• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Mushroom news!

DeletedUser3669

Ok, I can see you're busy as that was difficult to read but I think I have the gist.

So D-K collapsed and Frankster, who was with XXX at the time tried to recruit you guys. Some of you went to T-P and so he made an agreement of sorts with T-P which he then broke by recruiting players he shouldn't have and also by letting his players support VKG on the sly, is all of that correct?

Then when you went to war with XXX he got RED on board with 2 other tribes (who???) and he hoped to beat you guys back. When it was clear that things weren't going to plan and he started to feel the heat he jumped boat hoping to somehow find things better or make this super tribe you mentioned. That obviously failed as he didn't seem to communicate this, or people just lost faith as he seems like a poor leader. So now ZZZ are the remaining players of XXX and RED has changed into GLD but is basically the same tribe as before.

So given I've got all that straight what is the current situation? Is it business as usual for T-P in the sense they are still fighting RED and XXX along with the other 2 tribes you mentioned ("1v4")?

yup sorry for my bad writing ^^ just got 1 village 7 more to go ^^

X-men was at war with All red, when we declared on X-men they made peace with All red. So it rapidly 1v2 situation, then AoT started hitting us making it 1v3 and viking that T-P was already at war with making it 1v4.

my point is that X-men started working together with tribes they were at war with before the alliance fell apart with T-P :p
and that is pretty embarrasing.

atm it's pretty much business as usual for T-P we have recruited some really amazing strong players in terms of being offensive in AoT area that we are trying to link up with. We have divided our members into groups and our AoT hit group have cleared several AoT players and we are gonna use them to link up with those members so they get proper protection.

we are also trying to figure out who supported frankster. all his villages got heavily stack. but that will only buy him time, we will kill that stack and we will take his villages. it's just a matter of time. and if they have sent such a long distance support(19k spear 19k sword 16k) stack to most villages, it only gives us a heavily advantage in some areas.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser

Well to be fair to XXX it was early world where circumstances change rapidly and it's clear there is a danger of T-P running away with it so I can understand why they would make peace with RED. It's somewhat disappointing that the war hasn't been more even as it appears from the outside that T-P is dominating at the moment. Is there a site I can use to draw up war stats the way you could in TW1, you know it shows villages taken and points gained etc?

DeletedUser3669

Well to be fair to XXX it was early world where circumstances change rapidly and it's clear there is a danger of T-P running away with it so I can understand why they would make peace with RED. It's somewhat disappointing that the war hasn't been more even as it appears from the outside that T-P is dominating at the moment. Is there a site I can use to draw up war stats the way you could in TW1, you know it shows villages taken and points gained etc?

tw2 tools perhaps? I tried to get EN20 on attack planner but this realm is not added anywhere

DeletedUser3699

Let me introduce myself.
My name is Pepizko.
London is the capital of Great Britan.
:)

DeletedUser3682

Time for a new Map. I have had my head in the sand missed all this.