• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

MAKING YOUR TRIBAL WARS 2 NAME.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1717

Interesting conversation,I've been back a day and you guys are already breaking forum rules?!!?!:(

On a serious note,stop posting '******' for no reason,also there are rules about posting person information about other players on the forum! Make sure they aren't broken please.
Other than that nothing seems to be wrong with the thread so I'll allow it:cool:
hiya Cuddles

DeletedUser894

STOP WITH THESE MEMES AT ONCE THERE CRINGING ME ;-;
image.jpg

DeletedUser1717

what i find as a troll you guys being US and playing EN rofl
i don't see how this is funny in the least bit so are people predetermined to play country servers when this is a world server u make no since fool

DeletedUser894

i don't see how this is funny in the least bit so are people predetermined to play country servers when this is a world server u make no since fool
did you fail school....?
No offense, i couldn't understand anything..

lol no idea what you wanted to say there... well i dont care just type the name or whatever
that also leads to ... loli and more

Okay got a friendly warning..
not carrying on with this thread..

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser894

you're losing me here, I must say that I was mistaken, you really are super boring :p
i'm exploiting the power of this forum where i can post things what give you out by it not going against the rules, where if posted yours... i'm leading into poor little anime girls being exploited. So i can't post your stuff.

DeletedUser2635

i'm exploiting the power of this forum where i can post things what give you out by it not going against the rules, where if posted yours... i'm leading into poor little anime girls being exploited. So i can't post your stuff.
damn cool I really watched that :D

Tell me more XD

DeletedUser1717

No didn't fail school in the least bit. I don't feel i need to defend myself to a guy, that every post i have ever seen from him. Is him crying about the mechanics of a game hear me "A GAME" i even seen him put his two cents to the one topic about reverting the game back from the current format to the old patch what a lame then he says and i quote " Okay got a friendly warning..

What a liar

DeletedUser1717

@Kei Shirogane like i told u earlier this isn't work,school,anything formal i could care less and people that know me for a while know i hate using punctuation you be one of them

DeletedUser2084

what i find as a troll you guys being US and playing EN rofl
But you said I'm from Singapore? Ahaha. Now I'm from the US? Oh that's right, I changed my Skype location to US. See how reverse social engineering works? ;)

DeletedUser894

No didn't fail school in the least bit. I don't feel i need to defend myself to a guy, that every post i have ever seen from him. Is him crying about the mechanics of a game hear me "A GAME" i even seen him put his two cents to the one topic about reverting the game back from the current format to the old patch what a lame then he says and i quote " Okay got a friendly warning..

What a liar
https://gyazo.com/cbc483a9fff0dd599c20df0c7068b852
Sounds like you need some warm milk Hhahaha.
> Doesn't have cuddles picture in it, because i'm not showing the full chat.
Just ask him whether he sent the message, also shut it now :D

He is just mad that he keeps getting killed off worlds @sephyrx lol :p
I only play on 2 realms, and i'm winning........... another troll has been detected.
damn cool I really watched that :D

Tell me more XD
Next time set your facebook to private,

Status
Not open for further replies.