• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Mushroom news!

DeletedUser3669

if we gonna discuss monitor and threat i can tell this website got some scary holes that might be infected. everyday after certain time i always have http://prntscr.com/c31v7y <-- those on yellow instead of safe and locked.

DeletedUser2670

not many more to interview :p
currently focusing on killing enemies, and the link was about how a forum goes to hell :p

Oh dont worry, mushroom. There are plenty of people to interview. You just got startet and mostly just interviewed your own tribe. And of course you would, after all you got 7 of the the players on the top 10. Can i come with som suggestions?
What about Lol.ita? She/he wrote something about why she left her tribe on her player profile text and have besides from that made some noise. Could be interessting to see what she have to say. And what about the upcoming tribes? What would they do to get on track? For example Olympians, Headhunters and The Cadre. And you also got som players in top 10 who havent been interviewed. Or what about a talk with the guy leading on achievements point?

DeletedUser3669

Oh dont worry, mushroom. There are plenty of people to interview. You just got startet and mostly just interviewed your own tribe. And of course you would, after all you got 7 of the the players on the top 10. Can i come with som suggestions?
What about Lol.ita? She/he wrote something about why she left her tribe on her player profile text and have besides from that made some noise. Could be interessting to see what she have to say. And what about the upcoming tribes? What would they do to get on track? For example Olympians, Headhunters and The Cadre. And you also got som players in top 10 who havent been interviewed. Or what about a talk with the guy leading on achievements point?

I like this
I have not interview people from just my tribe. i have interview other tribes aswell. and i have asked several tribes but most of them declined. which is why i went from a more ''top'' tribe interview into a more trololol interviews for the fun.
And lol.ita don't want to talk about it. I talk with that person a lot^^ she is my best buddy <3
and yes i will start interview those people you requested. tomorrow :) today i am busy taking villages and relocate nukes :)

DeletedUser3669

maxresdefault.jpg

Congratulations Naster!
233563 offensive bashpoints

150k resources sent by tomorrow :) :)

DeletedUser3669

What is wrong with this forum.... nobody say. Congratulations.... dead

a pretty price to the player reaching 200k defensive bashpoints!!!!

DeletedUser

Actually T-P on En18 did very well and was first for a very long time , one thing that did happen was a name change sometime in the world so no T-P didnt die quick on En18 . Just a name change :eek:get your facts right barren

DeletedUser3682

I have been conditioned for police interviews....no comment. So if you want an interview from AoT I will have to use the force to make someone do it.
Has eilif been interviewed yet???? Paying loads of attention here :S

DeletedUser3669

Tomorrow i will ask people for interviews :) :)
loads of.

this week have been really tough my tribe in TW1 just started invading a continent in the Center and the enemy is putting up one hell of a fight, had like 3k incoming at my front villages and had to snipe some major trains coming at .200 :p
but now it's all cleared and done so interviews here we go!

DeletedUser3682

We have a large pool pf members at AoT. Don't like to think of ourselves as a take anyone in tribe but we have had a few mergers so lots and lots at present. Point is if you need someone to help out with interviews I am sure we can spare someone just let me know.

DeletedUser3669

we are back in action!!!!
an interview with a lonely....dude

1. Hi there eilif thanks for giving us this interview. To start off please tell us a bit about yourself and why you decided to start play EN20 as a SOLO player :(

My name is Eilif. Another Norwegian on this world, living in a small town up north, not far from the Russian border. I'm 43 years old, divorced and had my ups and some huge downs in life. But thats ok. When life push you so hard you fall straight down on your ass, thats when you get life experience. It makes you learn how to handle tough days and you are more prepared to help other who might have some hard time. Actually tw2 is like life with its ups and downs. You might be on top in one world and feel like a real champion. In next world you get kicked so hard you wouldnt belive its happening. But thats what makes you a good player. You learn from your mistakes and makes shure it wont happen again.

