• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Gossip Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser1914
  • Start date

DeletedUser3148

Yeah, Most of their players doesn't even have 1k troops. I looked at their top players awards. Makes me laugh. Declare war on us with no troops. Lmao.

DeletedUser3823

Well i bet the whole of 150 of them might combined have more than the 33 of us

DeletedUser3706

we've got about 7 players over 400k looted.
I am not here to argue, but i farmed over 1mln on my 6th day without raiding paths (only lvl 2). I had a few other players around me reach the same lvl.
So quit braggin for nothing please, it is annoying me -_-.

I am not talking about en30. i am not there at all

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser4608

No one got lv 4 raiding path yet. And you cant outfarm someone that gets thief of the day everyday. Whats your in game name?

DeletedUser3706

I dont play en30 mate :).
True, i never got thief of the day, but rn i am at the same level with some of the people with that achievement haha (only some,some people just burn out). Maybe I am just unlucky in early-game. btw, some (considerable) of that 1mln came right after drop of BP. i farmed all small and bigger players.

DeletedUser4608

Ohhh. Well as you know the farm is better when the world as started. Theres a big difference between farming 1 millions when the world just started and when it has a few weeks

DeletedUser1914

I dont play en30 mate :).
True, i never got thief of the day, but rn i am at the same level with some of the people with that achievement haha (only some,some people just burn out). Maybe I am just unlucky in early-game. btw, some (considerable) of that 1mln came right after drop of BP. i farmed all small and bigger players.
dont mind tauri.he may just play farmvile but his luck with end games is much less....lucky.

DeletedUser3706

I started on the 1st day -_-. I checked again...from reports. my bad. it was on 8th day I guess. i had made enough troops that exceeded 670k in total on 9th day.

DeletedUser3148

I am not here to argue, but i farmed over 1mln on my 6th day without raiding paths (only lvl 2). I had a few other players around me reach the same lvl.
So quit braggin for nothing please, it is annoying me -_-.

I am not talking about en30. i am not there at all
We're on day 5. I'm already at 912k. I'll be at 1.2M before the day ends.

DeletedUser3148

I just want to take a second and thank DES for being another typical MRT. We were able to clear 4 of your players today just by defending. Nothing like no faith attacks, and attacking with defensive troops.

DeletedUser4607

I'd be interested in a world like that.

MRT IS killing the worlds.Inno doesnt contemplate the other factors other than village ownership therefore it will continue to be merge to win.

To the guy complaining its feeling like a world war type game....Well it is a war game....tough luck mate

Inno should in my opinion release 1 special world every 5-10 worlds.That does have custom rules.Itd bring variety back and possibly other players who have left.

In regards to the change in skill level....no yes coining hurts...but its a war game you use what you can to win.

You keep saying Mrt ruin the game yet it's been around since Tw world 1 they just used to have academy tribes. Just because it's a tactic you don't like you shouldn't say it's killing the game. If it wasn't for MRT's new players would rarely get anywhere(I know a lot don't get far in Mrt's), If anything Mrt's are the key to new players joining the TW community. For example first time i ever actually understood the game was after being recruited by a MRT and reading their forums. The thing that's killing the game is quite simply too many different servers just have EN and the problem will be solved.

DeletedUser3148

Or you can go and read the Wiki and other forums players have written on here lmfao.

DeletedUser4605

Just because it's a tactic you don't like you shouldn't say it's killing the game
i dont think any one here is saying mrt kills the game as they dont like the tactic .. I think some of the comments in the forum do a fair bit of justice at justifying why some MRT's kill the game ..

For example first time i ever actually understood the game was after being recruited by a MRT and reading their forums.
every tribe has tips section .. and you dont know what it is like to be in a quality tribe as a new player lmao .

DeletedUser4607

A new player lol. Very few players will even know a forum exists. MRT's usually have one or two good player who can write a decent guide small 2k point tribes don't.