• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

MAKING YOUR TRIBAL WARS 2 NAME.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser894

Is that the best you could do? Type my name into Google? The most hilarious thing is I don't even play WoW hahaha. As a social engineer, you'd know you can't gain access to someones IP address via Skype now unless you're at the very least friends. But of course you knew that.

How could you gain access to someones IP via forum names? Only admins can see IP addresses, not random users like you.

I'm actually laughing so hard, thank you! Not even REMOTELY THE SAME CONTINENT hahahaha. Oh man, 2/2 wrong so far, you must be a great social engineer.
No, i can't go any further and exploit your info due to forum rules. It was also confirmed you play WoW, servers were registered of your country.

you'd know you can't gain access to someones IP address via Skype now unless you're at the very least friends. But of course you knew that.
>Resolver

DeletedUser1717

lol only this guy is gullible enough to post something like this sounds like quite the baby

DeletedUser894

lol only this guy is gullible enough to post something like this sounds like quite the baby
dont chat stuff up about me when you're a prime example of this thread.
********, *********, United States
going bed this time nit nit

DeletedUser2084

No, i can't go any further and exploit your info due to forum rules. It was also confirmed you play WoW, servers were registered of your country.

you'd know you can't gain access to someones IP address via Skype now unless you're at the very least friends. But of course you knew that.
>Resolver

No, you can't go any further because you don't know what to do next other than type peoples names into Google and Skype and hope they have the same names with some information leaking. That's literally ALL you do.

Resolvers don't work unless you have direction communication with them. Cmon man, what kind of Social Engineer are you? Are you even into NetSec/CompSec at all?

DeletedUser1717

dont chat stuff up about me when you're a prime example of this thread.
littlerock, Arkansas, United States
going bed this time nit nit
lol little Rock Arkansas is that where u kiss your sister in the open fields of cotton

DeletedUser894

No, you can't go any further because you don't know what to do next other than type peoples names into Google and Skype and hope they have the same names with some information leaking. That's literally ALL you do.

Resolvers don't work unless you have direction communication with them. Cmon man, what kind of Social Engineer are you? Are you even into NetSec/CompSec at all?
I really wouldn't test your lucky with me... i'm warning you lol

DeletedUser2635

AIDZ where am I located?

I guess you dont know muahaah

DeletedUser1594

6d60be31c8.jpg

DeletedUser2122

Interesting conversation,I've been back a day and you guys are already breaking forum rules?!!?!:(

On a serious note,stop posting '******' for no reason,also there are rules about posting person information about other players on the forum! Make sure they aren't broken please.
Other than that nothing seems to be wrong with the thread so I'll allow it:cool:

P.S regenslayer....stop multi-posting

DeletedUser894

AIDZ where am I located?

I guess you dont know muahaah
your profile kinda speaks for yourself, now i did gather some information of anime being your favorite *cough* lol
i will not post links unless you give me permission

DeletedUser1717

lol u don't know me at all lol a friend told me u were crying about ppl sent me a link to this so thought i would show my condolences of your pity

DeletedUser894

Interesting conversation,I've been back a day and you guys are already breaking forum rules?!!?!:(

On a serious note,stop posting '******' for no reason,also there are rules about posting person information about other players on the forum! Make sure they aren't broken please.
Other than that nothing seems to be wrong with the thread so I'll allow it:cool:

P.S regenslayer....stop multi-posting
well this thread has turned into a troll tbh :S lol

Status
Not open for further replies.