Yeah, i decided to start solo. Its actually not a bad thing as many might think. Its nothing wrong taking some time to watch over whats best for you. What tribe you like and what wouldnt be good for you. I like to belive i am a lojal player who never leaves for an enemy tribe. But i also like to be in a tribe where i get along with fellow tribemates. Besides from that, i am an really awful teamplayer. I worry and care to much for my mates. I help them with nobles, nukes, defence, give them advice, coop and sometime sacrifice myself for the common good. It always ends up badly for myself where i just gets burned out. I am tired of feeling bad for letting my tribe players down. Leaving without notice, thats me. And i hate to much tribe rules, politics, drama, leaders stucked up in democracy that never ends up in real action. I'm even a worse leader than a teamplayer. And for some reason, i always ends up in a leader role. I have even protested wildly for being a leader, and next morning i wake up as both a leader and founder of the tribe.

Doesn't it get lonelysome to play alone? Would you not like to wake up and see a tribe with 900 message in tribe chat and people saying good morning and chatting with you :p(no not trying to recruityou at all just polite xD) Or are you a ''mercenary'' for hire ^^

Oh, yes. I miss waking up to 900 messages and by the time you read them, 100 more popped up. You could be in a 150 members tribe and still feel lonely. I'm going alone and strangely enough, i doesnt feel alone at all. It turns out to be a huge bunch of really nice people in this world. Mercenary is a good idea. But no. I'm playing ego. It might not last, and its ok. We are all coming to an end sooner or later anyway.

I like your position a great deal, do you expect to survive for a rly long time? perhaps to end game? My own opinion i think so :)

Thank you for your kind words. I try not to think to far ahead. I never been a fan of playing with houndreds of villas. Its the present stage that is fun and exciting. Later on is just micromanagement. But i do have a strategy and belive if i play my cards right, there is nothing in the way for getting very far. But it depends more on the tribes around me and what they do about this. I startet with a hope to go a while under the radar but i guess i would had to be more out on the rimm to do so.

What is your opinion of the top 5 tribes? any hidden threat you know off in the realm?

T-P is doing great with many players in the top. The question is : Are you guys doing too good? Dont get too hyped, or you risk underestimating your enemy. And if you grow too fast, will the other tribes look at t-p as such a threat, it ends up with a war against all? A war from all sides is never a good thing. But t-p as it is now will chance. I belive they will either recruit more players or merge when the going gets tough.

XXX had the odds more against them and have done better than i imagined. I wouldnt be surprised if they have their allys in order. And i wouldnt be surprised if merge comes up regarding xxx.

RED is maybe underestimated for the moment. And that would suit them fine for now. Yes, many players is rimmed. But they havent given up and they are not broken. They are spread all over the world. Its bad for suporting each other, but harder for an enemy getting them all.

AoT have to much deadweight. Some good players, but how organized are you? This tribe might surprise but in my case, i havent seen any respond to my action. Why?

OWN is my favourite positioned tribe. But dont let players get locked in by tribemates. It becomes an motivation problem. This tribe should have every odds for long lasting.

What is your opinion of the pay to win features do you think they give any major advantages?

I wish this game didnt have pay-to-win. It is unfair for those unable to spend much on coins. Innogames needs it for a living. It would surprise me if tw2 is making a good income for Inno. Tw2 had a massiv fall of players during the last year. Its still ok on EN server, but the other servers are horrible with more than half the players gone. Its worries me alot. Its a game i love and i really wouldnt like to see it dies out.

If it where up to me, i would have liked to see a single pay to play world where new players would rather get a trial time to see if if they would like to play.

If i am a coiner? Yes, i am. I dont look at myself as a big one. But i always like to have the tactician ready for support. But never the Ranger. They are to expensive for me. And i like the vascos septer, even tough it usually doesnt matter much if i wait a day for an extra noble.

if you were given the chance to change something in this game, what would that be?

End-Game for shure. I have waited two years for it. Its on high time something happens. I never understood how they could release this game without an end to the game even tough its beta. And i dont think last Balance made things much better and would like to see another one.

But most of all i would make a chance with relation towards us players. I'm not blaming the devs in any way. They do their best. But info directly from innogames are limited. For example, are they doing something with the timing issue? And when should we expect it to be fixed? a week, a month or a year? A roadmap or newsletter shouldnt be hard to make.

And my last question, is there anything else you would like to share with this realm :p?

Last thing to say : Treat people with respect, even your worst enemy. Remember that behind every village you take, there is / was a person who spent time and effort building this village.

