• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Mushroom news!

DeletedUser3669

0a0b05a7c3f144899b2b2077d66df435.png

Let's go on an adventure!!! The mind of a MODERATOR!

f41d95bedfd74be6895c59fd5e604bcc.png

a9bb2783a9774528a057967a0ccd4908.png

uvKm57I.jpg

DeletedUser

All im gunna say is T-P on En18 Was fighting the whole world for a long long time and were still number 1 with the least players so yes you may have killed them in the end , i didnt stay in that world Rl troubles but you know i know they didnt die quick as you said :D

DeletedUser2670

i'm rly interested in this Jhin :p people call me Jhin in T-P xD who is that dude that some dislike xD
Jhin is a veteran player who's been playing since the very first tw2 world but used several names during this time. Norwegian player. Played in my tribe at NO and became inactive there at about same time as in EN18. As i understood, work and life in general got in the way.

DeletedUser1104

Jhin is a veteran player who's been playing since the very first tw2 world but used several names during this time. Norwegian player. Played in my tribe at NO and became inactive there at about same time as in EN18. As i understood, work and life in general got in the way.
thx for telling me his time zone for future worlds oO. also this is what i mean. one person says he went inactive and thats why he got nobled... while to me and others it seemed he got nobled and thats why he went inactive at the end.

i usually don't comment on other worlds forums but since it seems like EN18/20 are sharing their forums for now allow me to say nice try mate ... really nice one , especially the inactivity part ...
i was his neighbor on EN18 and i must say i loled way too hard reading your comment

DeletedUser2670

i usually don't comment on other worlds forums but since it seems like EN18/20 are sharing their forums for now allow me to say nice try mate ... really nice one , especially the inactivity part ...
i was his neighbor on EN18 and i must say i loled way too hard reading your comment

Yeah, maybe. I cant say anything about what happend in your world. Only what happened in my world.

DeletedUser2670

thx for telling me his time zone for future worlds oO. also this is what i mean. one person says he went inactive and thats why he got nobled... while to me and others it seemed he got nobled and thats why he went inactive at the end.

Useless information unless you know the players workhour, dayrythm, who's coop for him and how well the coop pays attention to his account. Besides if he starts playing again and you happen to start the same world as he, you could just as well end up in same tribe as him.

DeletedUser1104

Useless information unless you know the players workhour, dayrythm, who's coop for him and how well the coop pays attention to his account. Besides if he starts playing again and you happen to start the same world as he, you could just as well end up in same tribe as him.
his co-op was nick who was a rude guy from I believe the us. nick posted at the time when jhin was sleeping (he literally said hes sleeping derp) wasnt sure if it was a nap or actually sleeping so i know he doesnt work the midnight shift ;). and why would it matter if he was in my tribe or not... your telling me you dont attack your tribemates????

DeletedUser3669

his co-op was nick who was a rude guy from I believe the us. nick posted at the time when jhin was sleeping (he literally said hes sleeping derp) wasnt sure if it was a nap or actually sleeping so i know he doesnt work the midnight shift ;). and why would it matter if he was in my tribe or not... your telling me you dont attack your tribemates????

well there is 2 kind of tribal wars 2 players.
1. the one that can stand up and work together
2. and the one that just there for the protection of the tribe name and for getting free villages by nobling barbs and inactive tribe mates.

quess your the second.

DeletedUser

Anyone want to shed some light on the whole RED/X-X/GGG and XXX/ZZZ situation?

DeletedUser

yeah what he said ^

also while I'm keen to hear your viewpoint hearing from someone who was directly involved would be good

DeletedUser3671

To qoute RED"s tribe description:
Your application will probably not be accepted, i demand skill above great, and i have a simple diplomacy. If you are not in this tribe you are simply my enemy. Why? becuase ive not yet mey my match, but if we gather enough enemies, the victory might atleast be ineresting.

Application will probaly not be accepted? yes sure you just merge with a tribe if you don't allow people to join on their own;p
Simple diplomacy. If you are not in this tribe you are simply me enemy? and then they gather allies and naps to fight against 1 or 2 tribe(s)... Not exactly a good description in my opinion;)

@babarian short story = that red couldn't win on their own against t-p and decided to merge to be on par with points with t-p (which wont be happening). Not to mention their offensive bashpoints aren't really top notch either;p After that they gather naps and/or allies to fight t-p to make sure t-p gets destroyed, but i don't see any of that happening... Frankster doesn't have it easy;)

I hope magic will give you the long version^^

DeletedUser

To qoute RED"s tribe description:
Your application will probably not be accepted, i demand skill above great, and i have a simple diplomacy. If you are not in this tribe you are simply my enemy. Why? becuase ive not yet mey my match, but if we gather enough enemies, the victory might atleast be ineresting.

