• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

MAKING YOUR TRIBAL WARS 2 NAME.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3189

https://gyazo.com/cbc483a9fff0dd599c20df0c7068b852
I only play on 2 realms, and i'm winning........... another troll has been detected.
#Winning...
aids.PNG

DeletedUser894

But you said I'm from Singapore? Ahaha. Now I'm from the US? Oh that's right, I changed my Skype location to US. See how reverse social engineering works? ;)
Didn't need your skype, did a background dox on you and found stupid websites you use to use 7 years back, with all singapore as the country, then i did a re-run on all your tribal wars 2 pictures you've used and searched them with tags and found lot's more.
Not saying tools i've used before you get all mad lol

DeletedUser3189

Gave up so early :( was looking forward to crushing you myself ;)

DeletedUser894

But you said I'm from Singapore? Ahaha. Now I'm from the US? Oh that's right, I changed my Skype location to US. See how reverse social engineering works? ;)
now you've just admitted you've got skype.... now you've really done yourself a nail in the head haven't you... (facepalm)

DeletedUser894

That's when I joined forums.. rofl maybe do a proper check on me next time before you start trying to mock me :p
well i've now got your timezone, you ever try to attack me in tribal wars 2, and i mean this in no threat. I will make your life a living hell, to where you will have to stay up all night making sure i don't just trigger that attack on you in-game, and make sure you're stationed with co-ops :)

DeletedUser894

That's when I joined forums.. rofl maybe do a proper check on me next time before you start trying to mock me :p
you're just an example of people who try to troll others in forums, you really don't know what people you're messing with to just ruin your game (cwl)

DeletedUser2084

Didn't need your skype, did a background dox on you and found stupid websites you use to use 7 years back, with all singapore as the country, then i did a re-run on all your tribal wars 2 pictures you've used and searched them with tags and found lot's more.
Not saying tools i've used before you get all mad lol

AHAHAHAHAHA KEEP EM COMING. This is so gold I'm crying from laughter. I thought you said I was from the US? What websites? A re-run on my TW2 pictures? Lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

DeletedUser3189

Knowing my timezone means nothing :p I am a night owl and rarely sleep buddy :p and you see I would attack you on TW2 but you are already dead on my world ahahaha

DeletedUser894

AHAHAHAHAHA KEEP EM COMING. This is so gold I'm crying from laughter. I thought you said I was from the US? What websites? A re-run on my TW2 pictures? Lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Yeah that's how you dox. I think i was talking to someone else and you've gotten confused... ugh give me 5 minutes,

Edit; yes you're singapore. Can't say what City or address due to forum rules.
Wherever you've gotten this US from you're a bit stupid lol

DeletedUser894

Knowing my timezone means nothing :p I am a night owl and rarely sleep buddy :p and you see I would attack you on TW2 but you are already dead on my world ahahaha
So you normally sleep in with the mornings. Good to know, (cwl)

DeletedUser2084

Yeah that's how you dox. I think i was talking to someone else and you've gotten confused... ugh give me 5 minutes,

Edit; yes you're singapore. Can't say what City or address due to forum rules.
Wherever you've gotten this US from you're a bit stupid lol

I'm actually so curious how you can be so wrong. This is the best thing ever hahahaha. PLEASE SEND ME MAIL. I want to see mail from AIDZ. if you do, I'll post it here and it'll prove to everyone that you're a real social engineer.

edit; wait damn, are you old enough to send mails? Do the post office have a age limit on sending mails like above 12 or something?

DeletedUser894

I'm actually so curious how you can be so wrong. This is the best thing ever hahahaha. PLEASE SEND ME MAIL. I want to see mail from AIDZ. if you do, I'll post it here and it'll prove to everyone that you're a real social engineer.

edit; wait damn, are you old enough to send mails? Do the post office have a age limit on sending mails like above 12 or something?
ROFL

DeletedUser2635

Yeah be a man AIDZ otherwise you're just talk.

Don't buy her a pizza tho, no man likes saggy girls. :p

DeletedUser894

Gunna do it or are you gunna dodge? Actually if you're too scared to do it. Order me some pizza and deliver it to mine. I'll pay for it :)
No i don't have your address, i do not focus on peoples address.
People in TW2 cash-in for peoples timezones, i focus on their continent.
Not house address lol

Status
Not open for further replies.