• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

MAKING YOUR TRIBAL WARS 2 NAME.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser894

EVERYONE PLEASE STOP MAKING YOUR TRIBAL WARS 2 NAME...
AS YOUR SKYPE NAME,
PREVIOUS GAME NAMES,
PREVIOUS FORUM NAMES,
COMMUNITY SERVER NAMES,
YOUTUBE NAME,

YOU'RE ASKING TO GET YOUR IP ADDRESS DOXED, AND RESOLVED TO HAVE YOUR TIMEZONE GIVEN OUT.
PLEASE MOTHER OF GOD YOU WILL MAKE THIS GAME 999999X HARDER FOR YOU.

DeletedUser2084

EVERYONE PLEASE STOP MAKING YOUR TRIBAL WARS 2 NAME...
AS YOUR SKYPE NAME,
PREVIOUS GAME NAMES,
PREVIOUS FORUM NAMES,
COMMUNITY SERVER NAMES,
YOUTUBE NAME,

YOU'RE ASKING TO GET YOUR IP ADDRESS DOXED, AND RESOLVED TO HAVE YOUR TIMEZONE GIVEN OUT.
PLEASE MOTHER OF GOD YOU WILL MAKE THIS GAME 999999X HARDER FOR YOU.

Guess you're just finding out about Anonymous huh? I thought they were cool and wanted to dox like them when I was 12 too haha.

DeletedUser894

Guess you're just finding out about Anonymous huh? I thought they were cool and wanted to dox like them when I was 12 too haha.
I'm a social engineer, i have an enemy tribe.. and yes i did research them.

DeletedUser894

Anonymous is just publicity of people being carebears of there privacy.

DeletedUser894

he's 14, he can't help himself. i know it's hard to ignore him because i have trouble with it myself, but i think that is the best way
Is a stupid old american who likes to rant... haha good ol' times boy.

DeletedUser2084

You're also probably the world's massive WoW addict i've seen in ages.
Is that the best you could do? Type my name into Google? The most hilarious thing is I don't even play WoW hahaha. As a social engineer, you'd know you can't gain access to someones IP address via Skype now unless you're at the very least friends. But of course you knew that.

How could you gain access to someones IP via forum names? Only admins can see IP addresses, not random users like you.

Your location is Singapore, :) silly sephyrx.. i'm goin bed night

I'm actually laughing so hard, thank you! Not even REMOTELY THE SAME CONTINENT hahahaha. Oh man, 2/2 wrong so far, you must be a great social engineer.

Status
Not open for further replies.