DeletedUser1104

Actually T-P on En18 did very well and was first for a very long time , one thing that did happen was a name change sometime in the world so no T-P didnt die quick on En18 . Just a name change :eek:get your facts right barren
T-P had about 3 name changes. We warred them. They basically died though and the remnants merged into BD because BD wanted that level 30+ tribe level they bought at the start. None of the big T-P/NOS/Theothernameiforgot is left because we killed them.

So i do have my facts straight. Thanks.

DeletedUser3669

T-P had about 3 name changes. We warred them. They basically died though and the remnants merged into BD because BD wanted that level 30+ tribe level they bought at the start. None of the big T-P/NOS/Theothernameiforgot is left because we killed them.

So i do have my facts straight. Thanks.

Facts is more like. Time and date, core players fighting core players, reports, time line etc. you just said stuffs that basically anyone can pull from tw2 tools.

So they basically died, good for them, question is, how and why? but do continue :D

DeletedUser1104

Facts is more like. Time and date, core players fighting core players, reports, time line etc. you just said stuffs that basically anyone can pull from tw2 tools.

So they basically died, good for them, question is, how and why? but do continue :D
how and why is everyone killed them. and i would say yes a fact is exactly a thing u can pull from tw2 tools.. because its a fact.. something you cant make up oO.

DeletedUser3669

how and why is everyone killed them. and i would say yes a fact is exactly a thing u can pull from tw2 tools.. because its a fact.. something you cant make up oO.

tw2 tools only provide Time. it doesn't give reports, letters, drama that started EN18 war.
In wars, it's often the victor writing the story... so without facts it could have been one big gang bang or 1v1. Basically what i'm interesting in is the story :p

DeletedUser1104

o it was a gangbang. but they brought it on themselves with their attitude and and the fact that they basically bought their way to #1 with the tribe level being level 30ish way before the first noble was even out. Many of the big players joined them and after talking to a few of them in the core they basically said why would i leave when i can farm 2x as fast as any other person in any other tribe. Some in their own tribe didnt exactly love jhin and a few others in leadership.

See like those arent facts, thats opinion. so someone is going to come in, like maybe naster (as he was in p&d/nos/t-p) and say nooo we lost because our leaders (like jhin) randomly went inactive. then ill turn around and say jhin went inactive because own/b werel killing him... then we get into a stupid argument over that.

Now the remants of p&d/t-p/nos were picked up by BD (as was their tribe level) so BD basically inherited the war.. although theres truly very few T-P players left. all the big players are certainly dead

DeletedUser3669

o it was a gangbang. but they brought it on themselves with their attitude and and the fact that they basically bought their way to #1 with the tribe level being level 30ish way before the first noble was even out. Many of the big players joined them and after talking to a few of them in the core they basically said why would i leave when i can farm 2x as fast as any other person in any other tribe. Some in their own tribe didnt exactly love jhin and a few others in leadership.

See like those arent facts, thats opinion. so someone is going to come in, like maybe naster (as he was in p&d/nos/t-p) and say nooo we lost because our leaders (like jhin) randomly went inactive. then ill turn around and say jhin went inactive because own/b werel killing him... then we get into a stupid argument over that.

Now the remants of p&d/t-p/nos were picked up by BD (as was their tribe level) so BD basically inherited the war.. although theres truly very few T-P players left. all the big players are certainly dead

i'm rly interested in this Jhin :p people call me Jhin in T-P xD who is that dude that some dislike xD

DeletedUser1104

#1 player for awhile at the very start. Became leader of T-P after the first leader stepped down or something. Expanded quickly (apparently too quickly as he got killed very quickly when he did die). Tbh never looked if he was nobling barbs mostly, other players, or his own inactives so i wouldnt know that. And im to lazy to open tw2tools

I personally didnt talk to him much but i specifically remember his recruit message was very much him looking down on people. I saw his message to a few people. When he got killed/went inactive the new leader sent out messages to people like me basically saying hes trying to rectify the cruddy reputation his tribe has now because of jhin.. I also was friendly with a few ppl in the tribe and heard from one or 2 that they didnt like him... so i guess a few ppl felt he drove it into the ground.

So people are either insulting u or complimenting you....