You should try to play in a tribe with experienced players and listen to them instead of trying to lead your own tribe. And its funny you say people quit because of cheaters when I had several members of your tribe pming me saying they are quitting the game because they cant stand you, that you are annoying and toxic, that you don't know how to play and hoard all the tribe DT lol

Also its funny accusing people of cheating when you were permabanned and you are using like 10+ dead accounts from players who quit the world to noble barbs and build DT for yourself.

You should stop blaming everyone and trying to find excuses for your poor gameplay and starting to look at yourself and at what you can improve.

But in one thing we can agree, the level of skill in this world is really low for a domination world, I have never seen so many shitters together, only cultist missing

cultist

Banned
Your first account on this world is perma banned. Imagine spending all this time getting so triggered about others cheating you end up getting banned for cheating lmfao
and your tribe have openly admitted to cheating for yeats
and yet her account is perma banned?
you got mates in high places
just like when the commonwealth dominated this entire game we were screwed over by mods

cultist

Banned
Already quitting? You people are so boring, I miss the majestic bus drivers, at least they made the fighting fun.

And no offence but you don't know how to attack, you don't know how to defend, you don't know how to build your troops, you don't know how the basics of the game even work. You should try to play in a tribe with experienced players and listen to them instead of trying to lead your own tribe. And its funny you say people quit because of cheaters when I had several members of your tribe pming me saying they are quitting the game because they cant stand you, that you are annoying and toxic, that you don't know how to play and hoard all the tribe DT lol

Also its funny accusing people of cheating when you were permabanned and you are using like 10+ dead accounts from players who quit the world to noble barbs and build DT for yourself.

You should stop blaming everyone and trying to find excuses for your poor gameplay and starting to look at yourself and at what you can improve.

But in one thing we can agree, the level of skill in this world is really low for a domination world, I have never seen so many shitters together, only cultist missing
what's hilarious about this is i was saying months ago that whatever the tribe was, was using 10 co op accounts to stack players
and you guys were on the completely other side and saying it didnt happen
(even tho u werent in the world) maybe u were in the world and i just smashed u
there was a guy named jamie ford that was co playing like 10 accounts blatantly cheating and u guys were kissing ass saying it didnt happen
now it *allegedly* happened against u and it's a problem

cultist

Banned
so queen was perma banned for cheating one time but SFU has been cheating for years and are not perma banned
hmmmmm sounds quite interesting
almost like they are rigging the game
it wouldnt be the first time