Application will probaly not be accepted? yes sure you just merge with a tribe if you don't allow people to join on their own;p
Simple diplomacy. If you are not in this tribe you are simply me enemy? and then they gather allies and naps to fight against 1 or 2 tribe(s)... Not exactly a good description in my opinion;)

@babarian short story = that red couldn't win on their own against t-p and decided to merge to be on par with points with t-p (which wont be happening). Not to mention their offensive bashpoints aren't really top notch either;p After that they gather naps and/or allies to fight t-p to make sure t-p gets destroyed, but i don't see any of that happening... Frankster doesn't have it easy;)

I hope magic will give you the long version^^

I don't understand why they merged though, becoming allies is fair enough but the merge just didn't make sense. I agree that REDs description is frankly embarrassing at this stage, not an impressive tribe at all despite their size and rank, and they've only further deteriorated in my eyes by not handling themselves coherently over the last few days.

Fighting T-P should have been straightforward (well as straightforward as it can be fighting such a tribe) with just XXX and RED working together, given that it seems they couldn't manage it why not reach out to AoT or other smaller tribes to try get a gang bang in action. T-P have a very healthy lead but they still aren't invincible, and despite REDs mistakes they still have quite a few top class players.

DeletedUser3671

That is what i am wondering aswell... Maybe it is easier to coordinate support and stuff, but from all the intel i got from 5 guys that is not really the case... No organized ops just some question asked about sending fakes. Everything is announced on the fly.
Atm RED has naps or are allies with most top 10 tribes expect own and t-p to kill them off, but for now i don't see either t-p or own losing the wars... Again no coordinated attacks with all these tribes working togheter on said tribe... Whatever the leaders are doing it isn't working

DeletedUser3671

Or this could be the average skill level on the english servers and that would really dissappoint me...

DeletedUser3669

i'm pretty busy nobling 3 players from gladiators but i will give a full story.

This is a small history, what happend between me and frankster.

I leave D-K after fail leadership recruiting into my area when i told them not too... I join T-P and get pretty much bombarded by frankster ''join us, join uss, i send you invitation welcome'' then he speak about getting me and others kicked and to join X-men at the time. He was rude and very ''military'' not the kind of leader i would want. I prefer someone more relaxed and fun to talk too.....
Then he speak about an agreement. OKEY well he tried to recruit T-P players that was not part of an agremeent. the agrement said: ''do not recruit players with existing X-men players inside the area'' well he tried to recruit 4 players that didn't have an X-men guy.
This is before the war, Just before the war i saw players in X-men that i nobled getting bigger defence bashpoints, so i scouted them(they had not grown for 2 days so i expected them to be inactive, which they were). I found 4000 spears 2000 swords 3000 archers OUTSIDE their villages. I found those troops inside a viking in same PROVINCE as me. So when the war began i had an easy way of getting villages: I think this was a bash situation and i could have got them banned cuz 2 dudes werent growing at all so i think they were bashing one guy, which is against the rules, but i decided to save innogames from that ticket and noble them.
Anyway frankster or his council don't care which side decided to bomb us with a sorta coalition or what ever you call it. 1v4, when Frankster started losing villages he paniced and wrote a pretty non understanding letter and went into All red that had lost pretty much all center players and got so many players restarting or outright quitting. So here we are. Frankster decided to abandon his tribe and try and get people to join and form a ''super tribe'' 139 members and counting.

so my suggestion for all tribe leaders that got an alliance with the ''all red'' is to reconsider their position towards them. Because if a miracle happen and T-P can't handle the pressure, you gonna be next.
the question is; would you like to lose towards a tribe that don't mass MRT and merge and stay at 50 or would you like to lose towards a tribe that do ANYTHING to win a realm? Like the ''all red, the so called elite players from en14, the mergers between ASH AND TEN''

tbh the score is in T-P favour so far so it's cool ^^

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser

Ok, I can see you're busy as that was difficult to read but I think I have the gist.

So D-K collapsed and Frankster, who was with XXX at the time tried to recruit you guys. Some of you went to T-P and so he made an agreement of sorts with T-P which he then broke by recruiting players he shouldn't have and also by letting his players support VKG on the sly, is all of that correct?

Then when you went to war with XXX he got RED on board with 2 other tribes (who???) and he hoped to beat you guys back. When it was clear that things weren't going to plan and he started to feel the heat he jumped boat hoping to somehow find things better or make this super tribe you mentioned. That obviously failed as he didn't seem to communicate this, or people just lost faith as he seems like a poor leader. So now ZZZ are the remaining players of XXX and RED has changed into GLD but is basically the same tribe as before.

So given I've got all that straight what is the current situation? Is it business as usual for T-P in the sense they are still fighting RED and XXX along with the other 2 tribes you mentioned ("1v4")?